About this listing
Welcome to Melbourne Show!
Apartment has view from 26th floor, in the heart of Melbourne CBD, mins away from iconic Victoria Market & free city Trams take you around Melb landmarks.
Free gym, swim-pool, spa, sauna, tennis & private cinema
This apartment is at 26th floor with amazing city view. It looks out to Flinders St and Yarra River direction. Free gym, pool, spa, sauna, tennis court, cinema, function room and outdoor BBQ are on 7th floor.
There is HardRock Climbing next door.
The apartment has following facilities free of charge:
- Swimming pool
- Spa, sauna
- Tennis court
- Gym (from 6am-10pm)
- Aldi supermarket
Interaction with guests
I'm working in the city centre so I can see you if you need urgent helps. I will be available on phone if you need.
Building Manager: Arnell/Faruk (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Host: Tung (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
How to get here from the Melbourne (Tullamarine) Airport:
- Take SkyBus to Southern Cross Train Station: (URL HIDDEN)
- Take taxi
or free city Trams (see below) to corner Elizabeth St & Franklin St, which is just next to the apartment
- Take taxi to the apartment
- Free city Trams are just around the corner: (URL HIDDEN)
Car Rentals: there are 3 car rental companies nearby:
- (Recommended) Avis and Budget: in the same building
- Atlas: 2-building away
Parking: there is *no parking* with your booking, however, there are commercial parkings nearby on your own cost:
- (Recommended) commercial parking in 2-building away, 1 minute walk: 15-20$/day
- In same building: cost 50$/day.
Other things to note
- Guests must present photographed IDs upon checkin (Passport or Driver License).
- Check in is at 2pm (can be flexible depending on next guests' schedule).
- The apartment should be left as its original condition on your arrival.
- If you use diskwashing machine, you can leave the dishes inside.
- Replacement/repair fee is applied for stained carpet, towels, sheets and damaged furniture.
- Guests will be charged for lost keys/swipes cards/remote controls.
If late checkout is required, guests can pack up and checkout at 11am, and leave luggages in the apartment until 1pm with no additional fee.
We also provide airport services, send us an enquiry if you need more info.
This apartment should be treated with respect, tidiness and cleanliness, like your own house/apartment.
- Strictly NO SMOKING in the building
- Strictly *no* partying - the use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (extra cleaning, damages..)
- Strictly *no* illegal activities
- Children should be *supervised* by an adult in the balcony and in the building common area.
- You will be responsible for the fines incurred by you during your stay, such as:
-- Keep the noise level down, excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which will cause you to be fined thousands of dollars.
-- Please leave the balcony door opened when cooking, NOT the entrance. You will be responsible for the fine and the damage if there is any. If the fire alarm is activated, you could be fined by the fire brigade.
- You will be responsible for all accidents that happen in the apartment (burns caused from hot water or from cooking, electric shocks, falling from beds, tripping over or slips in the bathroom and other places...)
- Follow all building rules in the building common area (swimming pool, gym, lobby, sauna...)
A young dad. A young husband. An young IT Professional.
Love seeing friends (new and old). Love outdoor activities.
Life motto: work, play, study!