About this listing
HOTELITO ROLANDO has 10 rooms to fit every budget, from $39/Night. We're in Downtown, so everything you need is right here - gorgeous views of Banderas Bay, Swimming Pool, Sunbathing Deck, 10 minute walk to the Beach, and fully-equipped Kitchen.
Rooms start at $39**/night (pricing details at the bottom) for the basic rooms during Low Season. We have rooms to suit all budgets! We have 10 rooms so contact us for availability.
You can't ask for a sunnier and happier place than Hotelito Rolando. The pictures and reviews say it all.
Everything you need is right here - gorgeous views of Banderas Bay, Swimming Pool, sun-bathing deck, walking distance to the beach, public transport, fully-equipped kitchen and a secure building. You're in the centre of it all as you're right downtown.
Stroll to the beach, snorkel, rent an ATV, dive, whale-watch, swim with the dolphins, zip-line... you name it. All the adventures and activities you can think of is right here and we can book them for you. (We have a 3-for-2 Adventures Promotions at the moment.)
The Hotelito has wireless internet, washing machine & dryer onsite. Free coffee and use of our fully-equipped kitchen are available to guests.
- Canadian managed.
- Starting from US$39/night from May to October.
- Monthly rates available (Sergio & Ruben rooms).
** LOW Season Rates (May-Oct): US$39(Basic Room) to $99/Night. HIGH Season Rates (Nov-Apr): $59(Basic Room) to $129/Night. Price varies depending on view and size of the room.
Guests have access to Swimming Pool, Fully equipped kitchen, Sun-bathing Deck with palapas, Wireless Internet access, Free Coffee, and Street Parking. We also provide Room Cleaning - we do not charge extra for that (unlike other listings).
Interaction with Guests
We're always at the hotel and you may see us gardening, making coffee, etc. We also give our guests all the privacy they need. It's all up to you if you feel like having a time for yourself or socializing with us and other guests.
- Please bring $100 or Credit Card for your Key Security Deposit.
- Please respect other Guests. No noise, cooking or use of swimming pool after 9:00 PM.
- Please respect the various Animals and creatures that you come in contact with in and around the hotel grounds. Remember you're in Puerto Vallarta, a city surrounded by jungle to the east. The Hotelito is visited by various amazing animals, so get your camera ready.
- A copy of the complete House Rules is provided in every room.
About the Host, Erica
Hi! I'm originally from Victoria, BC but made the move over to Vancouver 5 years ago.
Like any Vancouverite, I love the outdoors: Hiking, beaches, cycling, you name it!
Five things I can't live without: My iphone, sunshine, travel, cookies and friends.