The "Casina"have been carefully renovated.
It comfortably fits two and is located on a quiet countryside, just at gateway of Chianti. The breakfast is included on the rate.
"La Casina" is a 40 m2 apartment comprised of a confortable kitchen with a view, bedroom and a bathroom with a shower.
Under floor heating and air conditioning.
Usually, we offer, in our home, a continental breakfast to our guest: it's a moment to talk about tip to visit Florence, Arezzo, Siena, Chianti etc...
Guests can listen to music on an MP3 player with speakers.
“La Casina” offers a garden where you can eat or sunbathe.
At the gateway to Chianti, in the heart of Tuscany, "La Casa" holiday complex have been recently and lovingly restored in keeping with the local traditions and surroundings.
It is situated in a small rural village, where you can savour the silence, colours and scents of the Tuscan countryside.
This is the ideal base for exploring the area, by car or on foot, discovering its traditions and cuisine.
Some of the most beautiful itineraries in Tuscany start within just a short distance from “la Casa sul sentiero”: Badia Coltibuono and Rapolano spa are both within easy reach.
We made a deliberate decision not to provide television or Internet, thus enabling guests to relax to the full.
• Gaiole in Chianti 25 minutes
• Radda in Chianti 30 minutes
• Arezzo 40 km (35 minutes)
• Parchi Termali di Rapolano (40 minutes)
• Florence 50 km (45 minutes)
• le Crete Senesi 45 minutes
• Siena 45 km (45 minutes)
• Castellina in Chianti 45 minutes
• Monteriggioni 1 h
• Montepulciano e Cortona 1 h
• Pienza 1 h e 10 minutes
• San Gimignano 1 h e 15 minutes
• Parchi Termali di Bagno Vignone (1 h e 20 minutes)
• Lucca 1 h e 30 minutes
• Pisa 1 h e 30 minutes
• Volterra 1 h e 30 minutes
• Prada outlet in Montevarchi; (5 minutes)
• The Mall OUTLET in Leccio (FI) (Armani, Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Hogan...): (35 minutes)
1) No pets are allowed inside rooms and apartments.
2) The house is available for customers from 3.00 p.m. of arrival day (except different agreement with the owner) and must be left free before 10,00 a.m. of departure day.
3) Please don't smoke.
Paola and Piero we had a wonderful second stay in one of your apartments. Your breakfast is a real value add: we appreciate your hospitality, recommendations and the support you provide for day trips, restaurants, local events, reservations, buying tickets etceteras. Your apartments are beautifully designed (and well equipped) and provide a great relaxing atmosphere.
Both Paola and her husband Piero are the perfect hosts and instantly made us feel at home. We had a very comfortable apartment. It's the ideal place to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city life. Paola and Piero gave us plenty of tips of all the worth while places to visit. Being locals they had a lot of information at their fingertips and were always ready to share it with us. We stayed at their place for a whole month and felt so at home we were quite sad when the time arrived to say good buy.
Of course we loved the pussy cats who also became good friends with us. Grazie mille Paola and Piero
P.S. We will always remember our 28th wedding anniversary which was made so very special and the beautiful dinner we had together.
Excelente ubicación, excelente trato y por supuesto ha cumplido nuestras expectativas al 100%.
Paola y Piero cercanos y con gran disposición a ayudar. Incluso en Italiano y español a la vez, nos entendimos perfectamente. Las charlas en la hora del desayuno dejan un suculento sabor en nuestra memoria.
Gracias por todo.
We loved our 2 day stay in gorgeous Tuscany with Paola and Piero. We cannot talk highly enough about them - they went out of their way to make our stay fun and memorable and were always willing to help, including driving seeing as we did not have a car - which we recommend you hire as the hosts may not always be available - we were very lucky on this occasion and were able to go with them to beautiful Chianti as they had a free day. The apartment was very nice Tuscan style, comfortable and clean with a great view and had everything we needed. Once again Thank You and we hope to be back one day.
We can only agree with the other reviews, we loved our stay here!
N.B. There are two roads with signs 'via Cocoioni', one is unpaved and not recommended.
We loved our stay at this property. Paola was a great host. The view is spectacular and the hot tub is great after a long day exploring Tuscany. The breakfast was very good. Our stay here was definitely a trip highlight for us.
This is an extremely nice place. Very romantic :)
1. Extremely nice couple. Peiro was so kind, he picked us up from the station and dropped us off every time we wanted to use the public transport as we were not aware that the house was so far away. He made us breakfast every morning and gave us some lovely tips. He was always available for any queries and goes out of the way to make your stay comfortable. My husband got to watch the FIFA match in one of their houses that had TV.
2. Very romantic and private home and extremely clean rooms. The bed had a mosquito net which was very useful. The beds are comfortable and the kitchen equipped with utensils and other basics. The bathroom had a washing machine and we were told its euro 5 per wash but the host did not take anything from us when we offered.
3. Pretty garden with jacuzzi. It also has a small swimming pool for kids :)
1. The location is very far from any type of public transport. This place is only advisable if you have a CAR! Without a car its very inconvenient. One evening when Peiro couldnt pick us up from the station, we had to wait for over an hour as it was late evening to get a taxi. We then got lost and couldnt find the location and could not get in touch with the host :( The cab guy charged us euro 30 as he had to search for the place.
2. No internet connection or TV....which can be a good thing in a way to relax but can be a nuisance if you have something urgent to attend to or need to (website hidden) about areas to get to. However this is already mentioned by the host so please consider this point before staying here.
3. There is no air conditioner in the house and we were there in Summer so it was very hot and we couldnt sleep well. We couldnt even open the windows because of insects and mosquitoes coming in. We would suggest the host provide atleast a fan in summers :)
Thank'you Farhana for your kindle words and suggestion. As you can see from my features, i wrote then internet is available in the common area, as you have used it sometimes. I know, wifi connection in every apartments will be better, and i work for this. And also, i've air conditioning in every apartments, so isn't the usually air-conditioning, but the climatisation is on the floor... So, i've found the most hot days in June... :-)... right, car is needed, as you can wrote before your booking... In my village, theren't public service (it is a rural area..). I'm waiting for next time, Farhana, to drive a beautiful fiat 500!!
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Me and my husbund Piero live at la CasA sul Sentier0. We enjoy meeting people and suggesting some beautiful and interesting locations in Chianti, Florence, Siena, Arezzo.
We are looking for people to swap our apartments...