Large Tahoe cabin in forest setting with 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, game room and huge back deck.
Hot Tub, Foosball (Tornado Elite), 12' Shuffleboard, 8' Pool Table. Ideal location close to Heavenly, Casinos, Kirkwood and more. Enjoy forest and hiking!
7 beds in 4 bedrooms
3 airbeds in living room closet
4 couch spaces in living areas
Five person hot tub and very large deck. Tornado Elite Foosball table, Brunswick 8' pool table, 12' shuffleboard table, PS3, HDTV, BlueRay.
You would have the house exclusively - no host.
Pricing is auto-calculated by AirBnB when you submit your group size and dates. $40 per person/pet per night. 6 person minimum. $200 extra per weekend night. You may self clean if you wish or add the $150 optional house clean (self clean - takes about 2-3 hours).
The above price includes the 10% TOT (Transient Occupancy Tax) which is required by all vacation homes to remit to the City of South Lake Tahoe.
The house linens and kitchen are fully stocked. Plan to bring additional sleeping bags and pillows if you need more than 7 large beds.
This wood paneled home has a mid-century modern feel tucked into a quiet forest neighborhood near all the major mountain resorts. If you want a very nice quiet home with very, very, very low traffic and a classic Tahoe feel, you have found it.
Resorts & Driving Minutes: Heavenly & Casinos 10, Sierra 20, Homewood 37, Kirkwood 45, Alpine 40, Squaw 60, Northstar 65
The house backs to open Sierras forest for hiking, back country skiing, snowshoeing with a 2 mile jaunt to the base of Mount Tallac. If you are coming for back country you can leave our back door and x-country, snowshoe, skin to Tallac or summit one of the smaller peaks in the area. We are happy to send you to the local places for equipment rentals etc. $10-$20 per day for full equipment setups.
$150 Cleaning Fee *optional* if you don't want to clean and prep the house for the next guests
$50 Driveway Shovel/Snowblow (if required by you; ie you do not want to do it yourself and you need it done)
$40 per dog /per night. We love dogs like humans! Dog's must be house broken, and be able to stay off furniture. Damages including scratches to wood paneled doors, accidents in house, dirt ground into white couches will be inspected and charged accordingly after each visit. We are serious about this part; take care of and clean up after your pet. If in doubt on your pets cleanliness; don't stay with us.
The house has a 55" 240Hz monster flatscreen specifically geared for high performance gaming. It is attached to a PS3 with 2x controllers and a Dance Dance Revolution Arcade Style Metal platforms. There is also a Wii setup with various games & controllers. We keep a few games at the house but there is a redbox rental in the Raley's supermarket down the street and you are welcome to bring your own. We also DO NOT HAVE CABLE TV so bring or plan to rent BlueRay or DVD disks. We have 8MB broadband Internet/WiFi at the house.
This is a mountain home in a heavy snow/ice area. Please make sure you are able to put chains on your vehicles and or have four wheel drive. We do offer assistance with stuck vehicles.
This is our second home so we try to visit quite often. (We are 38/34 yr. old professionals and we have a large hypo allergenic golden/poodle mix who is amazingly friendly & smart named Bentley.
Warning: By booking to stay at this home via AirBnB, you are acknowledging that your usage of the Hot Tub is at your own risk.
Permit#006255 (Yep! We are legit!)
Interaction with guests
The best way to reach out for questions and help is via AirBnB messaging, then text messaging, then phone calls in that order. You may need to walk to the top of the hill in front of the house to get an AirBnB message out. AirBnB will send a message to everybody at the same time. Text messages go to individuals and phone calls are difficult.
Other things to note
The most common feedback we get from guests:
1. The lighting is dim. Please check the dimmers on all switches if you think a light is blown or dim. Some bedrooms are dim, we have supplemented with additional lighting.
2. The house has no traditional cable TV. There is really, really good internet and you can stream anything on the PS4 or your own equipment.
3. Please provide the access information to all parties in your group so you don't leave your family and friends in the cold and then leave me bad feedback that your guests could not get inside.
4. The hot tub cover is heavy, please use two people to take it on and off. We have had too many guests break the cover by trying to put it on by themselves. Rips and other damage WILL occur if you try to move it by yourself.
Deposits will be held and further action will be taken:
* We price the house by the person to make it fair for large and small groups. If you bring extra people or pets without disclosing this up front, we will find out and we will charge you and hold deposits.
* You must report ALL DAMAGE to house and contents. If you report it and it was an accident you are likely to get your deposit back. If you don't report it, you get nothing.
* No Smoking (no cigarettes or anything else inside the house)
* Be considerate of neighbors at night - sound does travel and they WILL call police, keep the loud inside.
* No pets on furniture - ever
* No drinking games inside the house
* No throwing trash off porch
* Do not take items, take DVDs, or try to hide that you have done either - you will be charged for them
* No noise outside after 10PM
If any of the above is violated, you will lose your entire deposit.
The house is LEAVE IT AS YOU FOUND IT which includes self cleaning & checkout. If you want a cleaning service we can arrange it for a fee. Otherwise you are expected to wash bathrooms, kitchen dishes, make beds used etc. etc. The reason our home is so inexpensive is because we don't want to worry about all the logistics. We will berate people who leave the house a mess when they leave. You are booking a pack/in pack/out house, please be aware. We do offer a $150 cleaning option in which case you can leave the home and not worry about cleaning it. A house not cleaned sufficiently will be charged appropriately up to the $150 fee taken out of the deposit.
If it snows at the house; you have to shovel/snow blow your way out. We do have a service that will come for $50 to shovel for you. Please let us know your preference.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Professional couple with a second home in Tahoe. We are huge skiers and love back country skiing and other outdoor adventures.