● 3 BEDROOMS APARTMENT, COSY, AND CLEAN.
-LOCATED IN MIDTOWN WEST, AWAY FROM THE NOISE.
● THIS IS THE CLINTON AREA OF MIDTOWN WEST. THE DEWITT- CLINTON PARK, IS RIGHT ON THE CORNER OF THE STREET.
★ 3 BLOCKS FROM THE THEATER DISTRICT AREA.
★ NEXT TO THE DAILY SHOW TV.
❤ Why this apartment is such a good deal:
- VERY QUIET! YOU WILL NOT HEAR THE NOISY STREET, YOU WILL SLEEP, AND GET THE ENERGY YOU NEED FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE IN THE CITY.
- VERY GOOD PRICES!!
Rent my apartment rather than a pricey and small hotel room, it's a smart decision.
What you will find nearby:
TIMES SQUARE, JAZZ CLUBS, CARNEGIE HALL, BROADWAY SHOWS, RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL, ROCKEFELLER CENTER, THE MoMa MUSEUM, THE INTREPID SEA, AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM, THE RESTAURANT ROW ON 46TH STREET AND 9TH AVENUE, THE LINCOLN CENTER, COLUMBUS CIRCLE....
- QUIET BUILDING, SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
⚠THE APARTMENT IS ON THE 3RD FLOOR or UP 3 FLIGHTS of stairs/ WALK UP BUILDING- NO ELEVATOR.
PRE- WAR BUILDING. It's important that you are OK with the stairs/ no elevator/ pre war building before paying for the booking!
⚠•NOT CONVENIENT TO FAMILIES WITH SMALL BABIES.
⚠•NOT CONVENIENT TO ELDERLY.
❤ LOTS OF PARKING SPACE NEARBY.
- YOU CAN FIND PARKING IN THIS AREA, AND MANY RENTAL PARKING SERVICES.
❤ Description of my flat:
- THE APARTMENT IS FULLY FURNISHED .✓
- 3 BEDROOMS. The bedrooms are not big, but they have a good size to fit 2 people in each bedroom. The larger bedroom is bedroom number 1, with a closet inside. The other 2 bedrooms have the closets, 2 closets, outside the bedrooms.✓
- 3 CLOSETS.✓
- 1 FULL BATHROOM.✓
- 1 LIVING ROOM, WITH A LARGE LEATHER SECTIONAL SOFA, NOT A SOFA BED.
- 1 KITCHEN.✓
- WINDOWS IN EVERY ROOM, IN THE KITCHEN, AND IN THE BATHROOM.✓ A.C. on the windows. You may open the windows only from the top, not from the bottom, because the A.C. fits there.
- A.C. IN EACH BEDROOM AND IN THE LIVING ROOM.✓
-CENTRAL HEATING, AND ADDITIONAL ELECTRIC HEATING.
- INTERNET WI-FI, CABLE TV, NETFLIX, Wii GAMES.✓
- CLEAN TOWELS, AND CLEAN LINEN.✓
- NICE NATURAL LIGHTING.✓
❤ About the 3 DOUBLE BEDS.
- 1 QUEEN SIZE. REAL WOOD THERAPEDIC MATTRESS.
- 1 FULL SIZE. REAL WOOD THERAPEDIC MATTRESS
- 1 FULL SIZE.
- The sofa, in the living room is not a sofa bed!
• IF YOU NEED DRY CLEANING, AND LAUNDRY GREEN SERVICES, YOU CAN ORDER THIS SERVICE, OVER THE PHONE, WITH FREE DELIVERY AND FREE PICK UP, 1$ PER POUND. We will give to you the phone number of the laundry service that we use, because there is not laundry in the building!
-JUST 2 BLOCKS FROM THE APARTMENT, ON 9th AVENUE, THERE ARE MANY KIND OF RESTAURANTS, BARS, COFFEE SHOPS, SUPERMARKETS...
★★ THE CLOSEST SUBWAY STATION IS ON 50th STREET AND 8th AVENUE. ( 5 to 8 ≈ min. walking distance)
● BROADWAY AVENUE, IS 4 BLOCKS/ AVENUES FROM THE APARTMENT.
● YOU CAN EASILY GRAB A TAXI, FROM 11th AVENUE, WHICH GOES TO THE SOUTH (CHELSEA, THE MEATPACKING DISTRICT...) AND TO THE NORTH (UPPER WEST SIDE, LINCOLN SQUARE AREA OR ANY OTHER DIRECTION OF YOUR CHOICE.)
❤ What you will find nearby:
-TIMES SQUARE 10-15 minutes walk
- JAZZ CLUBS.
