About this listing
This shared two-bedroom apartment is steps away from famous Hollywood Boulevard, Walk of Fame, & around the block from the entrance to Runyon Canyon if you prefer an athletic challenge.
Close to all entertainment hotspots, restaurants, & shopping.
Whether you are traveling to Los Angeles for business or pleasure, our apartment is centrally located to everything Hollywood and its surrounding neighborhoods have to offer...
Steps away is Hollywood Boulevard, The Chinese Theatre, Roosevelt Hotel, Dolby Theatre, and the Magic Castle; and a few more steps is the Hollywood Highland Center, Metro Red Line Highland Station with access to Universal Studios or downtown Los Angeles, and eight frequent bus lines taking you to surrounding areas. It is a brief walk to the Hollywood Bowl and to Runyon Canyon.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of a quiet and secured building with elevator or stair access and has lots of natural lighting. Each bedroom is furnished with a unique, lockable door and has its own complete private bathroom, while sharing only the common kitchen, living room and dining areas. It is possible for you to book more guests in your room for an additional fee of $15 a person a day The accommodations include everything you may need: Wireless internet, access to the full kitchen(with stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker), air conditioning
We have one free parking spot below on a first come first served basis when you make your reservation
We also offer car a rental service of a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport for an extra fee of $75 per day.
My assistant may greet you at check in, or self-check in instructions can also be provided to you. As a courtesy, if you need early check in for your luggage or a late check out for the same, we offer a luggage storage service for a fee of $15 a day total.
We will do our absolute best to make certain you are comfortable
We are available to you by phone or in person.
We look forward to hosting you.
The apartment is centrally located to everything in Hollywood, and close to many entertainment spots, restaurants, and shopping stores.
If you do not plan to have a car, we are close to all lines of major transportation including the Metro Red Line Highland station, at least 8 bus lines, ZipCar and Relay Rides spots, and of course Uber.
We are minutes from Melrose Avenue, a street known for its unique shops and stores, and also a train stop from Universal Studios, and 8 minutes from Warner Brothers studio, and a very short car ride to the famous Hollywood sign.
Interaction with guests
I will be available everyday from 12pm to 8pm. For emergencies please contact me, somebody will return your call immediately.
This is the 9th most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles as rated by Walkscore.
Fresh and Easy, and Ralph's Supermarkets are easily accessible, as well as lots of restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and a slew of entertainment spots.
The room is two blocks away from Hollywood Blvd. There are several buses that run down Hollywood Blvd. The fare is $1.50
There is also an underground subway with stops on Hollywood and Vine as well as Hollywood and Highland. The room is located between the two stops. The fare is also $1.50. There are $5 day passes. More info on schedules and routes can be . Uber cars are everywhere, and RelayRides and Zipcar are a very short distance away.
Other things to note
1. Taxi - costs between $50 to $80 depending on traffic and the driver.
2. SuperShuttle, Prime Time Shuttle or similar - costs start at about $28 per person. Non-direct, meaning passengers are dropped off in an order determined by the driver.
3. FlyAway bus service - costs $8, drives to Union Station in Downtown Los Angeles, then you board the Metro Red Line to the Hollywood/Vine station for $1.50, and then walk 0.5 miles to the apartment
Directions to the apartment will be made available upon your reservation.
There are plenty of bus lines traveling in either direction throughout the day and night; Metro Red Line Highland station is a 1 1/2 blocks away, plus Uber cars are everywhere, and RelayRides and Zipcar are a very short distance away.
1. There is absolutely no smoking of any kind in throughout the entire apartment or building. If evidence of tobacco smoking is found, the host reserves the right to charge your security deposit for this special cleanup.
2. Our apartment is located in a residential building. The residents will call the on-site manager or the local police department, if there is excessive after 10 pm noise and this may include loud music, partying, and roughhousing. If you plan to get loud or play loud while in our space, we strongly recommend you consider another location.
3. While we love our four-legged furry friends, and other type of pets, we do not allow animals, unless it is a verifiable service type. This is for the benefit of all guests, especially those with allergies. If evidence of presence of any pet is found, the host reserves the right to charge your security deposit for this special cleanup.
4. Please tidy up after yourself. If you use any of the dishes, pans, and flatware, please wash them. This will help immensely maintain the cleanliness of the space.
5. Please don't use our towels to remove your make up. The stains stay permanently and we are forced to throw our towels away. If we find make up stains on the towels, you will be charged an amount that equals the cost of the towel itself( this can range from $5 to $15).
These rules are in place because we want to respect our neighbors and all of our guests.