Newly refurbished appartment in the centre of Rome, with two gorgeous, light and spacious rooms, complete with double beds, wardrobes and desks, and two private bathrooms with washbasin and shower, just a short walk from the most important sightseeings of the city and Termini Station where the trains from the Fiumicino Airport drops off, the location is extremely convenient for a quiet yet connected visit to Rome.
10 minutes on foot from the Trevi fountain and Spanish steps, 5 minutes on foot from Termini and Repubblica metro stations (line A) and Castro Pretorio (line B). Bus stops providing easy access to the Colluseum and Piazza Venezia situated only 150m from the apartment.
You can reach the Vatican in only 15 minutes with the metro or by bus from Termini Station.
It is a short walk to a supermarket, a great pizza spot, restaurants, gelato spot, McDonald's, pubs and a metro stop that could easily take you to all the main attractions if you didn't feel like walking. Everyone likes to stay near the train station, but this is just the perfect distance away.
We stayed at Leonardo's place for 4 nights. We really liked it. The room was clean and quite large for two persons. There was a small breakfast included, which was simple but good. The assistent was friendly and helpful. The location is great. It nearby Termini station where you can take the bus or metro. But you can also walk to some touristic hotspots. The internet was very slow, so you can't really use it for daily use. There were no spare power outlets to charge your phone. We would recommend this place.
What's good here:
1) Close to Termini station, and there are lots of shop near by
2) Leo reply message very quick, his wife and assistant are very helpful and kind
3) Provide breakfast (bread, coffee and juice) everyday, and could change breakfast time according to your need
4) Leo's assistant clean up the room and bathroom everyday
5) you could have private bathroom and shared kitchen
6) the room rate is good and you don't need to paid city tax
What you should be aware:
1) If you carry big luggage and not strong enough, you need to climb many stairs
2) Bring your own hair dryer, although you could borrow from Leo, but his assistant will take out the hair dryer one night before you leave without notice
3) If you are from subtropical country like us, the temperature of heater in room is low and will only open at 8~9pm and close at midnight, you may feel cold
4) Our room has cigarette smell and it continues for 4 day we stayed
5) the water heater in our bathroom has problem, if you turn the faucet at the bathtub to shower mode, the hot water will stop
Even though I stayed just for a night but it was good stay.We were welcomed by the assistant of Leonardo. She explained everything important.Leonardo was very communicative and answered all queries well. The room was quiet specious and clean.
I recommend this place.
The place is really close to Termini station and easy to access. Flat was clean and breakfast was so lovely. We really enjoyed our stay there and will go back again. Just beware there is no lift so you must carry your luggage 2 floors.
Leonardo è stato molto gentile e disponibile. La camera è confortevole . Ottima la posizione, a due passi dalla stazione e dalla metro e il centro facilmente raggiungibile. Se dovessi ritornare a Roma sicuramente lo ricontatterei.
It's really comfortable to stay at Leo's apartment which is really tidy and the offered breakfast is really nice. We had great time there.
This host has 257 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews