Sunny, newly renovated apartment, close to everything yet quiet and serene! Your home away from home.
You will love this sunny and spacious, recently renovated apartment in the heart of Srodmiescie, the city center.
Featuring two rooms and a large kitchen, this apartment is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood, on a small, tree lined street and within walking distance to many attractions and parks.
- Secure building with intercom entry.
- Excellent public transportation
- Lots of great restaurants and coffee shops all around. Also numerous grocery shops, bakeries etc, if you prefer to eat at home.
- Your bi-lingual English & Polish speaking hostess will greet you with the keys at a pre-arranged time. She can also show you around the neighborhood, point near by shops, cafes and restaurants.
- High Speed internet
- Flat screen TV/ Cable TV programming
- We provide clean linen and towels.
- Please note that there is an elevator in the building, but there is a half a flight of stairs before you get to it.
- Dogs allowed with additional fee of $50 per stay. We love dogs and support owners who take them along.
- High speed internet (cable) free of charge to our guests.
- Gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle
- Washing machine for our guests needs.
- A hair drier and a flat iron available for guests' use so you don't need to travel with these bulky items.
- We also have for your use power adaptors from US to European plugs (sorry, no UK adptors yet).
Interaction with Guests
Our hostess meets our guests at the pre-arranged check-in time in the apartment, to hand in the keys. She can show around the neighborhood if they you are new to town or to this area.
She will also leave you with her cell phone number, so you can reach her if you have any questions or requests during your stay.
After that you are on your own in the apartment.
In the very heart of the city, yet quiet and peaceful. Walk to parks (Lazienki, Ujazdowski, Botanical Gardens) and public transportation.
Numerous Embassies in the walking distance.
Public transportation abounds: several arteries a short walk away. Busses at Al. Ujazdowskie can take you to the Old Town in minutes. Street cars and busses at Marszalkowska go all over the town including business districts. Metro (Politechnika station) is a 5-10 min walk.
Okecie airport is a short taxi ride away (taxi cost is approx. 30 zl or US $10). Public transportation to/from airport is also feasible via bus.
No Smoking! Not even on the balcony.
Check-in time is 3PM. Check-out is 12 noon.
Let us know if you need an earlier check-in or later checkout. We will do our best to accommodate it.
Quiet and relaxed place. The place was as shown and suited us very well. The host gave me good information about getting there and was responding quickly.
Perfect location in a very peaceful but still dynamic district in Warsaw. The flat has everything a traveller could need. Special thanks for the food provided at arrival. Thanks a lot to Anna and Joanna for this stay.
We were greeted at the apartment by our host's friend, given a quick tour so that we were acclimated to the place and the area. The travel guides and maps were quite helpful too.
Everything was wonderful, the location is awesome, thank you so much.
Anna and Joanna are super hosts and flat more than a place to stay. Peaceful neighbourghoods, good bed and light kitchen and clean bathroom in very chic area of Warsaw. What else can you desire of your trip?
Overall, we had a great stay at this apartment. The neighborhood is one of the best in Warsaw - lots of great places to eat and drink, close to beautiful parks, close to all the transit option (metro, bus to airport, train station).
The apartment had everything we needed, including some maps of Warsaw, umbrellas, and our host even had some food for us when we arrived so we didn't have to rush out to the store. It was quite hot while we were there and it took us one night to figure out we had to leave all the windows open and the fan going to get to a reasonable temperature. And true to the listing, it is quiet, so we were not disturbed by noise at night. Great to have our own space with kitchen and laundry while we were in Warsaw!
Active travel fanatic. Love visiting cities, but live for outdoorsy pursuits. Most exotic destinations todate: skiing in Nagano, Japan and scuba diving in Midway Atol. Close second tagging whalesharks in Honduras. When visiting cities I seak small, out of the way eating places frequented by locals.