Enjoy your stay in San Francisco with your very own private one bedroom apartment in the heart of Pacific Heights, arguably one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city. My wife and I live here and rent the place out when we're both away. The apartment is a very sunny and spacious 950 square foot one bedroom apartment.
The apartment has many great qualities including:
- Spacious apartment with full kitchen amenities
- Queen-size bed, overhead fan in bedroom
- 52" flat screen HDTV with cable including HBO
- Wireless Internet - yep, we're from the future
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large bay windows
- Plenty of cozy seating for reading in the natural light
- Desk with ample lighting to get work done
- Vintage furniture and decorations throughout house
- Fresh linens and towels for our Airbnb guests
- Very clean - we have a weekly maid service
- Coin-operated washer/dryer in the basement
- And last but not least, a fun, lovable cat named Philippe, but more on him later
Pacific Heights has been one of the nicest neighborhoods in San Francisco for hundreds of years. Large, spacious homes in beautiful buildings are the standard, and that's what you get here. Also, our apartment is very close to vibrant and buzzing streets, but isn't directly on those streets so noise isn't a big issue. Here's what's nearby:
- One block from Whole Foods grocery store / coffee shop
- One block from Lafayette Park, one of the nicest parks in SF
- 3 minute walk to Polk St., 5 min. walk to Fillmore St. and 10 min. walk to Union St., three great shopping districts with trendy restaurants, upscale boutiques, coffee shops, bars, etc.
- As close as one block to major bus lines and only two blocks to the California St. Cable Car line
We also include a handy welcome booklet for our guests that has lots of great information and details about the apartment and San Francisco:
- Information on everything from busses to cabs and other transportation
- A more detailed description of what's nearby
- A map of the city
- A few San Francisco post cards so you can save time at the souvenir shops
- Some of our recommendations for our favorite restaurants, shops, things to do, etc.
- Full instructions for everything including the TV, WiFi, dishwasher, etc.
- And more!
And last but not least, about the cat. His name is Philippe and he's very fluffy and nice. So what does this mean for you? Well, first it means that you have to be willing to share the apartment with a cat, so if you have cat allergies or don't like cats you might want to continue your search. Both the bedroom and living room have doors, so you can "lock him out" if you prefer. Secondly, you don't have to take care of him at all. We'll leave him here with a clean litter box and enough food and water to last our entire trip. The only thing we ask is that as you enter and exit the apartment you make sure he doesn't escape. Lastly, he's a cat, which means is pretty passive and self-sufficient. He's been declawed in the front so don't worry. He loves suitcases, so he might try to come home with you, but please leave him here.
Please contact the host if you have any additional questions.
No Smoking. No Parties. No Exceptions!
*Cleaning fee of $75 paid in advance.
We really enjoyed our time in San Francisco, and staying at Lee and Celine's was a great place to stay! The location is great. Easy to get everywhere we wanted to go without having a car. We were glad they had suggested to get a pass for the MUNI, and where to get it, otherwise we probably would have over paid to get around. The apartment is just as pictured...really clean and very nicely decorated! Also, with Whole Foods and Trader Joe's within walking distance, it made it very easy to stay in for some of the meals, which we like to do on trips. Overall, great find, we would for sure stay here again!
Our stay at Celine and Lee was excelent. The place is really central with a good reach to both downtown and piers. The enteriour is excelent. The house is victorian and classy. You can get a stay nearby at Holiday Inn at 147+tax or you can stay with this guys at two thirds of that, in a real apparment, with great atmosphere, real kitchen, etc. The choice is obivous. Highly recommended! (Beware of the cat though, he's a bit on the agressive side, although declawed, he actually bit me quite a few times and kept hissing everytime I passed him by, otherwise the stay was perfect)
Lee and Celine were very kind to us and made us feel right at home. Their place was spacious and so close to all the action in San Francisco. We felt safe and secure and got a good night's rest. We will definitely be staying with them again next time.
Loved Lee and Celine's place! Centrally located in the Pacific Heights neighborhood, we found ourselves living like locals, but easily a part of the action. The apartment is on a corner of the second floor in a historic building. The decor was remarkably charming as was their lovely cat, Philiipe. We loved everything about our stay. Whole Foods and Starbucks are just a block away. Fillmore Street full of great restaurants and shopping is very close. Go to Roam Burgers or The Grove for delicious food. We were lucky with parking our car, but I can see where it would be an issue late at night. No worries, though as you don't really need a car. There is a trolley stop 2 blocks away that will take you up to Chinatown and Little Italy. Cabs were easy to catch outside the building. Thank you Lee and Celine! You were gracious hosts and our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer! It was hard to leave!
Celine & Lee have an amazing apartment! It is very large and is just what they describe in their listing. They made the whole stay very enjoyable and a breeze.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.