- RESTAURANTS, BARS, NIGHT CLUBS. (LARGER OPTION ON 9TH AVENUE, 10TH AVE.) 5-8 minutes walk.
- CARNEGIE HALL 15 - 20 minutes walk
- BROADWAY SHOWS 5 -10 minutes walk.
- RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL. 10 minutes walk
- ROCKEFELLER CENTER. 15 minutes walk
- THE MoMa MUSEUM. 15 minutes walk
- THE INTREPID SEA, AIR AND SPACE MUSEUM 10 minutes walk
- THE RESTAURANT ROW ON 46TH STREET AND 9TH AVENUE. 7-10 minutes walk
- PORTH AUTHORITY BUS TERMINAL.
- PENN STATION TRAIN STATION.
- MADISON SQUARE GARDEN.
- BRYAN PARK ( 42ND STREET AND 5TH)
- CENTRAL PARK. 20 minutes walk
● MY HUSBAND AND I, WE CARE ABOUT PROVIDING THE BEST FOR YOU, AND YOUR GUESTS.
-PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT ME AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY QUESTIONS. WE ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON THE PHONE, OR BY EMAIL.
❤ LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU.
We will be at the apartment for the Check In.
We will give you the keys, and help you with anything you need.
-We will need a confirmation of you arrival, and a call, text or email, from the taxi/ shuttle or from the airport before arriving to the apartment.
- SUBWAY STATIONS, all lines on 42nd STREET, TRAINS C and E LINE on 50th street and 8th avenue
TRAINS R,Q,N on 49th and 7th avenue
Line 1 (on 50th street and Broadway)
- BUSES STATIONS M50 crosstown West/ East on 11th Ave and 50th street.
M11 Uptown, on 52nd, and 10th Ave.
TAXIS ANYTIME on 11th Ave.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 3 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Apartment was clean and conveniently located. Tom was very friendly and a huge help in getting our luggage up three flights of stairs.
Celia and John were awesome hosts. We had everything we needed in this awesome apartment. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anybody looking for a large, clean and convenient place to stay.
Have just returned from 10 nights in New York in this mid town apartment and apart from the walk up three flights of stairs each day (not necessarily a bad thing after many meals !!) the apartment is very comfortable and importantly had three bedrooms which we required. The apartment is only several blocks from Broadway so a relatively easy walk but we never had any trouble getting a taxi outside of the apartment on 11th Ave. Plenty of good restaurants only one, two or three blocks away depending on what you want, plus with a full kitchen, there is the option of cooking for yourself in the apartment. All in all, a very enjoyable stay.
Having just returned from a weeks visit to NYC, I would highly recommend Celia and Tom’s apartment. It is in a very quiet area and just a 20mins walk away from the main attractions. The apartment was ideal for our family, very warm and cosy, and all facilities were very good. The only down side was the three flights of stairs however Tom was on site to greet us and help us with our luggage. Both Celia and Tom were a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating in meeting our individual needs.
Apartment is in a great location and is true to the pictures. It is about 4 blocks from the nearest subway which is about a ten minute walk which is really convenient when staying in NYC. Celia and her husbands were great hosts and would definitely look at staying again on return to NYC.
Fabulous deal. Very clean, quiet and well located.
A good deal.
Tom was there to greet us as soon as we arrived. Great hosts! There was 5 of us and it was very comfortable. The Internet was down and Tom came right over and dealt with the issue. I highly recommend this place.
We were a family of five, that stayed for a week... The place was just great for us, who basically just needed beds and a bathroom... The beds are fine REAL beds, the bathroom great with lots of hot water... But most importantly - the place is clean...
We'll be back!
We recently stayed at this apt. for 6 nights and it was our first experience with New York. It was a really positive experience staying at Celia's apt. and we have no complaints. The apt. was really as described on the Airbnb webside and upon our arrival Tom gave us a very warm personal welcome and helped us getting our luggage up the 3 steep stairs to the apt. We were able to check in earlier than the official 4 pm time which was very helpful for us as our flight from Europe arrived around noon time. Also we could stay longer than 11 am at the day of our departure which again was very helpful due to our late flight back home. The apt. itself is very well equiped, clean and in a good location (and it is quiet which is not usual for NYC!). Major attractions like Central Park, Times Square, Rockefeller Center are in walking distance and the surrounding area offers lots of restaurants and food shops.
Finally for those who do not want to stay at a hotel we can recommend making use of Celia's apt.
It was a sweet memory in this cozy apartment. It was my first time visiting NY,the location is perfect,very convenient for dining,shopping.And only several blocks away from the Time Square and other main features.We cooked breakfast by the kitchen.And thanks a lot for providing coffees and pure water.I would definitely recommend my friends this place as the first choice for staying in NY.