Welcome future guests!
This three bedroom modern first-floor apartment in the heart of Sliema comfortably fits 6 guests. From the apartment it just takes a few minutes walk to the beach as well as Malta's major shopping centres, bars and restaurants, from the chic cafe to the 5-star cuisine...it doesn't get any more central than this! This lovely contemporary apartment has bright airy rooms and is fitted with all amenities: fully-equipped kitchen, washing machine, ironing board, TV, ceiling fans throughout & serviced with a lift. Towels and bedding are provided.
Guests have access to all the apartment.
The apartment is located just off Balluta Bay, a bay situated on the northeast coast of Malta within St. Julian's. It is a popular recreation spot used for swimming, diving, and water sports, with a triangular pjazza surrounded by cafés and shaded by Judas trees. Its skyline is dominated by the neo-gothic Carmelite Parish Church and the stunning art nouveau Balluta Buildings, which are apartment buildings on the eastern shore, as well as a cluster of terraced townhouses in the local variant of Georgian-style architecture. The south shore of Balluta Bay features Le Méridien St. Julian's Hotel, built on the grounds surrounding the 18th century Villa Cassar Torregiani.
There are various ways of getting to the apartment :
1. White taxi from the airport. (20-25 Euros per taxi)
2. The Bus service from the airport (tickets cost 1.50 Euro each and last for an hour) - Route X1 takes you to the Pembroke park and ride station, then take the No.12 bus to the 'Balluta' stop.
3. Pre booked taxi service. Contact us for rates. (Please provide the number of persons when enquiring)
There is an Bus Service Booth at the Airport Arrivals lounge. They can help you out there as well.
In addition, frequent buses to the North and South of Malta pass through the Bus stops located along the coast.
This property also includes a two car garage space which will come in useful for parking in this busy area. One of the best ways to travel around our beautiful islands is by hiring a car.
Other Things to Note
We consider the apartment great for families. A rocky beach and pool are found within walking distance. If you are a fitness freak you'll find the 3km seaside promenade great for a quiet early morning jog.
- Keep clean and tidy. Treat the apartment as if it were your own home.
- No smoking inside. Please use the balconies at the back or the window at the front.
- Do not hang out clothes and towels to dry on the front balcony. Please hang them in the back porch.
- Enjoy your stay.
Chris was a very good host. His appartment was very comfortable and very clean. The description was right.
The apartment is very well located, close to a bus stop linking almost all the island.
Only downside the water heater was not enough for 6 people.
We had a pleasant stay in this apartment.
Nice apartment well furnished with all necessary utilities for a short stay.
Regretfully minimum stay is 5 days and not matching with flight schedule. Pity the owner offers no flexibility when booking for only 4 nights... but one has to pay for 5.
DO NOT GO IN WINTER! No central heating in Malta and we had been freezing. A minuscule electric fan heater and one slightly larger did not help warming up the large lounge and bedrooms.
Unfortunately, fourth and last night SLEEPLESS following a constant banging in the utilities shaft... Owner ultimately confirmed that a magnet in the lift was defective and had it fixed in the morning... Apologies but no compensation offered.
For warmer season stay, this apartment is ideal, well situated and has a convenient private car park.
Would like to thank Fredric for his feedback. The guests left the apartment very clean and are very polite.
Nonetheless, we would like to point out the following:
- The guests agreed to pay for the extra night upon Booking his stay.
- Unfortunately the guest booked the apartment immediately using the 'Book Now' button and did not message us before to ask to be flexible in pricing/dates.
- The guests checked out out at 7pm on their 5th day.
- The guests never asked for compensation.
- Our check-in and check-out times are very flexible as described on our Airbnb Profile
- The guests did not warn us immediately about any issues in the service shaft. We always attend immediately to such matters.
- With regards to heating, we did our best to provide this, even though Heating is not listed as one of our amenities on our Airbnb Profile. Given Malta's hot climate, we rarely get any requests for heating.
- We usually charge extra for heating, but we did not for these guests.
- We have been flexible in the past, and will always be flexible with our guests.
- We also believe in client satisfaction, and our reviews over the last couple of years are a testament to this.
What a perfect week! Chris was excellent pre-visit, answering my (numerous!) questions, sorting an airport transfer and recommending places to eat. On arrival (in the early hours) Sebastian was waiting to take us to the apartment where we were greeted by Chris' father, Patrick, who showed us where to find everything and had even left us a few provisions to set us up the next day. The apartment is much bigger than we expected, immaculately clean and very well equipped. It is in the perfect location, minutes from the promenade with its bus routes, restaurants and dive centres. Everything is in easy walking distance so we didn't need a car; there is parking available too should you need it. We had a brilliant time and would wholeheartedly recommend Malta, Sliema, this apartment, Chris and Patrick.
This is a great modern apartment really close to the water in Sliema. A short walk to anything you need including swimming spots, restaurants, supermarkets and transport. We were able to walk 5mins down the street to a bus stop and get almost anywhere on the island.
We never met Chris, but his father Patrick made everything very easy and even organised transport to and from the airport. He was easily contactable during our stay and made us feel incredibly welcome.
The apartment itself is spacious, with three bedrooms. A large bed in the main room with ensuite, another room with 2 single beds and a 3rd with a single bed. Plenty of room, good sized kitchen and every amenity we needed for our stay.
The apartment was very clean and super nice. I enjoyed it very much to staying in this nice apartment. The sea is really near and you have much possibilities to go everywhere.
We were greeted from Patrick, Chris's dad, a lovely man who gave us a tour of the house and left some goodies and some milk for us. He also called during the week to see how we were doing.
The apartment is amazing. Exactly as it looks in the photos. Very clean and well maintained. We enjoyed our stay very much.
We had a good time in the appartement. It was really big and we had enough space. The contact with Chris was good, he responded very fast.