About this listing
A apartment close to Mongkok MTR Station!!!
This is a delicate and comfortable apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
Our apartment is fully furnished and we believe you will find in it all that is necessary for a comfortable stay.
Come and stay in my unique Hong Kong townhouse!
In the bedroom:
- You can find one 4ft x 6ft double bed in both of the bedroom.
- One sofa bed is also provided in the living room.
- Perfect for up to 6 people! :)
- Clean Bed linen and towels are provided. Cleaning and linen change for stays are done before your arrival.
In the kitchen:
- Wanna make a meal? (Supermarket and HK Local market is nearby!)
- Preparing a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner is a good choice as you will find the basic cookware you need in the kitchen.
- You can find frying pan, pot, cutlery and dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates) in this basic but lovely kitchen.
- Although it is a basic clean kitchen, it is contemporary and offers all modern appliances. You have exclusive use of the well-equipped kitchen including fridge, gas/electric cooker , with a stylish and incredibly comfortable sofa provided in the living room to relax on after the enjoyable cooking time or a exciting sight seeing day.
- Tired to cook? There are lots of great local cafe's and supermarkets only a street away and there is space for your use in the fridge and kitchen cupboards for you to store your own food.
In the bathroom:
- Let's relax! We have already prepared the hair dryer and towels here. This is your home. :)
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, which is separated from the toilet by the bathing screen.
- Water heater is provided in this standard clean bathroom.
Oh yes, don’t worry about your heavy luggage. There is a lift in the building, so you can save your energy in order to enjoy your days in Hong Kong.
This house is very well located and has a relaxed and homely feel, and staying in this whole house you can enjoy everything at your own pace and have a great time!
You may drop me an enquiry, I will get back to you asap. ^^
The apartment is conveniently located in the hustle & bustle area in Kowloon surrounded by numerous tourist attractions, shopping arcades, fine restaurants and fabulous night entertainment.
Just clsoe to Nathan Road ( which is the main thoroughfare in Kowloon and lined with shops and restaurants and throngs with tourists).
This is friendly decorated apartment with an excellent location which provide you a decent stay during your holiday or business trip!
-1~2 minutes walk to Langham Place (the most popular and biggest shopping mall in Mongkok!)
-5 minutes walk to Sai Yeung Choi Street South (where many shops and local shopping mall are on both side)
-5 minutes walk to Woman Street/ Ladies Market ( a famous place where you can buy budget clothings and soft goods)
-5 minutes walk to Mongkok Computer Shopping Center
-5 minutes walk to Sneaker Street
-15 minutes walk to Temple Street
VERY CENTRAL : This place allows you to catch the most popular tourist spots of Hong Kong easily from one single spot.
A prefect place for your business trip!
- with a central spot location, you can take MTR to business districts like Tsim Sha Tsui/ Admiralty/ Central/ Sheung Wan/ Quarry Bay all within 20 minutes.
- There is even a computer shopping center nearby!
(warm tips: clothing rack and iron have been prepared for guests in the apartment.)
You can find various restaurant from reasonable prices to fine dining nearby. Everyday you have many choices for your meal!
Of course, if you want to make a quick meal yourself, you can buy the ingredients in the supermarkets nearby!
- You can find a supermarket opened from 8:00am to 10:00pm by 1min walk
- 3 minutes walk you can find a 24 hour opening supermarket!
Moreover, there is a laundry shop near the apartment!
- In case you don't want to bring too many clothes during the trip, the laundry service nearby can help you!
- The service is very costly and the clothes can be washed and dried within one- two days normally! In a easy way you can no longer bring the heavy luggage. ^^
Here you can enjoy VERY accessible place.
You will be delighted - have a look at the reviews!
- 45 minutes take A21 direct express bus from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Bank Centre, Nathan Road)
- 40 minutes take Airport Express train from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Mongkok MTR Station)
Then it is round 5-8 mins from the dropping point/MTR Station to my place.
Don't worry if you are not familiar with Hong Kong. :) I will provide you the transportation information and the meeting point for you!!
[What I have PREPARED for you]
Free WIFI *
- Clean Bed Sheet / Pillows / Covers , blankets
- 2 Double bed 4' x 6'
- Clothes rack
- Hair dryer
- Hot Water Supply
- Toilet Paper
- Cutlery Set / Bowl / Mug / Cup
- Dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates)
- Electric Water Kettle
- Induction stove
- Table with Chairs
- A Sofa bed
[Easy check in and check out]
Check in time: 3:00pm
Check out time: 11:00am
Late check in charge after 21:00: HK$200
Late check in charge after 00:00 : HK$300
Late check out charger after 12:00noon: HKD$300
The above is the normal check in and check out time, but the time is flexible actually if it is possible! Ask me for details! ^^
We started our airbnb-activity in summer 2011. Since then we could welcome visitors for family holiday trip, business trip, long vocation in Hong Kong, etc. from various countries.
Making our guest to stay as enjoyable as possible is our main concern and we are here to assist in any relevant matters.
Hope the guests understand that - it's not hotel or hostel - it's our home and we share it with other nice ,positive and respectful people :)
Oh yes, the offer is for the whole apartment, no sharing is needed and this is your own place to stay.
Just have a look at the photos and the reviews - this shows the real insights very clearly...:)
We provide two sets of keys to guests normally. In case you need one more, kindly let me know before your arrival so that I can prepare well before :)Remember leave them all in the apartment when check out. Otherwise, it cost $200 for one set if lost ^^
I like outdoor sport, basketball, hiking, cycling, water sport and hong kong is just a great place to satisfy all of these. Like to have sunshine on beautiful beach of HK, water sport in sai kung and enjoying the city life in the center!
I raised up local in Hong Kong and have a full time job. My duty have to meet new people every day. So, I like to host people from all over the World. We may share more about our life.
Wish to meet you in HK =)