Welcome to Room Lisa !
Immerse yourself in the cultural layers of Shamshuipo where you could experience the unique HK authenticity in every detail.
- private room with the prefect night view of Hong Kong
- 10 minutes walk from Sham Shui Po MTR station
- FREE WIFI
- Air-con inside your room so you could adjust your own room temperature
- shared hair dryer, iron so you will walk out fresh and well-groomed!
- kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove and small oven
- smoking area at the balcony
- shared toilet and shower area
- living with a great local musician (bluesman)
- why go to the gym? it is on the 6.f! So get ready to walk up, better travel light!
- DOWNLOAD a very special audio guide at our communal cafe
- play pingpong, find out what's happening in town with the locals and be part of our community at (website hidden)/wontonmeen
- laundry is just downstairs! how convenient!
- buy your water, snacks, ciggys from the street stall downstairs to support real locals
- visit downstairs on shek kip mei street and experience the unique Hong Kong Alfresco dining with exotic seafood (DAI PAI DONG)
I've travelled to hong kong on many occasions and this was the most convenient yet comfortable place, the hustle and bustle that is hong kong is just a short stroll away, while you get to keep your sanity at night, away from the traffic and noise.
the room is a good size (for hong kong) and the roof top view is dramatic. highly recommended and locking this one down for my future visits.
The residence is just perfect and i really liked the neighbourhood. Patricia was a very kind and helpfull host. Hope to visit Hong Kong again.
I wasn't sure about the place at first, but turned out to be like a artist house I used to live in! Not pristine by any means, but tidy and cleaned up. Bohemian. Patricia is a great host and would recommend to anyone needing to stay in a place on a budget and/or wanting to explore some authentic Hong Kong. Worth the 6 flight of stairs. Just wish I had more time to check out the new bike shop. Thanks again Patricia
it had been a great 4 days stay. the apartment was rather close to the MTR station and apliu street which sells many electronics stuff (10mins walk). the room was cozy and i felt at home. definitely a good place for travelers who are on a tight budget. will definitely be back during my next visit to hong kong.
Patricia was a very helpful and friendly host all the way! The room and flat are also very nice and conveniently located ( 5-10 minute walk from Sham Shui Po MTR station, and close to some amazing dim sum places :) ): I enjoyed my stay a lot! Thanks Patricia :)
I enjoyed my stay in hong kong, the apartment was on the 6th floor, so heavy luggage could be difficult. other than that excellent.
Patricia was very responsive and didn't mind that I checked in late as I requested. Close to MTR and with many restaurants around the block, her creative residence is a nice place if you want to experience the Sham Shui Po area!!
Living in Sham Shui Po is an unique experience to have a grasp of the real Hong Kong and its inhabitants. A very local area and real! The house is also great, pretty spacious, cosy and well-refurbished. I loved it!!
Patricia is a fantastic host, very prompt and informative. As well as friendly and always open to organise something to meet up and have a chat (or a party!).
From my brief introduction with Patricia I knew that I have to come back to Hong Kong and get full experience. The apartment was plentiful enough for a backpacker on the move. I recommend this humbling space for your future travels.
The reservation was canceled 32 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.