Located in the historic center of Old Havana, 100 meters from "The Capitol", "El Floridita" restaurant, Central Park, England Hotel, Saratoga Hotel, "Bishop" Boulevard; 500 meters from "Plaza Vieja" and the Cathedral ", walking 10 minutes from the Plaza de Armas and the Museum of Fine Arts and Cuban Art.
It is a building of neo-classical style, built in 1928, the house is in 1st. floor, still retains the original floors, doors and windows, has 4 air-conditioned rooms and private bathrooms, a very cool courtyard to take a break after a long day of walking, or just to sit and have a beer. The house has a spacious living room and a balcony overlooking the street can enjoy the view of Old Havana, all guests have access to enjoy this. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
Unavailable: Smoke alarm
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide alarm
Things to keep in mind
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed
- Smoking is allowed