A nice and spacious private room with a view of Pantheon is available in a bright, and quiet apartment (48 m2) overlooking the courtyard in the heart of Paris!
A comfortable place in a trendy district suitable for one or two persons!
The apartment is fully equipped with wifi Internet access + separated kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven and stove + spacious bathroom + WC + central heating warming interior spaces + two elevators + fresh towels and bed sheets for every one
The apartment is extremely well located in a great and historic neighborhood called Latin Quarter :
- it's just at the back of Pantheon which is one of the famous and historical monument of Paris
- there is Mouffetard St. at the corner. This old street is known for its night life where one can find tons of lovely cafés and Parisian bistrots and hype/trendy bars, pubs and clubs
- 7 min walk to Luxembourg Garden with its incredible landscape
- 15 min walk to fasion centers, art galleries and jazz bars of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Odéon districts
- you can also find all the services you need (markets, shops, bars, restaurants, museums) in Mouffetard St.
The location is also ideal for public transport :
- 5 minutes from subways : L7 Place Monge, L10 Cardinal Lemoine et RER B Luxembourg which conveniently takes you straight to the most Parisian touristic landmarks (Louvre Museum, Châtelet, Rivoli Street, Opera, Galeries Lafayette fashion and style Center, George Pompidou Cultural Centre, Pont Neuf in the historical island, Place d'Italie and the Butte-aux-Cailles district which is full of bars and little theaters)
The more think that one can find nearby the apartment are :
- bike rental shops and Velib stations (Paris public bikes) just around the corner
- shops like cloth shops, local food shops (wine shops, local cheese, etc.), bookshops, bakeries, pharmacies, etc. in Gobelin st. and Moufftard St.
- local street food markets for fresh local ingredients
- banks with international ATM and credit card machine in Soufflot St.
Hi Behrang. Many thanks for letting me stay in your apt. As you know the weather has been very cold but at least it did not rain too much. I enjoyed my stay and the location is very convenient. I watered the plants again and I trust all is well.
Best regards Gary V.
It was a nice stay at Behrang's apartment, he was very friendly and helpful! Thank you Behrang! And the location of his place was really convenient for travelers, public transportations were walking distance, and there were a lot of food selections on the street which me and my friend enjoyed a lot.
Merci Behrang pour l'accueil sympathique dans ton appartement
Behrang was a very good host, and he gave us a good sensing of the place right when we reached his house. The location of the flat is convenient, near the Pantheon and Rue Mouffetard. The room was very spacious and the flat had all the basic facilities as well. Would definitely approach Behrang if I do come to Paris again!
Thank you Behrang for the no hassle awesome stay in Paris! Great location, and great room would recommend to all and would definitely stay there again cheers David and Nayuka
I’m painter and architect being in love with Paris. This charming city is a source of inspiration for me. I love to discover new parts and activities of Paris.