This design gem called Agave House is wrapped in windows and skylights. Sunlight is abundant, and guests feel privately perched with a view of mountain ranges, and lush foliage on all sides.
~Please adhere to check-in/check-out times. We book back to back and the housekeeper needs time to make the place sparkle:).
1. Leave keys on countertop.
2. Rinse and place all dishes in dishwasher and run it.
* 3. Tres important!!! Remove any traces of your pet from both inside and outside the house ( hair, food, ETC!!!). The housekeeper does not have time for this extra work and she is the very best, so I need to make this work in order to allow pets.
4. Empty all trash and recyclables into the silver can placed down by laundry room for your convenience.
5. Please remember to take all of your things. We are not responsible for items left behind.
~Please no smoking.
~Please no electrical musical instruments.
~Please no unattended burning candles.
~Please no illegal drugs or substances.
~Enjoy your stay!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 444 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! I am a creative professional..illustrator, interior designer and brand consultant, living in Los Feliz, CA. I just co-founded my own business, a Design/Art House called Zoe Bios Creative. Our showroom is located in Silverlake CA, and we offer art and home furnishings. Although I love my LA neighborhood, it is great to keep my home in Ojai as a vacation rental so that I can escape to it from time to time to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, to hike, and to enjoy small town life..:). I love the idea of sharing my place and the experience of Ojai with others! It is truly a great place to both relax and/or work, and recharge. I have completely redesigned it to let in lots of light and veiws...I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do! Cheers! Caitlin