About this listing
I have a lovely, sunny, quiet and very spacious apartment (100 sq mt/1000 sq ft) in a great neighborhood of São Paulo. Everything in my apartment is kept very clean and organized. the style is a little bit minimalist, not too many things but enough to make it very comfortable.
The guest bedroom has a very comfortable single bed, large closet, desk with chair and lamp and all bedding is provided. There are two bathrooms and you can choose which one you prefer to use. the one in the pictures would be shared with me. The cabinet facing the door has one side empty for guests to use, lots of space.
There is no heating or air conditioning but a portable heater or fan are provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped and you are welcome to use the kitchenware.
The location is excellent:
05 minute walk to Clinicas subway station (400m/0.2mi).
05 minute walk to Hospital das Clinicas and Medical School of USP.
01 subway stop or a 20 minute walk (1.6km/1mi) to Avenida Paulista.
10 minutes by bus or a 20 minute walk to Vila Madalena, the bohemian neighborhood with very lively nightlife, full of restaurants and pubs.
30 min by bus to USP (University of Sao Paulo)
Lots of options of public transportation to every part of the city due to the proximity to Hospital das Clinicas.
On saturdays there is a very traditional flea market at a very nice square just six blocks away from my place, and on sundays there is a street market with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables only 2 blocks away.
Local stores in the area provide all you need for your stay: supermarkets, drugstores, restaurants, "padarias" (a cafe/bakery/diner sort of thing), banks, post-office, everything. Right in front of the building there is a pizza place.
I have been living here for 20 years and I love this neighborhood.
Looking forward to hosting you!
* I love a clean and tidy place, so my biggest rule is to keep the shared space always in order, specially kitchen and bathroom. I would ask you to clean your dishes after using them.
* you are welcome to use my kitchenware, including dishes, blender, pans. Other than that you will be responsible for purchasing and preparing your own food. there is lots of space to storage it. anything that is broken or damaged must be replaced.
* I request a copy of your passport
* no loud music or parties. guests upon request.
* one set of keys will be loaned to you at check in, to be returned when you check out
* smoking is allowed in your bedroom, by the window, preferably with the door closed.