Beautiful, refurbished one-bedroom tucked away in a very quiet corner of Dublin! Laze around all day in our courtyard garden, or spend the day shopping on Grafton Street or touring trinity College. Five minutes walking distance from Christchurch, Smithfield, and the Jameson Distillery, and in close proximity to city centre, the Guinness Brewery and the Jervis Shopping Centre!
The apartment is on the ground floor of a beautifully maintained building, and looks out onto a large garden and fountain. More importantly, it's extremely peaceful; visitors are within walking distance of the centre of the city, but they will always be able to escape to this small pocket of peace and quiet.
Visitors will have access to great amenities, including:
- Access to a private, gated apartment community complete with garden and fountain
- a newly renovated bathroom, and standard kitchen with washer
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Home phone
- Situated within city centre, with access to numerous cultural icons, restaurants, and bars
- Walking distance to Smithfield Luas Station, as well as buses 39/39A
- 1 minute walk to Four Courts, St. Andrews Church and the River Liffey
- 5 minute walk to the Jameson Distillery and Smithfield Light House Cinema
- 10 min to the famous Christchurch, Guinness Brewery and the Jervis Shopping Centre
- 15 to 20 minute walk, 5 minute via public transporation, to city centre and access to Pheonix Park, Trinity College, Dublin and Grafton Street
- And, finally, something NO ONE ELSE OFFERS: an apartment manager we've hired just for AirBnB! He not only has his own taxi which he can use to drive guests around, but he's a brilliant guide to the city who will let you know where and what you can do while you're staying!
Check around Airbnb! There are NO other full apartment listings that provides a kitchen, cable television, wireless internet access, a clothes washer and a private garden at $105 a night. A no-brainer, and good for us both! :)
You're going on vacation! Who needs to worry about finding places to eat or trying to find a wifi hotspot? Stay here and you won't have to worry about the little things, giving you more time to enjoy Dublin!
Common sense rules apply:
1) Absolutely no smoking under any circumstances! The furniture and carpet really keep in the smell and it can take some time to air.
1) Leave the place as you found it; we don't want our poor manager picking up after you once you've left.
2) Inviting over guests is obviously fine, within reason: two or three, okay; four to fifty, not so okay.
3) Don't be so loud! We have a family next door, and everyone hates loud neighbours, so please be respectful of others, especially when walking (stumbling) back after a night of drinking!
4) No smoking indoors, as there is a apartment-installed fire alarm that cannot be disabled and communicates directly to the nearest fire department.
5) Deposit trash to the bin outside in the courtyard; easy peasy.
Good place to stay, near all the important places in Dublin. The flat has all that you need.
Justin's apartment is a great place to stay while in Dublin, conveniently located just 10-20 minutes walking distance from most major sites in the city center. The apartment is well appointed, clean, and accurately represented in the pictures.
I was picked up and dropped off by Des (25 euro each way) who's a great guy that will be quick to invite you out to the local scene. He's Justin's property manager and is great about communicating with you prior to your arrival.
There really no down side about staying at Justin's place, particularly for the price. Choose it for a stress free, comfortable stay in Dublin.
Excellent location and very secure. The apartment was clean and comfortable. Des met me at the airport and drove me to the apartment for a reasonable charge. I'd stay here again.
Perfect location. Our second stay there for visiting my young daughter who lives in Dublin. Location could not be better, LUAS tram line, new cafe nearby (3rd Place), The Cobblestone, Lighthouse Cinema, M. Hughes, Fresh Market etc etc etc. All a short walk. Adequate cooking amenities as we ate in mostly and a top notch book collection. Very quiet as does not face the street. Des was able to meet us for the key hand-off right on time. Nice to have TV and wifi at the end of a long day. I give it great value for the location.
Appartement très agréable, au calme. À 200 mètres de Brazen Head, le pub le plus vieux de Dublin. Proche des attractions de la ville, tout est à 15 minutes à pieds.
Nous n'avons pas rencontré Justin. Les clés ont été remis par Desmond.
Encore merci pour ce séjour.
We loved this apartment. Wonderful view of gardens through large picture window. Comfortable bed. Excellent wifi. Extremely quiet.
Host was very helpful. Pickup at the airport made arrival a dream.
Listing was accurate. We also arranged with host for pickup from the apt and drop off back at airport at end of stay. This made coming and going stress free.
Neighborhood was good. Close to river and direct walk to downtown areas, Trinity College, shopping, etc. We walked everywhere. Also close to Grocery Store at Smithfield Square.
Very good. Very happy with the apartment. Very convenient for Dublin City Centre. Thank you.
Graduate Student New York expat living in Singapore! I have connections to Ireland though: went to Trinity College, Dublin, and I'm blessed to have dual US/Irish citizenship.
Happy to host others in my old abode!