About this listing
Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome you all into our one of a kind and designer styled lofts. These lofts are all located in the heart of Shanghai, also known as the French Concession. Shanghai Lane Life provides freshly renovated, architect designed open living, spacious and stylish apartments!
Located in the center of the old French Concession, our address is #17, Lane 1252, Middle Fuxing Road. Prepare to be impressed!
This is a 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms loft with a mezzanine floor that can accommodate a total of 5 people, with 2 queen size beds and a single one. You can expect a large spacious dining room, living room, modern high-quality furnishings, dual faucets in the main bathroom, and a patio.
- Outfitted with very modern style, appliances and high quality furniture.
- Full equipped kitchen, plenty of cooking utensils, oven, cutlery, crockery, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- Hydraulic heating and air conditioning in all rooms.
- Patio with lounge seats
- Wifi internet access
- Flat screen and Satellite TV, DVD player
- Soap, slippers, hair dryer
- Washing/dryer machine
- Rain shower
- Fresh towels and linens
- Bottles of water
- Baby cot and stroller upon request
- Extra pillow and bed sheets for the sofa upon request
We will recommend you the best places based on your interests.
Additional Paid Services
- Maid cleaning service. 30rmb/hour
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message us!!
Lastly, we also encourage long-term stay. You may find a few of our discounts below.
- 10% discount for weekly lease ( from 7 nights and more)
- 15% discount for monthly lease ( from 28 nights and more) Please contact us for monthly discounts if it doesn't show on your webpage.
Come visit the Jiashan Market : Our sustainable green urban community!
Wander around our coffee shops and restaurants. Malaysian, Mediterranean or Korean food and much more is waiting for you!
Every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month* the Jiashan Market welcomes you to its International Food Market - Discover new flavors, make new friends, spend your day tasting delicious French pastry or home-made risotto and tacos in a western atmosphere.
Location : Jiashan road, Lane 259
See you soon!
* No market in July & August
What's in the Area
We can assure you that, this apartment is very centrally located. It's within walking distance to the metro station South Shaanxi Road, line 1 and 10 (5mn walk). Not so far from Changshu Road metro station, line 1, either (15mn walk). You can stroll around and stumble upon unique cafes, western style supermarkets, a variety of bars and restaurants, wet markets (fruits and vegetables market), boutique and shops...
Other Things to Note
2 to 6 nights stay
1. All utility fees (Satellite TV, Wifi, water, gas and electricity) included in the total price.
1 week to 2 months stay:
1. Bed sheets and towels will be changed once a week for free.
2. All utility fees (Satellite TV, Wifi, water, gas and electricity) are included in the total price.
3 months stay and +:
1. Bed sheets and towels can be provided for 100rmb/month
2. Cleaning services:
- Single lining/towels change: 15rmb
- Cleaning of the apt: 30rmb/hour
- Both cleaning & lining/towels change: 40rmb
3. Charges are NOT included in the rent. The tenant will be responsible for those fees (Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, water, gas and electricity). The major cost will be the gas boiler for the hydraulic heating in winter. If you turn it off when you leave it really won't cost that much. It heats up very quickly.
Please note those charges fees are based on meter reading. Prices are based on the government rates.
1. No pets.
2. No smoking
4. No events, celebrations or parties of any kind
5. No noise
6. Towels and bed linens changed 1 time/week from a 7 nights stay and more
7. Cleaning fee includes just all arrangements before and after guests’ stay. For extra cleaning service: 30rmb/hour.
The apartment was very comfortable--nice living room, kitchen, and outdoor patio. Alice met us and was very helpful and flexible in terms of checking in and checking out, and everything was smooth during the stay. The location is excellent.
We had an amazing stay at Shirley's shanghai Lane. Being an Airbnb host myself, i understand how different it feels to stay at lovely places on Airbnb. Not only it is liberating to have your own kitchen, it also gives you an wonderful insight to what it may be like as a local :) Alice and Zero were the most wonderful host, we will for sure come stay again when we are next in shanghai! Best, Kelly
If you like to stay in a cozy, nicely decorated, and clean accommodation, this is the place for you. We booked two rooms (1A and 1B)and stayed for a week. Felt comfortably warm despite of the 2-10 degrees temp of Shanghai. Location is one of the best in Shanghai-near the subway, major shopping malls, and French Concession! Surrounded by restaurants-both local and western. WIll definitely recommend this to families and friends!
Shirley's apartment in the French Concession was perfect for our group of 5.
The metro, grocery stores and restaurants are all close by. It's the perfect base in Shanghai. Would definitely rent it again.
Perfectly located loft space for anyone wanting walking convenience in French Concession. New iampm mall is a great plus! Thanks!
This is a great location and within a short (100m) walk from ShanXi South train station.
It is very near to popular tourist attractions like French Concession, XinTianDi and Tian Zi Fang.
The area is also surrounded by plenty of food places.
One thing hopefully will improve is the lack of lights outside of the apartment. If you return at night say 1am, it is dangerous and scary to walk to the entrance because there are no lights. Me and my friends have to turn to our mobile phone lights to navigate our way to the entrance.
Lastly, the entire house is not well-sound proofed. If you are a light sleeper, you might be distracted by conversions outside of the room or even the sound of running tap.
Overall, I think this is a good venue and will recommend it to people traveling in groups.
This host has 223 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Shirley
Hi, I am a landscape architect. also work on interior and architecture. I love veggie garden.
we are developing many apartments into short stay apartments in the old French Concession area. Most of them are part of typical lane houses. Lots of fun!
Also, in the middle of Shanghai, we developed a factory area into an interesting mixed use compound. And we turned the usable roof into veggies gardens! the project is called Jiashan Market. We hold weekend market in the yard of the compound! So weather you are visiting or staying in Shanghai, it is a great place to spend time with your friends.
I am now based in Melbourne, but often pop back to Shanghai. Hope to meet you one day there and showing you around.