Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (39th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment (774) has views toward the South (direction Rotterdam).
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
Great place, highly recommended. Elwin and his team of helpers are very responsive, provide you with all the details on the flat, surroundings and amenities in advance and everything is set up very professionally. The flat is so big that you wonder why they didn't put in a ping-pong table... Good location, 2 min walk from Den Haag HS station (30 mins from Schiphol, frequent service, even during the night), centre of town is a short walk away (e.g. Den Haag Centraal 20mins) and Elwin provides you with detailed info on supermarkets and a few personal favourites for breakfast, lunch and dinner (including his own place on the top floor of the tower). If you're in town for a conference or meeting, this is a very good alternative to taking a hotel.
Just as the title of Elwins ad on airbnb says: 'Amazing apartment'. The view is very impressive, the apartment itself is spacious, clean, modern and very welcoming. When you enter the apartment the first thing you'll notice is the relaxed and quit atmosphere, although the location is very well centered in the city of The Hague. It was my second time and i'm sure not my last. Thanx Elwin!
Wij hebben 3 dagen genoten van het fantastische appartement.Ruim, volledig ingericht en dicht bij het openbaar vervoer. Wat een uitzicht over Den Haag. Bij helder weer konden we de schepen op zee zien.
Elwin's apartment is great. Very clean, homely and in a good location. The view is stunning! Thanks for everything!
We enjoyed the terrific view over the city. We could see the sea, Rotterdam and a whole lot more. The shared hallway enables to look to the other side of the city. The appartment was spacious, clean yet rather basic. Elwin is very communicative.
Het was een fantastisch verblijf! De Haagse toren is een aanrader. Ook het restaurant op de hoogste verdieping is een absolute topper! Als we nog in de buurt van Den Haag moeten zijn, komen we terug.
Super geregeld mooie locatie en parkeren naast de toren voor maar 15 euro. Daarnaast kregen we gasten die voor 5 euro de hele avond konden parkeren. Aangezien we de volgende dag geen nieuwe mensen na ons kregen konden we laat uitchecken (kostenloos) en hebben we nog heerlijk jn het restaurant kunnen lunchen op 42 hoog. We komen zeker nog een keer terug:)
Een zeer vriendelijke ontvangst bij de receptie. Het appartement is zeer ruim voor 2 personen en het uitzicht is werkelijk fantastisch zowel overdags als 's avonds.. Volgende keer nemen we wel een verrekijker mee. Indeling appartement is prima. Plek is tov openbaar vervoer en centrum ook uitstekend. Kortom, dit gaan we nog een keer doen. Jos Mocking en Anki Boekholt.
Goede service en mooi appartement. Mooi uitzicht! Bed kan wel beter.
The view is truly amazing, we enjoyed our stay in this apartment very much. Nice and modern apartment, perfect for a longer stay as well. Thanks, Elwin!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.