About This Listing
It's a suitable place for the travelers who are over stop late evening, need to catch early flight or arrive late in Incheon airport. / We would prefer to host foreigners who know SHARING ECONOMIC and have adventurous and independent mind.
It's a new and cozy APT at Sky city in Yeongjong Island. Free WiFi and 24 hours taxi available by meter, free Korean local tea & breakfast.
1. Depends on your communication skill.
2. You can use our kitchen. Make sure to communicate with me well. Without saying, I can not know your mind.
3. You have your own key to go out and come back home freely. If we are at home, you don't need it. Am I right? :)
4. We have washing machine but we do not use after 9 p.m. for our neighbors.
Interaction with Guests
Depends on my lesson schedule.
New developing city we called Sky city. There are many places for walking to get fresh air or roaming by bicycle.
By 223 bus: 45 mins trip to Incheon airport, 10 mins to Unseo station.
By 320 bus: 20 mins to Songdo international city.
By 307 bus: 55 mins to Incheon station and China town, Songwoeldong fairies village.
By 304 bus: 50 mins to Guweoldong area (Incheon) and Incheon bus terminal.
By 203 bus: 7 mins to Gueop pier to take a ferry to go to Wolmido amusement park(15 mins by ferry from Gueop pier).
By taxi: 12 mins to Incheon airport(Around 11 $), 7 mins to Unseo station (Around 7 $ ).
Other Things to Note
* We do not accept guest who book with others profile of Airbnb. Must book with your own profile.
* The check in and check out time will be depends on my schedule. We need to adjust the time before booking so it is better to inform me your arrival time and check out to make sure to confirm your reservation.
* Try to communicate well to get what you need as a guest. We will help it.
* We do not want to host a lot of guests in my home as we are not a guest house. Just few special guests- those who have unique and independent.
1. Take off your shoes before entering the room.
2. We do not accept long term guest. 1 or 2 night would be better for our scheduled life.
3. We need to consider our neighbors so, guest can't do laundry service at late night(after 9 p.m. not available). We are not a guest house. We are such kind of homestay that mean you need to respect our ordinary life to feel the local. We want to host humble minded guest only NOT A Greedy CUSTOMER.
4. Make sure turn on and off the touch system of bathroom. Do not turn on bathroom's fan all night please.
5. You need to come my home by yourself as I have my own schedule. I can't meet you at the bus stop. DO NOT EXPECT IT because if you follow my instruction, it is very easy to get my home unless you are little kid.
The perfect place to stay when you need to be close to the airport. Maria (and Stella) are wonderful hosts-- very welcoming and accommodating! Delicious homemade breakfast too. Thank you so much!
Maria and Stella are very sweet, generous, personable people. Maria's communication was prompt; her online responses were very quick. For the most part, the listing description was accurate. I am obligated to point out that the washer, dryer, and kitchen appliances are not accessible, neither is an entry key. However, if you strongly insist, Maria will accommodate and provide you with what you need. The wifi is unreliable, more so of the signal but Maria will do her best to troubleshoot when the connection goes down. Sky City is a nice getaway from the hectic traffic of Seoul. It's near a beach, which is really nice. Maria is a great human being, a wonderful mother, and a lover of life. Come to Maria and Stella to be social. All extroverts please apply!
If you ask for the kitchen appliances, I could let you use such like microwave, toaster, electronic kettle, etc. And, when you want to do laundry, it was quite late time. We need to consider our neighbors in out APT. But the next day you got the laundry service without any charge. Am I right? Even I returned your money 10$ that you booked wrongly(Usually we do not return). And if we are at home, you don't need to have your own key. *** No need to insist strongly to get all this kind of service and caring as you are our guest. "Just make sure to communicate clearly and respect the house rule.". That's it. Thank you for visiting my home as your part of journey. Good luck your life there!
Stay was pleasant and hospitable! Maria is a fantastic host! 10/10 will return!
Maria and Stella were wonderful hosts. Maria was very accommodating, made a delicious breakfast, and gave me recommendations on where to visit while I was there and gave me directions on how to get there. Stella was very cute and we played games. The room was cozy and Maria made sure I was comfortable and warm and had everything I needed. Would love to visit again or take Korean lessons from Maria (who teaches English and Korean) next time I am there.
The Host " Stellar " is the one of most adorable & pretty host I guess.
Host family ( Stellar & her Mom Maria) always tried their best to give peace of mind to the traveller.
It was very kind and satisfied air B&B experience to me.
I willing to stay again in Stellar's home if I visit Incheon again.
Maria and Stella (the hosts) were both very welcoming. We were very glad to have stayed there. Maria prepared us amazing breakfasts during out stay and she ensured that we were comfortable and warm throughout our stay. Indeed the apartment was really close to Incheon Airport. Would be a good place to stay if you need to catch an early flight from Incheon Airport. Thank you so much Maria for accommodating us. Hope to see you and Stella in Malaysia, maybe! :)
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Stella
Stella is just 4 years old(Korean age is 6 years old in 2015.) who love to read picture books. She's born in EU. Stella's mother Maria made this profile for her daughter who can keep hosting or travelling to feel the world is beautiful.
Stella's mother, Maria originally from Seoul. She was interested in traveling as a backpacker. Especially rural area or the places that she can learn or share something special. She's been to 25 countries and said that we might learn and encounter through our journey if our mind is awaken and open to the local with humble mind. In this moment Maria is teaching Korean language and Spoken English even her major was religious theology.
From Maria & Stella
who have a dream to travel the world someday as backpackers.
*** We have 2 kinds of Airbnb listings.
1. Cozy room 13 mins Incheon airport: open one room for the guest. Maria and Stella live here.
2. Peaceful room 13 mins Incheon airport: 34th floors, Twin real bedroom, private bathroom. Good for couple or 2 people who want more space than listing 1.