About this listing
The flat has been renewed in 2011 in a typic by the sea style, with light wood and living colors.
The flat has one living room, one american kitchen open on it, one bedroom and one bathroom.
The flat is oriented South and West/South so that it is always bathed by the sunlight.
There is 3 balconys (one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen and one in the living room, the last enabling you to lunch or have dinner).
37 squared meter plus 15 squared meter of balcony.
The flat is ideally located in the center of Arcachon (100 meters from the Casino and the beach and shops).
Here is the description of each room :
- In the living room : there is a sofa which can turn into a bed in 3 seconds. There is a brand new TV. Internet is available for free (wi-fi).
There are two large windows which opens on the balcony.
- The kitchen is an american one, being in the living room. It has a table where you can have your breakfast or lunch. The kitchen is brand new, and leads to the 2nd balcony, which has another litte table.
- The bedroom has a comfortable 2 person-bed 140x190 cm , and opens on the 3rd balcony. You 'll find Sheets, braids, towels
- The bathroom has a bathube enabling you to take a bath or a shower. It is very clean.
- The flat also has an exterior parking if you have a car.
The flat is located at the 2nd floor of a 3 floor-building.
The street is made up by typically french houses, so that you can enjoy a very cute view of Arcachon from the flat.
The train station (TGV) is only 7 minutes walking. Buses are available very close to the flat (1-2 minutes walking).
I hope you will enjoy your stay in my home and at Arcachon !
La résidence est calme, et je vous demanderais de ne pas faire de bruit après 22 h. Les conversations sur le balcon se font discrètes passé cette heure . Bref , vous devez respecter la tranquilité de vos voisins.
Vous pouvez fumer sur les balcons .
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Je suis une passionnée de photographie, d'art et de cinéma .
J'aime aussi beaucoup voyager, mais la destination la plus apaisante à mes yeux reste le bassin d'Arcachon !