Fully independent spacious apartment on the 39th floor of The Hague Tower, home of the famous Penthouse restaurant. 40km views on the west side: The Hague city and the coastline up to Hook of Holland.
Amazing apartment on one of the topfloors (39th) of The Hague Tower. This apartment (774) has views toward the South (direction Rotterdam).
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on AirBnB as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Airbnb. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
- This apartment has a double bed. The apartment is for 2 guests, an extra guest can stay but would have to sleep on the couch or on an airbnd. Baby-bed is available on request.
As a guest you have access to all facilities on offer in The Hague Tower: free flexworking spaces on the ground floor, the Green Passion coffee corner, the viewing area on the 42nd floor, The Penthouse restaurant, the gym and the bicycle storage in the basement.
Interaction with Guests
This is a fully indepedent apartment, so you will meet us to pick up your key at reception and to hand it back in when you check out. Most of our guest enjoy coming up to The Penthouse restaurant and talking to us about the best things on offer in The Hague. We love to hear your story and make new friends!
We are close to the city centre, just a 10 minute walk away! There are many interesting restaurants and shops nearby, all within waking distance. There are excellent public transport connections. This is a real The Hague neighbourhood, living here is living like the locals do - so you feel less of a tourist :)
The Hague Tower is conveniently located right next to HS trainstation (not CS!). So just take any tram, train or bus to HS station and you are there. We also offer private parking next to our building at an additional charge.
Other Things to Note
Have lunch, dinner or high tea at The Penthouse: Holland's highest restaurant. Located on the 42nd floor.
There is no smoking in the apartements, all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the appartement as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartements for this reason. For this, we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor.
Very nice apartment with a fantastc view over the City of den Haag.
I cannot say much about Elwin as a host, because we did not meet him and the whole thing was very professional, but to me that doesn't matter because we got exactly what we had expected. Definitely a good choice - the only "negative" point was the WiFi connection: it just didn't work.
But we also did not really need it, so, anyway, I am super happy. Definitely a recommendation.
Het uitzicht uit dit appartement is geweldig. De inrichting is eenvoudig, maar voldoet prima voor een verblijf in den Haag
vriendelijk ontvangst bij de receptie.
goed beveiligt en een indrukwekkend uitzicht .
ruime appartement voorzien van alle gemakken.
heerlijk rustig en een zeer goed bed.
mooi restaurant met lekker eten en goede uitzicht over den haag
niet duur .
kom zeker nog eens terug
Na lang rond te hebben gereden en op zoek te zijn geweest naar een parkeerplaats, eindelijk toch 1 gevonden. De ingang van het gebouw was niet duidelijk te vinden, maar gelukkig na binnenkomst een welkom ontvangst en de sleutel gekregen voor onze suite/penthouse op de 39e verdieping met nummer 774. Gauw de lift in naar boven en daar kwamen wij bij ons suite/penthouse. Eenmaal binnen gekomen in een zeer riante hal, liepen we verder de kamer in. Enigzins teleurgesteld over de nalatige inrichting (Ikea) en een koud welkom (geen tot weinig sfeer en/of presentje) hebben we in de avond genoten van het uitzicht. Helaas na een douche (waar de badkamer bijna dreef in het water, geen douchescherm of wat) waar het haar van de vorige bewoner in het doucheputje lag, weer vertrokken richting huis. Bij deze kunnen wij niet zeggen dat de kwaliteit voldeed aan de verwachtingen van het bedrag wat wij ervoor betaald hebben. Zelfs dat de prijs met Valentijn met +/- 30 euro omhoog is gebracht, had daar dan zeker wel iets tegenover mogen staan.
Fantastic views, extremely spacious apartment, picking up the door card was so easy and convenient. Will use again, highly recommended.
Het appartement is top. Letterlijk! Zo cool om Den Haag zo te bekijken. Vriendelijke ontvangst, goed voor elkaar. Aanrader.
This host has 837 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I have enjoyed AirBnB like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!