Located in Villas El Parque at the heart of Manuel Antonio, this self catering studio comfortably sleeps two guests.
Centrally located close to The National Park and the beaches. You will often see Squirrel, Capuchin and Howler monkeys, a wide array of tropical birds and if you're lucky a sloth or two.
The studio is arranged with a full kitchen opening onto the dining area, the enclosed bedroom has a queen sized bed and shower room. The apartment is not suitable for more than two people.
You have view of the Ocean from the kitchen window where I have set up a breakfast bar. Note we are on the lower level so the view is slightly obscured by the jungle. Our other apartment listed on this site does have the "million dollar" view so if that is essential then please check it out.
Villas El Parque is a short walk from a great selection of restaurants, bars and convenience stores and since you're on holiday they will deliver to you. If the mood takes you, you are moments walk from Spa Uno for a relaxing hot stone massage.
There is excellent bus and taxis services which take you in one direction to the National Park and beaches and in the other to Quepos and the Marina Val Pez, should you fancy a day on the water fishing some of the most exciting waters in the region, if not the world.
My boyfriend and I had the best stay at Tariq's place! Perfect location, amazing views and great little studio for us. We absolutely loved the windows and light in the space and the AC was a nice addition for easy sleeping at night.
My girlfriend and I decided to visit Costa Rica for a week and we are very particular about accommodation. Not only was Tariq helpful and inviting, the villa was clean and full of amenities for cooking, power outages, and showers/pool. We saw frogs, iguanas, and birds right out the window and monkeys have been known to pass bye. We spent most of out days at the beach, and in the evening there were loads of great restaurants within walking distance. The bus to the beach was easy to use and about 50centa a person. I recommend Tariq as a host and Manuel Antonio as a destination! We will be back
Thanks Tariq! Pura Vida
Thank you! The apartment was great, the location perfect and all the help made it easy. I really appreciated the arranging of a seamless late night ride all the way from San Jose! Everything was as expected and just a side note, the local bus was super easy for transportation to the beach, park, and Quepos.
Great Place. Tariq meet us and provided us with a quick summary of the area. Very easy to get around from this location, The room we had did not have a direct ocean view, but a quick walk up the stairs and the view was great. Great food all around the place and getting anywhere is super simple from this location.
Tariq is a gracious host with a studio in an absolutely perfect location. I have no reservations recommending him or this location.
There are a few items to note for those interested:
1. This is not a "home" it's always used as a rental so it's essential empty of personal affects. This is good - and also challenging as there were few towels, cooking supplies. It feels "empty". If you like places that feel like a home this isn't it.
2. We had the misfortune of a couple days with intermittent power. That's just how it is in Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio area. No big deal, but if I'd known I would have brought a headlamp.
3. The internet is pretty good. It drops out here and there but no big deal. Staff of the net - go surf!
4. Parking on site is secure and easy to use.
5. One of the best hidden beaches (Biesanz) is right down the road. Playa Dominicalito, Matapalo, and Bellano are a close drive. We went to a new beach each day.
6. There's a restaurant above the apartment complex. It's really solid!
7. Breakfast is served at the pool each day for $5. It's also great.
8. There's laundry service on site - it costs $10.
9. The shower water is hot and pressure is good.
10. The unit is OVERLY sunny. You'll be woken up each day by the sun pounding into the kitchen windows. That was find for us - we wanted to be up and out early every day.
11. The fridge broke while we were there but Tariq was super responsive and sent over a repair guy.
Tariq was amazing! Upon arrival, he showed me around the area and gave me tips on where to eat and how to get to various locations in Manuel Antonio. When I checked out, he and his wife drive me right to the bus station in Quepos!
The place was very clean and in a great location in Manuel Antonio - close to a bus stop, a supermarket, and some great restaurants with incredible views. I highly recommend staying here!
Un lugar equipado con todo lo necesario, pequeño y acogedor, mi esposo y yo pasamos unas exc vacaciones conociendo Manuel Antonio!
Loved staying at the apartment. It was in a beautiful location, and we had a ton of fun in Manuel Antonio! The apartment was centrally located to a ton of great food, the apartment was clean, spacious, and hanging by the pool was great fun. Highly recommended.
Note: My wife and I went together and had no issue with this but just a heads up that the bathroom in the apartment had an open 'window' between the kitchen and the bathroom so if you had guests there, it could be awkward to hear people peeing from the kitchen ;)
Had a nice stay in this Villa. It's close to lots of restaurants and has an amazing view. The first night we were there we saw some monkeys jumping through the trees above the pool.
It's about a 10 minute drive to Manuel Antonio National Park. Walking distance to restaurants and bars. I'd definitely stay here again if I visit Manuel Antonio again.