Quadmanor is a home located in the Coconino National Forest between Sedona and Flagstaff. This home has beds for up to 8 people with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Quadmanor is in a quiet location located in the Coconino National Forest. This home sleeps up to 6 adults or a total of 10 people with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The upstairs bedroom has a king size bed. The 2nd bedroom has a bunk bed. The third bedroom has a king size bed plus a full size sofa bed. Completely furnished including dishes, cooking utensils, and baking supplies. Everything provided to cook, bake, grill and make coffee; all spices and condiment are supplied. There are plenty of linens, soap, shampoo, blankets and towels along with a washer and dryer. There is cable television along with a DVD and VCR player. There is wireless and wired high speed internet along with a computer, printer, fax, copier, scanner and unlimited long distance. The deck wraps around the cabin overlooking the Coconino National Forest. There is a gas barbecue grill on the deck with three large tables and a fire pit.
Quadmanor is located in Munds Park with hundreds of forest scenic trails to journey. In the winter months the forest welcomes your snowmobiles and in the warmer seasons the scenic trails begin. There are many scenic adventures to choose each with a unique geological fingerprint. The forest has six nearby lakes and a volcanic cinders mountain which provides spectacular views of the San Francisco Peaks. Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff has historic and modern telescopes and is open to the public. The planet Pluto was discovered at this observatory. Quadmanor is close to the Grand Canyon as well as the Arizona Ski Resort.
Additional Rental Agreement must be signed.
We are centrally located between Sedona and Flagstaff, each being about 20 minutes away by freeway.
Interaction with guests
Guest have our cell phone numbers and can call us anytime, if you get lost, or just want to know where to eat - just give us a call.
Other things to note
Bring your own ATV's, there are lots of trails for riding.
Quadmanor Vacation Rental Agreement
Airbnb terms and conditions apply except or in addition for the following!!
• The person renting the house is responsible for all damages to both the house and the quads in the garage. The quads are in the garage, you must keep the garage door closed and keep the premises secure at all time.
• No linens or household items are missing.
• No early check-in or late checkout without prior approval.
• House has not been smoked in.
• No animals in the house.
• No more then 6 people, this includes babies.
• Nothing louder than a whisper from the deck after 9pm. The deck lights need to be off after 9pm and the house kept quiet.
• No loud parties, and never more than 10 people are allowed on the premises. This is a quiet residential neighborhood. Our neighbors should not hear noise coming from the deck or the house.
If you cancel, 100% of your reservation deposit will be returned if the house is re-rented to cover your reserved spot. Example: If your reservation is for one week and you cancel, you will loose 100% of your reservation deposit unless someone else reserves and pays 100% of your reserved spot.
•No credit will be given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason.
• No refunds due to weather, health issues or acts of nature or forest fires, the only exception to this is if the house or community is actually evacuated due to unsafe conditions by the authorities.
• No loud or more then 6 people in the house or on the premise. Renters must maintain the premises in good order and appearance and conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors.
• I (we) our guests and visitors, agree that any drug use on the property, or if our neighbors hear us, meaning loud noises or disturbance, annoyance, endanger, or inconvenience of the neighbors; or use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, or violate any law or ordnance or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate our occupancy and rental agreement of these premises.
• Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an eviction or emergency, in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance.
• Occupancy of RV campers and /or tents on the premises is forbidden without prior approval. Never park on the street or in someone else’s driveway.
• I (we) shall be responsible for all damage, breakage and /or loss to the premises. I (we) agree that all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing, household contents, etc., other equipment and fixtures will be in the same condition as at the beginning of our stay.
• The property will be left in the same good condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the owners within one (1) hour of Occupancy. I understand the property will be inspected prior to my (our) inhabitants and when I/ We depart. Otherwise, I (we) agree that repair costs for any damages may be posted to my (our) credit card, or, if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due for full cost of replacement/ repair.
