Welcome! I have a sunny, fully furnished guest room available for daily or weekly rental starting at $59/night. Located in Williamsburg, right over the bridge from Manhattan's Lower East Side and SoHo, just minutes away by Subway or Taxi.
Bed & Breakfast style accommodations, including fresh bed linens and bath towels, a full kitchen, dining room, and free wireless Internet access.
GUEST ROOM & AMENITIES
The guest room includes the following amenities:
• Single or double occupancy.
• Queen-size bed with four pillows and down comforter.
• Furnished with a 3-drawer dresser, garment rack, lounge chair, and a desk and chairs.
• Dimensions: 11' x 14' (154 sq. feet), with 9.5' tall ceiling and two large windows with bright, southern exposure.
The guest room can can be securely locked, and includes fresh bed linens and bath towels, an iMac desktop computer (2006, OSX 10.7), and an air conditioner during the warmer Summer months.
In addition the apartment also includes a newly renovated bathroom, a full kitchen with all major appliances and cookware, a cozy living room with free cable TV and Netflix, and free wireless Internet access.
Interaction with guests
I (Scott) work in the Hospitality industry, and usually work from the mid afternoon through the late evening. My roommate (Rachel) works in Wine Sales, and usually works more regular "9am to 5pm" daytime hours. What this generally means is that we are both rarely home at the same time, so you'll have the place to yourself quite often (which is nice when you live in NYC). That being said, I'm always readily available by text or e-mail to assist with any questions that you may have during your stay.
Other things to note
RATES & AVAILABILITY
The rates for my room rental are very affordably priced so that you can spend more on New York's many amazing restaurants, stores, and attractions:
• Standard room rates (April 1st through June 30th and October 1st through December 31st) are $54 per night for single occupancy and $74 for double occupancy.
• Summer room rates (July 1st through September 30th) are $59 per night for single occupancy and $79 for double occupancy.
• Winter room rates (January 1st through March 30th) are $49 per night for single occupancy and $69 for double occupancy.
To view my current guest room availability please click the "View Calendar" link below. If you have further questions that are not answered here then you can message me directly by clicking the "Contact Host" link at the top of this page.
All guests are kindly asked to note and observe the following house rules (please read all of this):
• IMPORTANT: Please print out your AirBnB Reservation Confirmation e-mail in it's entirety, and bring this with you on your trip. This e-mail contains my "House Manual" which has important travel directions and information necessary for you to get to (and inside) my apartment.
• Please remember to lock the apartment door every time you leave for more than a few minutes.
• Remember to close any open windows and turn off the air conditioner and lights before leaving the apartment for any extended period of time.
• Please kindly clean up after yourself when using the bathroom, kitchen, and common areas.
• Communal umbrellas (in the bucket in the kitchen) may be borrowed as long as they are returned at the end of your stay.
• On behalf of both Nancy and Jameson, please don't have a cat allergy :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 139 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've been working in the hospitality industry for almost 15 years, so Air BnB seems like a pretty natural fit for me. Did I mention that I'm very fond of my cats?