About This Listing
A nice and spacious private room with a view of Pantheon is available in a bright, and quiet apartment (48 m2) overlooking the courtyard in the heart of Paris!
A comfortable place in a trendy district suitable for one or two persons!
The apartment is fully equipped with wifi Internet access + separated kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven and stove + spacious bathroom + WC + central heating warming interior spaces + two elevators + fresh towels and bed sheets for every one
The apartment is extremely well located in a great and historic neighborhood called Latin Quarter :
- it's just at the back of Pantheon which is one of the famous and historical monument of Paris
- there is Mouffetard St. at the corner. This old street is known for its night life where one can find tons of lovely cafés and Parisian bistrots and hype/trendy bars, pubs and clubs
- 7 min walk to Luxembourg Garden with its incredible landscape
- 15 min walk to fasion centers, art galleries and jazz bars of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Odéon districts
- you can also find all the services you need (markets, shops, bars, restaurants, museums) in Mouffetard St.
The location is also ideal for public transport :
- 5 minutes from subways : L7 Place Monge, L10 Cardinal Lemoine et RER B Luxembourg which conveniently takes you straight to the most Parisian touristic landmarks (Louvre Museum, Châtelet, Rivoli Street, Opera, Galeries Lafayette fashion and style Center, George Pompidou Cultural Centre, Pont Neuf in the historical island, Place d'Italie and the Butte-aux-Cailles district which is full of bars and little theaters)
The more think that one can find nearby the apartment are :
- bike rental shops and Velib stations (Paris public bikes) just around the corner
- shops like cloth shops, local food shops (wine shops, local cheese, etc.), bookshops, bakeries, pharmacies, etc. in Gobelin st. and Moufftard St.
- local street food markets for fresh local ingredients
- banks with international ATM and credit card machine in Soufflot St.
房东的房子离先贤祠真的很近，离卢森堡公园也很近，从住处步行至巴黎圣母院也不是很远，房子整体还是挺干净的，房东本人也住在房子里，他是一个大学老师，教授建筑学方面的知识。 这个房间 价格比较公道。在巴黎算是个挺不错的住处。
Our stay at Behrang's apartment was great! The place is located in the center of Paris near Luxembourg station, which is easy to get to from the CDG airport and easy to get to most of the Paris attractions. It is also walking distance to the Notre Dame and the Le Marais area, so we were able to walk to many places instead of taking the metro. The apartment itself is very comfortable with a very comfortable bed. If anyone is looking to stay in central Paris I would recommend Behrang's apartment!
Behrang was very friendly, and very welcoming. His apartment is located in a lively part of town with a number of great cafes and restaurants within a few minute walk. The apartment faced a courtyard and so was very quiet, and has an elevator which is always a lucky find in Europe. He was very easy to communicate with, and we would be more than happy to stay with him again.
grazie Behrang, ci siamo trovati bene, come a casa nostra.
L'ambiente è tranquillo e silenzioso. Il quartiere é molto simpatico e caratteristico di Parigi. Behrang é molto disponibile e gentile.
Claudio e Daniela
Berhang was very welcoming when we arrived at his apartment, which is a short walk from Place Monge or Luxembourg metro stations next to the Pantheon. We had our own large room in his appartment with a double bed, table and lots of storage space. The appartment was nice and quiet and we didn't see Behrang much as we were out exploring Paris. A great location to stay, very central and vibrant neighbourhood.