About this listing
HOTELITO ROLANDO has 10 rooms to fit every budget, from $39**/Night. We're in Downtown, so everything you need is right here - gorgeous views of Banderas Bay, Swimming Pool, Sunbathing Deck, 10 minute walk to the Beach, and fully-equipped Kitchen.
Rooms start at $39**/night (pricing details at the bottom). We have rooms to suit all budgets! We have 10 rooms so contact us for availability.
The Hotelito Rolando is an authentic Mexican boutique hotel located in the Downtown area of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Everything you need is right here - gorgeous views of Banderas Bay, Swimming Pool, lovely sun-bathing deck with palapas, WIFI, free coffee, fully equipped communal kitchen, and a secure gated building.
You're in the centre of it all as you're right downtown! The various beaches of PV, restaurants, tourist attractions, clubs, shops, groceries, and public transport are all within a 5-10 minute walk. We can also help plan your adventures: from swimming with dolphins to a luxurious dinner on a yacht.
The Hotelito has WIFI, free coffee, and a fully-equipped communal kitchen for cooking and food storage.
**RATES: Like any hotel, price depends on view, size and travel dates:
- LOW Season Rates (May-Oct): US$39 (Basic Room) to $109/Night.
- HIGH Season Rates (Nov-Apr): US$69 (Basic Room) to $199/Night.
Guests have access to Swimming Pool, Fully equipped kitchen, Sun-bathing Deck with palapas, Wireless Internet access, Free Coffee, and Street Parking. We also provide Room Cleaning - we do not charge extra for that (unlike other listings).
Interaction with Guests
We're always at the hotel and you may see us gardening, making coffee, etc. We also give our guests all the privacy they need. It's all up to you if you feel like having a time for yourself or socializing with us and other guests.
- Please bring $100 or Credit Card for your Key Security Deposit.
- Please respect other Guests. No noise, cooking or use of swimming pool after 9:00 PM.
- Please respect the various Animals and creatures that you come in contact with in and around the hotel grounds. Remember you're in Puerto Vallarta, a city surrounded by jungle to the east. The Hotelito is visited by various amazing animals, so get your camera ready.
- A copy of the complete House Rules is provided in every room.