Newly refurbished appartment in the centre of Rome, with two gorgeous, light and spacious rooms, complete with double beds, wardrobes and desks, and two private bathrooms with washbasin and shower, just a short walk from the most important sightseeings of the city and Termini Station where the trains from the Fiumicino Airport drops off, the location is extremely convenient for a quiet yet connected visit to Rome.
10 minutes on foot from the Trevi fountain and Spanish steps, 5 minutes on foot from Termini and Repubblica metro stations (line A) and Castro Pretorio (line B). Bus stops providing easy access to the Colluseum and Piazza Venezia situated only 150m from the apartment.
You can reach the Vatican in only 15 minutes with the metro or by bus from Termini Station.
It is a short walk to a supermarket, a great pizza spot, restaurants, gelato spot, McDonald's, pubs and a metro stop that could easily take you to all the main attractions if you didn't feel like walking. Everyone likes to stay near the train station, but this is just the perfect distance away.
Leonardo's appartment was exactly as described. It took us approx. 10 minutes to walk to the appartment from Termini, it was easy to find and situated in an agreeable, safe neighbourhood. The metro is very closeby which makes it easy to go to the Vatican for instance. We were also able to walk most of the distances to all of the highlights such as the Piazza Navona, Spanish steps, etc. So location was perfect for us!
Room itself is as described, it's spacious with a good bed and enough space to store clothes, etc. The bathroom is simple and everything is very clean, only disadvantage is that if someone is taking a shower in the other bathroom, the water pressure becomes very low. We could also use the kitchen, which was very convenient since cutlery, plates, etc. were all present. We even got a breakfast two out of three mornings, a pleasant surprise for us.
Appartment is situated on the third floor which you'll have to walk up, for us this was not a problem at all and Leonardo was willing to help with the luggage if needed.
All in all we were very happy with the place and if we'd visit Rome again we'd surely consider this place again.
Gostei da localização do apartamento -- perto do Termini e de onde partem os ônibus hop on hop off, que deixam os turistas nos principais pontos turísticos. Por perto há vários restaurantes e, para quem não quiser optar pelos 'hop hop" uma farta oferta de ônibus e metrô.
O apartamento é grande e confortável. O único problema é que o acesso é por escadas -- quem estiver com muita bagagem vai ter de queimar uma calorias, rs.
The room was clean and had everything we needed with a little breakfast in the morning. The Appartement was well situated really close to the Termini station. Leonardos Assistent was sweat and we could come before check in time. Thanks a lot.
Accoglienza gentile ed efficace. Disponibilità anche per lasciare i bagagli nell'appartamento il giorno della partenza.
Camera semplice ed essenziale ma funzionale e soprattutto ottimo rapporto qualità-posizione-prezzo per Roma.
La stanza è rumorosa perché si affaccia su un grande viale trafficato.
We stayed at Leonardo's place for 4 nights. We really liked it. The room was clean and quite large for two persons. There was a small breakfast included, which was simple but good. The assistent was friendly and helpful. The location is great. It nearby Termini station where you can take the bus or metro. But you can also walk to some touristic hotspots. The internet was very slow, so you can't really use it for daily use. There were no spare power outlets to charge your phone. We would recommend this place.
What's good here:
1) Close to Termini station, and there are lots of shop near by
2) Leo reply message very quick, his wife and assistant are very helpful and kind
3) Provide breakfast (bread, coffee and juice) everyday, and could change breakfast time according to your need
4) Leo's assistant clean up the room and bathroom everyday
5) you could have private bathroom and shared kitchen
6) the room rate is good and you don't need to paid city tax
What you should be aware:
1) If you carry big luggage and not strong enough, you need to climb many stairs
2) Bring your own hair dryer, although you could borrow from Leo, but his assistant will take out the hair dryer one night before you leave without notice
3) If you are from subtropical country like us, the temperature of heater in room is low and will only open at 8~9pm and close at midnight, you may feel cold
4) Our room has cigarette smell and it continues for 4 day we stayed
5) the water heater in our bathroom has problem, if you turn the faucet at the bathtub to shower mode, the hot water will stop
This host has 263 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews