About this listing
In the heart of Montreal's trendiest district. 1.5 km from world famous Mount-Royal Park and only 3 km from the heart of Down Town!! Family friendly, 2 King size beds and 2 person Sofa bed. Sleeps 6 comfortably. 1,600 sq feet
Fully furnished + WIFI
Penthouse Loft. 1,600 square feet. Family friendly, 2 King size beds and 2 person Sofa bed. Sleeps up to 6 comfortably. 8 - 10 dinner / board room table.
We Clean and sanitize the space after every guest. The place is CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!
Please tell is a little about you and your group before coming (couples, kids, hobbies, reason for visit etc) We try to customize your experience and visit to your personal preferences and tastes.
If your GROUP OVER 4 INCLUDES KIDS (14 and under) and / or babies, let us know and we will wave the "extra person fee"
Fully furnished, complete Kitchen, washer / dryer. High Speed WIFI internet. Work Desk.
Full kitchen and Appliances
Towels and Bedding
Washer and Dryer
Wifi - high speed
40" plasma screen TV / DVD
Small pets allowed max 20 lbs / 9kg ($10 per day surcharge..max 0f $30)
Many kids toys, high chair, baby bathing basin, pack & play. stroller for babies
Some winter sports items like snow boards and sleds
Interaction with guests
Daily House Keeping included (time of service (around 1pm) negotiable but obligatory)
Resourceful and knowledgeable Concierge available who is connected in with the Montreal's tourist and night life scene. Fully bilingual.
Located on the borders of Montreal's hottest, trendiest, hippest neighborhood "Plateau Mont-Royal". Walking distance from world class restaurants, cafes, St.Viateur Bagel shop, Lester's Deli World Famous Montreal Smoked meat. Bars and Nightclubs. Steps from the YMCA for all you active people and 1 km from Mount-Royal for those who like to take a beautiful hike with the best views of the city
Public Transportation is in abundance in Montreal. You can walk, take a bus, use the metro, take a taxi or even rent a BIXI bike and take advantage of over 350 KM of Bike paths in Montreal.
Other things to note
Please let us know in advance of any special requests or needs you may have. We'll make our honest best efforts to satisfy them.
Longer term stays are available and we can negotiate reasonable rate.
Due to our policies, we will not rent the property for parties nor to unverified members
Montreal is one of the greatest cities to visit, winter or summer....we want you to have the time of your life.
we ask only that you respect the property and our neighbors. Please no parties or loud noise after 11pm
- No smoking of any kind please (not even under the kitchen fan) we can smell it and the odor neutralizing process will be charged at a cost of $275
- No parties or "get togethers" of more then the stated number of guests
- Though we love you all, we don't rent to locals unless we agree prior
- Please, for security reasons we will only rent to verified members
- its always useful to have a cell phone to communicate your arrival. (please, don't disturb the neighbors "looking" for us. We ARE ALWAYS ON TIME! :)
- Its always great when your profile picture is of you. We may ask for picture ID upon arrival
- music, noise etc is a problem in lofts .... sound reverberates and echoes causing a disturbance for the neighbors
- please be careful when packing to check out that you don't accidentally take things that belong to the property like towels, hair driers and irons etc, missing articles will be charged against your security deposit
- accidents happens, please just let us know is glasses or plates break so we can replace them. We wont charge reasonable accidents
- - if we can offer you a ride to the airport or the bus station let us know... never hurts to ask. If time permits we may be able to give you a tour of the city ;)
Smoking is prohibited because of the building's built in sprinkler system,
Fun Loving family who love to travel and to host.
We re proud of our city and our Loft and want you to feel comfortable and at home. We want to build life long relationships with our guests and show you the hidden gems our special little city has to offer