About this listing
Welcome! I have a sunny, fully furnished guest room available for daily or weekly rental starting at $59/night. Located in Williamsburg, right over the bridge from Manhattan's Lower East Side and SoHo, just minutes away by Subway or Taxi.
Bed & Breakfast style accommodations, including fresh bed linens and bath towels, a full kitchen, dining room, and free wireless Internet access.
Whether you're visiting New York City for business or pleasure, I have flexible and affordable accommodations to suit your schedule and budget.
- - -
GUEST ROOM & AMENITIES
The guest room includes the following amenities:
• Single or double occupancy.
• Queen-size bed with double box-spring mattress.
• Furnished with a 3-drawer dresser, garment rack, Ikea lounge chair, and a dining table and chairs.
• Dimensions: 11' x 14' (154 sq. feet), with 9.5' tall ceiling and two large windows with bright, southern exposure.
The guest room can can be securely locked, and includes fresh bed linens and bath towels, and an air conditioner during the warmer Summer months.
In addition the apartment also includes a full kitchen with all major appliances and cookware, a sunny dining room, free wireless Internet access, and an iMac desktop computer (with a (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)-friendly headset) for dedicated 24-hour guest use.
- - -
LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION
My apartment is in the center of the Southside neighborhood of Williamsburg, just a few blocks from the landmark Williamsburg Bridge and very close to everything that New York City has to offer.
• Bedford Avenue is just a short 12-minute stroll away from my apartment, which is located in the Southside neighborhood near Broadway and Union Ave (see map above).
• A taxi cab ride over the Williamsburg Bridge into the Lower East Side of Manhattan takes less than 10 minutes.
• Three Subway lines are within walking distance; the J/M, the G, and the L trains. Any destination in New York City is never more than 30-45 minutes away.
• JFK International Airport is just 60 minutes away by AirTrain and Subway--a trip that only costs $7.25!
- - -
RATES & AVAILABILITY
The rates for my room rental are very affordably priced so that you can spend more on New York's many amazing restaurants, stores, and attractions:
• Standard room rates (April 1st through June 30th and October 1st through December 31st) are $59 per night and $350 per week.
• Summer room rates (July 1st through September 30th) are $64 per night and $380 per week.
• Winter room rates (January 1st through March 30th) are $54 per night and $325 per week.
Note: Room rates listed are for single occupancy only.
To view my current guest room availability please click the "View Calendar" link below. If you have further questions that are not answered here then you can message me directly by clicking the "Contact Host" link at the top of this page.
- Scott K
All guests are kindly asked to note and observe the following house rules (please read all of this):
• IMPORTANT: Please print out your AirBnB Reservation Confirmation e-mail in it's entirety, and bring this with you on your trip. This e-mail contains my "House Manual" which has important travel directions and information necessary for you to get to (and inside) my apartment.
• Please remember to lock the apartment door every time you leave for more than a few minutes.
• Smoking tobacco is not permitted anywhere inside the apartment or the building.
• Remember to close any open windows and turn off the air conditioner and lights before leaving the apartment for any extended period of time.
• Please kindly clean up after yourself when using the bathroom, kitchen, and common areas.
• Communal umbrellas (in the bucket in the hallway) may be borrowed as long as they are returned at the end of your stay.
• On behalf of both Nancy and Jameson, please don't have a cat allergy :)
The kitchen includes a modern gas-burning stove and oven, and all the necessary cookware and utensils...