Marina Del Rey Zen Retreats is an ideal Zen retreat for friends, families or couples for work or play. It provides easy access to freeways. In a quiet neighborhod 1 block from park, tennis, 10 minute walk to restaurants & shops. 5 minutes from Marina Del Rey Harbor, Venice Pier, Venice Boardwalk & Beaches. Five minutes from cool beachside restaurants, bars, surfing, kayaking, boating, biking, boogie boarding, hang gliding & outdoor summer concerts.
House is Feng Shui, like being on a Zen retreat. Lounge on the Hammock or chill to the calming sound of the fountain
3 bedrooms, 1 King size in master suite, 2 queen size in other 2 bedrooms.
2 full bathrooms both with tubs and showers.
Hardwood floors throughout the house with Berber carpet in bedrooms.
Great living room for entertaining and lounging with chaise lounge and cuddle chair.
DSL wireless Internet, telephone service, Cable TV with premium channels & great DVD library.
Self contained business center with desk, printer/scanner & office supplies.
Gourmet kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, stove, toaster oven, and refrigerator with icemaker and filtered water system. High-end pots, pans, beautiful contemporary dish and stemware.
Laundry Room with washer/dryer.
Large backyard with gourmet outdoor barbeque, picnic table, lounge and dining table.
Off Street private parking for 2 to 3 cars.
Coolers, beach chairs & umbrella available at house.
Eco Friendly amenities, spa treats and welcome basket.
Insiders Concierge book.
Beautifully designed by Award Winning Third Power Hospitality Design Team.
Feng Shui and Eco Conscious.
Spacious 1500 square foot home on 5500 sq ft lot makes it the perfect location to visit with friends, family of colleagues.
Less than a mile from water.
Savor the sunset from a harbor cruise, bike or roller blade amidst yachts and sailboats. Take the bike path from Venice to Malibu or go south to Hermosa Beach.
Take a day and observe & experience nature a few blocks away.
Self guided tours of salt and freshwater marsh in this eco-friendly tribute to nature at the Marinas southern edge.
Observe the Marinas variety on birdlife, watch on your own or join a guided bird watching experience.
Minutes to the most desirable beach destinations.
5 minutes to Venice Beach
10 minutes to Santa Monica
10 minutes to Culver City
10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
20 minutes to Beverly Hills
20 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
25 minutes to Hollywood
30 minutes to Universal Studios
45 minutes to Disneyland
Other Things to Note
If your stay is greater than 14 days we require a mandatory In-stay cleaning during your stay that is NOT POSSIBLE TO CHARGE THROUGH AIRBNB QUOTE. An in stay cleaning on a 14 day or more stay will be at a discounted rate of $95. This is a separate fee and can’t be calculated in the airbnb rate.
MUST sign Third Power Hospitality reservation AGREEMENT:
1.Smoking is allowed outside only. Any presence of smoke in the house will result in a full forfeit of deposit.
Smoking must take place outside with doors closed so there is no presence of smoke in the house.
2. Pets are not permitted unless previously agreed and pet agreement signed.
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 20 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent unless previously approved.
4.You must be respectful of the neighbors concerning noise. Noise complaints may result in forfeit of deposit. (Comply with Los Angeles no noise law before 8 am and beyond 10 pm)
5.Third Power Hospitality is not liable for anything left behind after check out.
6. Owners/ Manager does not assume any liability for loss,damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas electricity or plumbing.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- the maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons stated above listed in total in party. At no time will there be more than 4 guests over number in party listed gather on the premises.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Weekly or bi weekly cleaning service can be arranged for additional fee.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense or false number of occupants will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
11. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. RAIN OR STORM POLICY –: No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
13. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details and to purchase.
The apartment was nice and clean and exactly like described and showed on the pictures.
Seamless coorperation and great availability. Everything was set after a handful of emails within one day.
I can recommend this place and would come back again.
The reservation was canceled 20 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Anastasia was great to work with; she was very friendly and professional.
Simple but great house!
anastasia makes the difference. She was Always helpful and we got no problem at all.
We did enjoyed staing there and so, when we came back to LA the same trip, we stayed there again.
Great appartment, nice neighborhood and worth the money. We had to sign an extra contract with Los Angeles Zen Retreats Third Power Hospitality, so we previously checked this with Airbnb and everything was ok.
We, as well as the owners of our wonderful retreats take great pride and care in our guests experience at the retreats. In order to insure a memorable experience for our future guests , we ask our guests to sign a reservation information document that includes information unique to our retreats which includes check in/out times, care of the home and retreat rules.
Had a great time in the house, which is very close to Venice and Marina. Administration was taken care of very professionally (I believe through some sort of management company) and check-in etc was really conveniently.
This host has 160 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews