This apartment in Barcelona is located on the fourth floor of a classic Barcelona Eixample building, in which there is no elevator. The apartment was renovated in 2012 in an elegant and informal modern style, with parquet floors lending a very relaxed and comfortable air throughout. Though the apartment is totally renovated some original features such as wooden beams, French doors have been preserved and these give the apartment a great deal of character.
This apartment has high ceilings and has two bedrooms as well as a double sofa bed in the living room, so it sleeps up to 6 people. The main living area includes the dining room table and chairs, both areas enjoy a pair of French doors that open to a protective railing, allowing air to enter so you can sit and enjoy fresh air during the summer and relax with a glass of wine. The living area features an L shaped sofa bed with a TV and DVD player, plus there is free Wi-Fi.
The living room opens onto the main double bedroom, this room also has a pair of double doors opening onto a security rail and allowing lots of air and light.
A second bedroom features two single beds; the apartment is perfect if you are families travelling with children.
The american kitchen can be found in the hallway and comes with absolutely everything you need for self catering.
The apartment is fully equipped, it has:
* Living room with modern flat screen TV, Hi-Fi-set and DVD-player,sofa/bed, and eating area with table and 4 chairs;
* Bedroom with comfortable double bed, wardrobe;
* Open kitchen with microwave, crockery/cutlery, refrigerator, juicer and oven, kitchen utensils, coffee maker;
* Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet;
* a washing machine, including flat iron and ironing board;
* Free WIFI/WLAN area for your internet connection.
It's really very comfortable, modern and clean appartments. we (two families with small childs) were there during 4 days and felt like at home.
appartmets located in good city region - calm, quiet and peaceful.
If you want to live in these appartments please take care about it, because I'd like to return there next time. ;)