Welcome to Krakow's Podgorze district, one of the most exciting, up-and-coming and bohemian neighborhoods in Krakow! The flat is actually inside the old Jewish ghetto, as seen in Schindler's List. Read on to learn more...
10 min away from the Jewish district Kazimierz (just over the river), located in Podgorze with a 2 min walk to public transportation going to all areas of the city. The apartment has one large bedroom, a large kitchen and bathroom. It is a tenement block with heaps of character.
About the Apartment:
- One Bedroom
- California King size bed 180 x 200cm
- Full Kitchen
- Living Room
- Large Bathroom with bath/shower
- Massive comfortable balcony
- Wooden kitchen table
- TV, hi-fi, play-station
- kettle, toaster, stove, fridge/freezer, oven...
- The neighbourhood is very Safe. On top of that there are plenty of security camaras on the street.
Things to note:
It is on the second floor, so no need to worry about walking lots of flights. Easy in, easy out. It truly is one of the best located apartments in the area, and is on a very quiet street blocked to traffic.
- Buses: 2 min walk... plenty!
- Trams/Streetcars 2 min walk…plenty! Going to all areas of the city.
- Parking: There is on street parking (free and plentiful).
About the Neighborhood:
- Loads of bars, restauants, cafes etc on the doorstep in
- Best party area in Krakow
- Grocery Stores, there are two within a 5 min walking distance. Did I mention this was a great location?
- Rossman, toiletries, etc is 5 min away.
- all other conveniences, banks etc available within 5 min walk.
- Schindler's Museum, ghetto wall, Orlek museum and Krakus mound
- 20 minute walk to the Main Square (Rynek)
- 25 minute walk to Main train station.
- 30 minute walk to Wawel Castle.
- 15 minute walk to Kazimierz Old Jewish Quarter.
Included in your stay:
- Fresh sheets
- Fresh towels
- Assorted teas.
- Washing machine
- An on call tour guide, me! Please stay in touch as much as you like and I can give you recommendations about where to eat and what to do! I write for Rough Guide Poland and the local English language newspaper Krakow Post.
Keep it clean and no smoking inside please!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.