About this listing
Conveniently situated in the 2nd district along subway line U1 next to subway station Vorgartenstrasse:
- less than 10 minutes to city centre (3 stops)
- less than 10 minutes to Vienna International Centre (2 stops)
- 5 minutes to Donauinsel - recreational area (perfect for runners)
- 5 minutes walk to the Danube where tour boats leave
- 10 minutes walk to the Prater (amusement park and recreation)
- bakery, supermarkets, drugstore, pharmacy just around the corner
The apartment is quiet and light, located on the second floor of an old building with elevator and has a balcony facing an inner courtyard. The bed is queen-sized and an additional mattress can be provided if required.
Towels and bed linen are provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and electric kettle.
Taxi stand in front of the (website hidden), DVD, VCR.
This is a non-smoking apartment, but if you are a smoker you can use the balcony.
1 minute from metro station Vorgartenstrasse
- Please use the apartment with care and as if it was your own. If something breaks or is not working, please let me know.
- It is a non-smoking apartment, but if you are a smoker you can use the balcony (please use an ashtray).
- Please be conscious of saving energy - switch on the freezer only if you need it.
Turn off lights that you don't need and don't use the heating with open windows.
- Respect other tenants in the house.
- End cleaning fee of EUR 20 applies.
We love traveling, good food, art, photography and nature.
While we cannot indulge in the above all the time, my husband, Panchi, and I are happy to host you during your stay in Vienna.
See you soon !