About this listing
Central room with private bathroom. In front of the Mole Antonelliana, symbol of the city. Very close to main tourist points and bus stop.
In the center, in front of the Mole Antonelliana, symbol of the city. Very close to main tourist points.
In large and quiet apartment of 100 sqm, bright room with views of Mole. Private bathroom with tub. Sofa bed.
The house is equipped with every comfort, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator and wi-fi for guests.
The exclusive use of the kitchen only for tea and coffee. You CAN'T cooking, I'm sorry the kitchen is too small, it is an open space with my job area, I work with fabrics and colors, so I prefer keep this part of the home a neutral area. It is possible use the fridge, the freezer, flat dishes, flatware, cups, glasses, etc etc
The apartment is on the first floor of a historical building recently renovated, with elevator.
It's very quiet, because is an interior courtyard.
Distance from main points of interest in town:
- 5 min. walk to the Egyptian Museum and Piazza Castello
- 1 min. walk to Museum of Cinema (Mole Antonelliana) and Cinema Massimo (headquarter of the movie festival TFF)
- 5 min. walk to Piazza Vittorio and Gran Madre (nightlife area)
- 10 min walk to Quadrilatero romano
- Lingotto exibition area is connected by bus 18 (stop in front of house) 30 min. or by bus 68 (stop in front of the house) + metro 15/20 min.
- Bike sharing point at 50 meters from home.
The apartment is very close to the Porta Susa and Porta Nuova Train and METRO Station (10 min. by bus)
I and my boyfriend Paul will be happy to guest you!
Paul speaks english, yo hablo español.
THANKS for put your photo and complete Airbnb profile!
Other Things to Note
Thanks for put your photo and complete Airbnb profile!
- Do not smoke in room, you can do it comfortably sitting on the balcony.
- Is like your home, for don't disturb our neighbors and the next room, (our room!) after 11 pm and in the early morning please don't walk with shoes / heels and speak in a low voice.
- The exclusive use of the kitchen only for tea and coffee. You CAN'T cooking, I'm sorry the kitchen is too small, it is an open space with my job area, I work with fabrics and colors, so I prefer keep this part of the home a neutral area. It is possible use the fridge, the freezer, flat dishes, flatware, cups, glasses, etc etc. Thanks!!
Ho scoperto airbnb viaggiando sovente per lavoro, preferisco una casa ad un freddo e anonimo hotel. Mi piace frugare tra mercatini e negozi vintage. Starei ore in libreria a sfogliare libri di cinema, design e packaging. Amo i dettagli e osservare i look delle persone specialmente se mi trovo in qualche bella città del nord Europa.
Sono donatrice e volontaria Admo. Amo viaggiare e andare sulla mia bici rossa! Vivo qui con Paolo, il mio fidanzato che mi aiuta con Airbnb quando sono fuori per lavoro.
I knew airbnb traveling often for work, I prefer a house than a cold and anonymous hotel. I like visiting flea markets and vintage shops. I’d spend hours in book shops flipping through the pages of volumes on cinema, design, and packaging. I love details and I enjoy observing people and their look, especially if I’m in some city in Northern Europe.
I am also a donor and volunteer for ADMO (Bone Marrow Donor Association). I like travelling and ride my red bike! I live here with mi boyfriend Paolo, he help me with Airbnb when I'm busy for job.