About This Listing
Very centrally located, beautiful, practical furnished 1-bedroom apartment with a full kitchen (with electric kettle, coffee maker, microwave, oven) and bathroom, a TV, a dining table for 3 people. It has plenty of storage space (many shelves) so everything you bring along don't have to be left in the suitcase. The apartment is therefore also very suitable for longer stays.
The apartment is cozy and colorful, you see it on the bathroom: it's completely blue! ;-) The living room consists of 1 double, 1 single bed, a sofa bed, they can accommodate up to 3 people.
In order to get to the supermarket and to the train station you will need 1 mins walk.
I hope this is very clear for you. If you still have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Thank you!
From Jun 3 - 8, 2015 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
the flat was nice and clean and he was there waiting for me already when i arrived. definitive good stay. i dont get why some are complaining so much.
Our experience in Veli's apartment was poor. I was in a group of 3 people for 1 week in Berlin. We stayed our first 3 nights in a hostel (Singer109) and loved it. We bought Veli's apartment for the next 4 nights. We spent 2.5x more per night on Veli's apartment than the hostel, but we liked the hostel much more; in fact, even though we had already paid for all 4 nights in full for Veli's apartment, after our 1st night there we returned to the hostel.
- Veli told me over the phone at 1:00pm to meet him at 3:00pm that day. I called him when we arrived at 3:00pm, and he told me to wait for him at a cafe by the apartment, and that he'd be there in 10-15 minutes. I called him again 3:45pm, and he said he was on his way. He did not arrive until 4:00pm. So this was upsetting in that he (1) wasted 1 hour of our vacation, (2) never gave us a heads up he was running late, and (3) never explained why he was late. (He did explain once he met us that he had to catch a flight -- so he left 10 minutes after meeting us -- but he didn't explain why he arrived late).
- The apartment building is under construction. The elevator smelled, and the hallway to our apartment was dingy. Neither of these facts were included in the apartment decription.
- The room itself didn't seem clean. The sheets had black and brown specks on them that we felt uncomfortable sleeping in. The shower tub seemed grimy, so we rinsed it of before any of us used it.
- The shower did not appear as advertised. In the photo, the shower head has a wall mount. In reality, there was no wall mount and we had to hold the shower head.
Some more info about why we liked the hostel more:
- The hostel had excellent WiFi internet, whereas Veli's apartment had none and we would have needed to make a 10 minute walk to get internet access. For us, the internet was an important tool for revising our plans, the lacking internet was a big reason we left the apartment. (The airbnb listing never said this apartment had internet; I incorrectly assumed that, at this price, it would include internet)
- The hostel gave us all individual keys, whereas Veli provided 1 key. This was a problem because it forced our group to stay together and do the same activity when we wanted to split up and do different activities (The airbnb listing never said this apartment included multiple keys)
- The hostel provided shampoo/body wash, Veli's apartment did not
- The hostel toilet was normal, but the one in Veli's apartment was not ideal -- solid waste sits on a basin and creates a worse smell than in normal toilets, and you need to flush several times.
excellent week end à berlin !!!!
appartement très simple bien situe au centre de Berlin, parfait pour passer un week end. supérette en bas de l immeuble ouvert jusqu’à 4h du matin :-)
seul bémol,c'est un immeuble qui ne possède pas de volet et les rideau ne sont pas bien épais donc prévoir quelque chose pour se couvrir les yeux surtout si vous vivez la nuit !!!!!
This host has 140 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Veli
Hallo, ich bin Veli und würde mich freuen interessante, internationale Gäste in unseren sehr zentral gelegenen Apartments unterbringen zu dürfen!
I travel a lot and love to meet open minded and interesting people from all over the world!