About this listing
Private 1000 sq foot apartment, 2 bedrooms - Sleeps 4. Please read descriptions and guests reviews. Most of your questions are answered through out our listing including transportation, amenities, prices etc...
Enjoy what NYC has to offer for much less money than it is to stay in a hotel or having to share an apartment.
We offer discounts on more than 3 weeks of 3 or more guests.
If you are flying in, Newark Airport (EWR) is the closest airport to us.
2nd floor private apartment of a 2 family house. 2 bedroom's, 1 full bath, full kitchen, dining room, living room and private porch looking out on the edge of the Hudson River with panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline. Shared hallway entrance . Laundromat within walking distance for extended renters.
* Times Square
* Theater District
* Night Life
* Amazing Restaurants and SO MUCH more!
There is also so much to offer within a 1 mile radius right here in NJ.
* Whole Foods
* Trader Joe
* Duane Reades Pharmacy
* 16 Screen Movie Theater
* Fitness Factory Gym (DAY PASS $15)
* Driving Range
* River Palm Steakhouse (zagat rated 25/30)
* Banana Republic
* Victorias Secret
AND SO MUCH MORE SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS
APARTMENT BUILT IN 1918 WITH LOTS OF CHARACTER INCLUDES;
* MASTER BEDROOM - Double bed. Clean sheets and blankets. Air conditioning during summer months.
* EXTRA BEDROOM - Small Closet, Double Futon Bed. Air Conditioning during summer months.
* LIVING ROOM has a very comfortable couch that sleeps 1 and 32" flat screen with cable.
* Iron and Ironing Board
* KITCHEN has pots and pans, coffee maker, silverware, plates, microwave, oven/stove, blender, toaster, fridge and spices and so much more.
* DINING ROOM has a Dining room table and chairs. Air conditioning during summer months.
* BATHROOM has fresh linens, shampoo/conditioner, hand soap, tissues, bar of soap, hair dryer and other misc items. Newly installed hot water heater.
* PRIVATE ENCLOSED PORCH has AMAZING views of the NYC skyline.
* No smoking inside. But there is a beautiful sun porch with wrap around enclosed windows to smoke.
Bus and Ferry steps away!
The 158 runs 7 days a week up to 1:30am except Sundays which goes until 12:30am. Runs frequently. $4.30 one way. Last stop is port authority (time square) Takes around 35-40 min. It also takes you around town up and down River Road. The price is cheaper around town. You can buy 10 tickets for $39
NY Waterway Ferry runs weekdays during commuting hours. One way is $10.25. You can buy 10 tickets for $93. The ferry takes 13 minutes and lets you off at Midtown / W. 39th St. There are free shuttle buses outside of the terminal that travel to the east end of the island on 34th, 42nd, 50th and 57th street. And a downtown shuttle bus that runs infrequently.
You can get information for the bus on NJ Transit 158 website and information for the NY Waterway Edgewater Ferry on their website.
There are buses to get you around NJ also. Please check NJ Transit for those buses and schedules.
Please leave everything as is when you leave. We only allow smoking on your own private ENCLOSED front porch.
No one besides allowable guests in the apartment.
Please turn air conditioners off when you are not home during summer months. Please turn heat down when you are not home Oct - May. Since we pay the utilities they can get pretty high if ACs are left on 24/7 and heat is turned up too high. We want you to stay comfortable when you are home.
Pets are extra. Please Inquire.
Due to the stricter parking police, we unfortunately do not have on the street parking any longer. There is a possibility that you may get ticketed for non resident parking between the hours of 10am - 12pm, Monday - Friday.
We are sorry about the inconvenience this may cause some. If you are going to be working or relocating and have a car that you can take away between those hours, there should be no problem with having a car.
On the plus side, we have wonderful mass transit. Please read our "Getting Around" section for more of that.
Alex has been a contractor and furniture finisher most of her life. She knows how to make a home cozy and pretty. She speaks spanish and fluent portuguese She's an avid photographer. Smile!
We are here to host and accommodate you and make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Just ask us and we'll find it or make it and or present it to you.