About this listing
Beautiful, refurbished one-bedroom tucked away in a very quiet corner of Dublin! Laze around all day in our courtyard garden, or spend the day shopping on Grafton Street or touring trinity College. Five minutes walking distance from Christchurch, Smithfield, and the Jameson Distillery, and in close proximity to city centre, the Guinness Brewery and the Jervis Shopping Centre!
The apartment is on the ground floor of a beautifully maintained building, and looks out onto a large garden and fountain. More importantly, it's extremely peaceful; visitors are within walking distance of the centre of the city, but they will always be able to escape to this small pocket of peace and quiet.
Visitors will have access to great amenities, including:
- Access to a private, gated apartment community complete with garden and fountain
- a newly renovated bathroom, and standard kitchen with washer
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Home phone
- Situated within city centre, with access to numerous cultural icons, restaurants, and bars
- Walking distance to Smithfield Luas Station, as well as buses 39/39A
- 1 minute walk to Four Courts, St. Andrews Church and the River Liffey
- 5 minute walk to the Jameson Distillery and Smithfield Light House Cinema
- 10 min to the famous Christchurch, Guinness Brewery and the Jervis Shopping Centre
- 15 to 20 minute walk, 5 minute via public transporation, to city centre and access to Pheonix Park, Trinity College, Dublin and Grafton Street
- And, finally, something NO ONE ELSE OFFERS: an apartment manager we've hired just for AirBnB! He not only has his own taxi which he can use to drive guests around, but he's a brilliant guide to the city who will let you know where and what you can do while you're staying!
Check around Airbnb! There are NO other full apartment listings that provides a kitchen, cable television, wireless internet access, a clothes washer and a private garden at $105 a night. A no-brainer, and good for us both! :)
You're going on vacation! Who needs to worry about finding places to eat or trying to find a wifi hotspot? Stay here and you won't have to worry about the little things, giving you more time to enjoy Dublin!
Common sense rules apply:
1) Absolutely no smoking under any circumstances! The furniture and carpet really keep in the smell and it can take some time to air.
1) Leave the place as you found it; we don't want our poor manager picking up after you once you've left.
2) Inviting over guests is obviously fine, within reason: two or three, okay; four to fifty, not so okay.
3) Don't be so loud! We have a family next door, and everyone hates loud neighbours, so please be respectful of others, especially when walking (stumbling) back after a night of drinking!
4) No smoking indoors, as there is a apartment-installed fire alarm that cannot be disabled and communicates directly to the nearest fire department.
5) Deposit trash to the bin outside in the courtyard; easy peasy.