• I (we) acknowledge any loss and /or damage to the Property will result in a charge for replacement value to my (our) credit card, or if I (we) are paying by check or money order, I (we) will promptly submit the moneys due. I (we) agree to indemnify and save Owner and Property Managers harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by me (we) guests or invitees. Also from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises.
• Prior to vacating the house, Tenant is responsible to remove all trash and recyclables, ensure all dishes and cookwares is clean and return any furniture that was moved to its original position. Beds should not be “stripped”, and towels should not be “piled” when you vacate the unit.
• Owner shall not be liable to Tenant, Tenant’s guests, licenses or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Tenant shall hold Owner and Managers harmless and indemnified from and against all loss, injury or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises, parking lot, or community and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guess, licensees or invitees.
•This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for the Tenant’s use only. No changes to, or changing of locks of the premises are permitted. I /We will not use premises as a location for amateur or professional film/video without prior consent and arrangement with property managers/ owners.
When you arrive, the home will be clean and set up with linens, towels, etc to accommodate the appropriate amount of people. Munds Park has a wonderful little town and we realize you may want to grill, cook or bake. We try very hard to assure that the kitchen, bath, and bedroom accommodations are diversified and there for you to enjoy.
This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors or on the decks providing no smoke odors enter the home. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy or butts found on the property will incur a $50.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, costs will be subtracted from your deposit. Ashtrays are not provided.
The deck is located on the 2nd level along with the kitchen, dining room, living room and two bedrooms and bathrooms. Watch your children on the deck.
We supply games and activities for our guests; however some games have small pieces or parts and are not suitable for young children, i.e. toddlers and infants, who may put things in their mouths. Do not allow young children to play unsupervised with games.
Please follow the instructions and guidelines included in your welcome email which you will receive within a week of your reservation. An outdoor fire pit is provided on the deck, you are not allowed to use wood in the fire pit. Please use the Dura-Flame logs which can be picked-up at any Home Depot. We are located in the forest and if the forest rangers have in effect no campfire ordnance, that ordinance does include the fire pit on the deck. Propane is allowed however the fire pit is considered a campfire.
Telephone service is provided anywhere within the US. We have disabled overseas calling. Do not use this phone for inappropriate calls. If you incur phone charges by calling charges back services, we will debit your credit card triple the cost for each call.
Cable Television is provided, do not subscribe to or incur additional movie channel cost. There is a DVD and a VCR player, feel free to bring your own movies. There is a library of books for all ages to enjoy, please do not write in them or bend the pages.
There is high speed internet and we do provide a computer in the downstairs bedroom, feel free to check your e-mail, just be careful not to save your information on this computer. We supply wireless connections for you to bring a laptop.
Check-in time is no earlier than 3:30 pm. There is only a 5 hour window to completely clean, disinfect and set up for the next guests. Please respect this work schedule and do not arrive early without prior authorization.
Checkout time is no later than 10:30 am the day you are scheduled to leave. We must be able to enter the home at 10:30 a.m. There is only a 5 hour window to completely clean, disinfect and set up for the next guests. Please respect this work schedule and do not arrive early without prior authorization.
Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases left on. Before leaving, set the thermostat to 70 degrees in the winter months. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut. Return the key to the designated place.
We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, deduct it from your deposit refund to cover the expense.
Septic System: Please remember that anything that goes down the drain goes right into the ground and is absorbed by the environment. DO NOT flush feminine napkins.
You must be a licensed driver to drive on the forest roads, quads are not rented to non-licensed drivers.
The home has a maximum occupancy of 6 guests plus an additional 4 for an extra fee. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit without prior approval or/and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction and will lose their security deposit.
If our neighbors can hear you then you are having a loud house party which are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction, as well as Illegal substances.
There is an abundance of wildlife in the area. Guests are to respect nature and take care to guard themselves and their guests as appropriate.
If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount levied by the bank for NSF charges.
Any exceptions\approvals to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
By renting Quadmanor, I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE FOREST CARRIES OUR VOICES FROM THE DECK AND WILL KEEP OUR CONVERSATIONS QUIET ESPECIALLY AFTER 9PM.