About this listing
A small but confortable room with its private ensuite bathroom in the central and safe Trastevere-Monteverde area, at walking distance to the Trastevere station (trains to Fiumicino International Airport). Guests don't have access to the kitchen.
When you plan a trip to Rome, it's good to know that you can stay in a lovely little room with private en-suite bathroom in the central and safe Trastevere-Monteverde area.
And that's exactly what we can offer, for the best price possible and with the best reviews possible, because we are travelers too and we know what our guests need to have a great stay in Rome. That's one of the reasons why we keep receiving excellent reviews and no complaints.
The room is very small but comfortable.
It has a queen size bed, and our guests have access to a private bathroom with bathtub and shower. No access to the kitchen is allowed.
At walking distance to the lush historic gardens of Villa Pamphili park and to the centrally located Trastevere Railway station, our home benefits of an extensive public transport system.
By train, bus or tram, you can easily and quickly reach most of the attractions in town (just an example: the Vatican is at just one train stop from here, a trip during less than 5 minutes). Some of the attractions are merely at walking distance.
In your room, you will find some useful guidebooks that will help you in your Roman explorations.
- Important notice: our home is in a central district of Rome, and sometimes the traffic on the road can be noisy (as it is in most areas of central Rome). If you are a light sleeper, please let us know, and we'll buy earplugs for you.
*** VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please, read carefully our HOUSE RULES before booking. Especially the rules regarding the use of the kitchen and other areas of the flat. Despite the fact that we wrote it very clearly, we still seem to have problems with this "detail", so we try to make things as clear as possible: our prices are so low because we only offer a room and bathroom with everything you may need in a room and a bathroom (professionally cleaned room and bathroom, industrially sterylized sheets, pillowcases and towels, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, shower-gel, hairdrier, free wi-fi). Guests who are looking for a place where they can cook or have meals or spend time in the living-room should probably look for another type of offer.
The guest will have access to their bedroom and their bathroom. And, in case they are smokers, they will also have access to the balcony. Any other area of the flat is only accessible to our family.
Wi-Fi Internet is available for free, of course. And you will also get all the tips and suggestions and the probling-solving you may ask for.
Interaction with Guests
We are quite discreet, because we value our guests' privacy. But we are always open to a chat and to an aperitivo on our balcony, if the weather allows it and if we feel the guests are friendly and willing to interact with us.
We love our neighborhood because it is at just minutes from the lively and super-popular Trastevere area, but without the crazy noise, the crazy prices and the horrible tourist traps that can make Trastevere a bad choice for accomodation.
That's why we decided to live here, in first place: we get all the good aspects of living in the heart of town, minus the bad aspects.
The area is very well connected to the rest of town: two train stations, a fast tram, many bus lines.
There are shops, bars, cafes, pizzerias, restaurants, wine-bars, bistrots, pharmacies, two hospitals and lots of green areas (that's why the name of the neighborhood is "Monteverde", meaning "green hill"). Also, in the hot summer months, we enjoy a slightly milder temperature, thanks to the elevation and also because we are blessed by the breeze coming directly from the sea. A lucky spot, really. :)
Other Things to Note
Our guests have access to their bedroom and their bathroom (and to the balcony, in case they need to smoke a cigarette). The rest of the flat is only accessible by our family.
- Guests can access to their room, to their bathroom, and to the balcony, if they need to smoke. The living room and kitchen and any other area of the flat are not accessible to guests. Of course, guests can access to the kitchen if they need water, but cooking or eating is not allowed in any area of the flat.
- Storing, keeping, eating food or any beverage (except water) in the room is strictly forbidden.
- Please be informed that smoking is strictly forbidden in the bedroom and bathroom: if you are a smoker, there is a nice little balcony where you can enjoy your cigarettes.
- Quiet hours are between 11PM and 9AM. Please enter and exit quietly during those hours.
- No loud music, parties, or unannounced visitors are permitted in the apartment.
- No pets are permitted in the apartment.
- Please always make sure to keep windows and door locked when leaving the flat for a walk.
- Respect the space and keep it clean. Guests are liable for any damage they do to the property.
- No drugs or illegal substances are permitted on the premises.
- There is a 55€ charge if the keys are lost or not returned.