About This Listing
- On the top floor of the building (18th).
- There are 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 study room (library), 1 large living room and 1 laundry.
- I am renting the single room with a single bed
-Facilities: Maid visits once or twice a week (Apart from cleaning the rooms, she also washes and irons the cloth), internet wi-fi, cable TV, Hot water (strong Shower)
-Great Location: The building is Located in Jardim América (PINHEIROS) neighborhoods that is one of the safest and posh areas with lot of pubs and bars around, ensuring a great night life
-Public transportation: The building is located 1 block from “Oscar freire” bus station and 10 mins walking distance from “clínicas metro station”
- Sports - SmartFit - The cheapest yet fully equipped gym is located within the range of 1 KM in three directions
-Other Facilities: Drugstore (5 blocks away), Clínicas Hospital - public hospital (4 blocks away), Supermarket is on the ground floor attached to the building, Bakery Shop is next to the building across the street
-Tourist places: Next to Av. Paulista, Praça Benedito Calixto, Ibirapuera park, Eldorado Shopping mall, Oscar Freire street
- You will meet other foreigners/Brazilians who would share the apartment with you
- About me and the current occupant – I am Fernando, 29 years old, lived in London for 1 year and in India for 1 and half year. I speak English and Spanish. Mithilesh is 31 years old, Indian and speaks Hindi and English. We are very easy going, open minded and gay friendly. We love to host people. We can take you around to show places and introduce you to our friends :) :)
We expect our visitors to be clean and organized and maintain the dignity of the house. There are other occupants in other rooms and we expect all of you to maintain a cordial relationship to make your visit fun and entertaining.
O apartamento estava muito bem localizado e limpo, Todo saiu muito bem e a hospitalidade e disponibilidade do Fernando foi de (website hidden) certeza indicamos o apartamento!
Before arriving in Sao Paulo I had no idea what to expect but thanks to both Fernando and Rafael's hospitality I settled into the city really easily. The apartment itself is in a great location and well connected too, which allowed me to get to work and enjoy the nightlife as well. The guys have a great knowledge of the city and were always able to give me advice about travelling around Brazil as well.
For sure I'll be returning in the future to see these "gente boa"
CUARTO , LOCALIZAÇAO, ATENDIMENTO TUDO CINCO ESTRELAS . RECOMENDO SEM ESITAÇAO
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Fernando
I am F. Vitalli, 30 years old, a very easy going person, open minded and I love to host people. Traveling is a must too. :) Always happy and up to do something with friends and people i am hosting.
Brazilian and I lived in London for 1 year (studying) and in India for 1 and half year (working).
I am very friedly and I can take you around to show places and introduce you to my friends. In case you like, we can party together too.