About this listing
Charming studio with terrace in the heart of the ancient city, idéal for 3 mais but possible for 4 with an extra mattress.
Bright and quite, all amenities.
Incredible district full of restaurants, cafés, art galleries , museums and shops
Studio apartment ideal for 3 people (with an extra mattress that can easily be added for a 4th person) , very quiet and luminous, with a charming terrace on the roofs of Paris.
Located iat Saint Germain des prés, on the rue St-André-des-Arts between St-Michel and Odéon, you will find many good local restaurants as well as all amenities necessary. The best movie theaters are within a 10 minute walk.
The nearest banks of the Seine are 5 minutes away walking distance, right between the island City and Notre-Dame, and the Louvre, nearby the legendary island of St-Louis.
Fully furnished and equipped:
- Open kitchen with all the utensils to cook, plus a microwave,stove, dishwasher, washer-dryer, a kettle, Coffee…
- Very cozy lounge with TV, internet wifi, speaker, headphone jack for Smartphone or Ipod
- Sleep: a queen bed (1.40 wide) and 1 single beds (+ a mattress on the floor for a fourth person)
- Bathroom: a shower room Hammam style, hair dryer
- On the 4th and last floor with no elevator, serviced by stairs
- Metro St. Michel or Odéon, line 4 and 10 (at 4 min)
- RER B to Charles de Gaulle airport and RER C to Orly Airport
- 2 public parkings 5 minutes walk
Let me know your arrival and departure times so we can work out the check-in and check-out
Please email or bring a copy of your id that will be required upon arrival
No fire wood in the fireplace.
Please take out your trash.
Strictly forbidden to dye hair ,use bleach or perxoyde, too many towels ruined
For the tranquillity of the neighbours, please be quiet on the stairs and terrace, especially after 10pm.
Do not leave the keys on the inside lock before you leave because you won't be able to get in even if you have an extra set of key.
Make yourself at home and please treat it with the same respect you would show your own
I am from Paris and every day I feel so grateful to live here.
I grew up here, studied here, then traveled the world and came back.
Paris has this special spirit and beauty that makes it so unresistible.
I chose rue Saint André des Arts in the 6° arrondissement because it is like a small village in the big city.
I'm also in love with India and I go there as often and as long as possible.