About this listing
1 minute walk from Castellane underground station 202 rue de Rome (way at rue de rome):You will have a private bedroom and a patio in a 2 rooms flat. 5th floor (no lift). Stairscase has to be renovated
My cat and I would welcome you as we live in the flat and I sleep in the living-room. You will share the living-room, the kitchen and the bathroom with me. It will be very kind of you if you allow my cat to go to the patio.. Smokers are allowed.
I offer you a cup of coffee or tea in the morning.
Please live the door of the bathroom open as there's a lack of air. It would be kind to leave the bathroom and the kitchen as clean as you've found it
If you fancy breakfast : Organic coffee, milk, cereals, butter and marmelade. English tea and toast (non-organic) I ask 1.50 euros, per person (payment in cash).
Guest could cook in my place. If they want to do a laundry I charge 5 euros.
IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Bike rental : 1 mn walk
- Supermarkets, many shops, market with fresh fruit, vegetables, fish and so on
- St Charles - Railway Station 5 mn by tube (2 stations)
- Vieux-Port : the old harbour 5 mn by tube (2 stations)
- Cours Julien : the trendy and artistic area with many bars and restaurant 5 mn by tube
- Beach : Les Catalans15 mn by bus N° 54 rue de Rome (2 mn walk)
- 1 private bedroom, a double bed (140 x 200), some room in a wardrobe for your clothes. fresh sheets, large towels provided
-1 terrace with a sun-umbrella
- 1 living-room with a fan, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom and toilets (shower)
Wifi works in the whole flat), washing-machine, fridge, cooker, oven, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- A guidebook: shopping, restaurant, etc.
- Underground/Subway Castellane station. You have to take the way out rue de Rome then cross the road, the number 202 is not written the bakery building, when you face it, on the left there's an entrance ring the first bell. 5th floor (no lift). 1 mn walk from the station
Interaction with Guests
I interact quite well in a sense I'm always available for any questions. I try to make my guests at ease but I respect their privacy. People are very different I adapt to them: some like to talk some others not. I have a deep respect for human being
very central with the two lines of the underground and in a year it will be the tram. Many shops around. Very close from Vieux Port and Cours Julien (10 or 15 minutes walk). It is very lively in daytime and very quite in the evening
Concerning the kitchen and especially the bathroom I like when the guests leave those two rooms as clean as they have found it