**Please note that I have not been able to update my Airbnb photos so there have been some small but great changes include all new furniture paint and floors, but I had to 86 the ping pong table :(. I have a few good reviews so people like it**
1,100 SF 1900s vintage Logan Square Brownstone:
• Less than five minute walk to the CTA Blue Line California ‘EL’ Stop
• Via EL: 15 minutes to Downtown Chicago; 30 minutes to O’Hare; 5 minutes to Wicker Park and Bucktown
• Via Bus: 15 minutes to Lincoln Park and DePaul, bus is one half block away
• On Foot: Five minute walk or less to dozens of restaurants, bars and coffee shops
• Nearby attractions include Congress Theater, Fireside Bowl, Logan Square Farmers’ Market and Historic Logan Boulevard
• Across from park with playground
• 1,100 SF Apartment
• Newly renovated bathroom with marble tile and surrounds
• Full kitchen with microwave, stainless steel fridge and gas oven / range and dishwasher
• Premium kitchen equipment and cutlery, crystal wine glasses
• Central heating and air conditioning
• Laundry, wi-fi and cable
• Free off-street or street parking available
• 62" LED TV with premium cable, LINN Stereo System
• Two Bedroom; Queen size beds with one with a pillowtop mattress and another one Tempurpedic
• Small home office with computer and printer
• Landscaped backyard with patio, deck, and large gas Weber grill
• Limited storage space (no dresser and limited closet space), so not the best place for long stays
• The bedroom is a little on the small side there is not much extra space other than for your luggage, so I welcome you to keep anything you may need stored in the dining room or living room
• The apartment is three bedrooms however one bedroom is a home office
• There is ample space for air mattresses
our stay at Jonathan's place couldn't have been better. He emailed us in a timely manner with details for entering his home and met us there not long after we arrived to make sure we were settled. The apartment was as it looks in the photos, handsomely decorated and very comfortable. We had everything we needed and would definitely return.
Five of my wonderful friends-colleagues and I stayed at Jonathan's place when in town for a conference this Fall. We had a wonderful time! Jonathan was an fun and generous host who made us feel at home (while also on a great vacation). His apartment decor is fabulous, and the space comfortable. Super convenient location...on that note, I'll put in a hearty recommendation for Cafe Mustache which is a few blocks away (on the way to the train).
Thanks for a great time!
Jonathan's place is amazing. It's super close to the subway. There is a delicious Mexican place right around the corner. The neighbourhood is safe and nice. And the place itself is absolutely beautiful! We felt like we were at home, it was really great! Jonathan was wonderful to deal with and answered all of our questions and even came and hung out with us for a bit one night! We will definitely be staying here again the next time we're in Chicago!
The reservation was canceled 31 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Jonathan's place is amazing! A group of friends and I were in town to go to a music festival as well as visit friends, and this was the perfect place to stay! So close to the train stop, great food and drinks right around the corner, and free parking! We were very comfortable at the apartment and had plenty of clean sheets, towels, and AC!! I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for a homebase for their Chicago stay.
My partner and I stayed at Jonathan's place for 3 nights and his apartment was exactly what we were looking for. It was very tidy, adorably decorated, comfortable, and ideally located. He was exceptionally easy to communicate/make arrangements with and was very accommodating. He even offered me the wine/beer in the fridge (which was very generous). I would definitely recommend staying at Jonathan's place.
Jonathan was an awesome host, extremely accommodating and hospitable! His place very comfortable, clean, organized, spacious, cozy, very conveniently located and easy to find with parking out front (not to mention very nicely decorated - the renovated kitchen and dining room look great!). Despite the top neighbors being a bit too loud (only 1 night), my overall 1st airbnb experience was wonderful.
Highly recommended! The apartment was conveniently located, clean, comfortable and well-furnished. We visited Chicago for 4 days for a wedding with our 2 1/2 year old son, and this place was perfect. Jonathan is a friendly and consciencious host, offering detailed directions, helpful hints about the neighborhood and even snacks! Most importantly, he even offered me a much-needed beer after a long road trip! We'll definitely look him up again next time we come to Chicago.