About this listing
Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome you all into our one of a kind and designer styled lofts. These lofts are all located in the heart of Shanghai, also known as the French Concession. Shanghai Lane Life provides freshly renovated, architect designed open living, spacious and stylish apartments!
Located in the center of the old French Concession, our address is #17, Lane 1252, Middle Fuxing Road. Prepare to be impressed!
This is a 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms loft with a mezzanine floor that can accommodate a total of 5 people, with 2 queen size beds and a single one. You can expect a large spacious dining room, living room, modern high-quality furnishings, dual faucets in the main bathroom, and a patio.
- Outfitted with very modern style, appliances and high quality furniture.
- Full equipped kitchen, plenty of cooking utensils, oven, cutlery, crockery, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- HYDRAULIC HEATING (RADIATORS) and air conditioning in all rooms.
- Patio with lounge seats
- Wifi internet access
- Flat screen and Satellite TV, DVD player
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, slippers, hair dryer
- Washing/dryer machine
- Rain shower
- Fresh towels and linens
- Bottles of water
- Baby cot and stroller upon request
Additional Paid Services
- Maid cleaning service. 30rmb/hour
We offer a 10% discount for weekly lease (from 7 nights and more) and a 15% discount for monthly lease ( from 28 nights and more).
Interaction with guests
As I am not always around; either Alice or Zero will welcome you at the apartment, for a smooth and easy check-in/check-out. They will take care of your temporary residence registration if needed.
But they are also here to help you with anything you need, give you some tips and advice on places to visit, Best restaurants to eat and shop, how to get transportation cards, etc.
Alice is French; she speaks English and Spanish fluently and a bit of Chinese.
Zero (小王) is Chinese ; she speaks English fluently.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact them. They will be happy to answer your questions.
Come visit the Jiashan Market : Our sustainable green urban community!
Wander around our coffee shops and restaurants. Malaysian, Mediterranean or Korean food and much more is waiting for you!
Every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month* the Jiashan Market welcomes you to its International Food Market - Discover new flavors, make new friends, spend your day tasting delicious French pastry or home-made risotto and tacos in a western atmosphere.
Location : Jiashan road, Lane 259
See you soon!
* No market in July & August
What's in the Area
We can assure you that, this apartment is very centrally located. It's within walking distance to the metro station South Shaanxi Road, line 1 and 10 (5mn walk). Not so far from Changshu Road metro station, line 1, either (15mn walk). You can stroll around and stumble upon unique cafes, western style supermarkets, a variety of bars and restaurants, wet markets (fruits and vegetables market), boutique and shops...
Other things to note
2 to 6 nights stay
1. All utility fees (Satellite TV, Wifi, water, gas and electricity) included in the total price.
1 week to 2 months stay:
1. Bed sheets and towels will be changed once a week for free.
2. All utility fees (Satellite TV, Wifi, water, gas and electricity) are included in the total price.
3 months stay and +:
1. Bed sheets and towels can be provided for 100rmb/month
2. Cleaning services:
- Single lining/towels change: 15rmb
- Cleaning of the apt: 30rmb/hour
- Both cleaning & lining/towels change: 40rmb
3. Charges are NOT included in the rent. The tenant will be responsible for those fees (Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, water, gas and electricity). The major cost will be the gas boiler for the hydraulic heating in winter. If you turn it off when you leave it really won't cost that much. It heats up very quickly.
Please note those charges fees are based on meter reading. Prices are based on the government rates.
1. No pets
2. No smoking
4. No events, celebrations or parties of any kind
5. No noise
6. Towels and bed linens changed 1 time/week from a 7 nights stay and more
7. Cleaning fee includes just all arrangements before and after guests’ stay. For extra cleaning service: 30rmb/hour
Hi, I am a landscape architect. also work on interior and architecture. I love veggie garden.
we are developing many apartments into short stay apartments in the old French Concession area. Most of them are part of typical lane houses. Lots of fun!
Also, in the middle of Shanghai, we developed a factory area into an interesting mixed use compound. And we turned the usable roof into veggies gardens! the project is called Jiashan Market. We hold weekend market in the yard of the compound! So weather you are visiting or staying in Shanghai, it is a great place to spend time with your friends.
I am now based in Melbourne, but often pop back to Shanghai. Hope to meet you one day there and showing you around.