Amazing, fully furnished, corner studio that offers a warm ambiance, excellent views and location. This unit features views of City Hall and downtown San Francisco, a roof top deck with BBQ, high-end appliances including Kitchen Aid fridge, Miele oven/stove top, Bosch washer and dryer, dishwasher, and granite and limestone counter tops all joined together with perfect attention to detail.
OUTSTANDING CITY CENTER LOCATION allows you to experience the best of San Francisco:
- Steps away from city hall, the San Francisco Symphony, the San Francisco Opera house, the San Francisco Ballet, Civic center park, the Bart
- Quick walk to Hayes Valley or Russian Hill- two of San Francisco's hippest neighborhoods
- Philz coffee at your doorstep and Peet's coffee across the street
- UPS and the Opera center plaza across the street
- Muni bus lines right outside the front door for easy, direct access to Fisherman's Wharf
- 20 minute walk to downtown Union square
- 10 minute walk to California St and Van Ness Ave to experience the San Francisco Cable Car
- 15 minute walk to Whole Foods market
- 5 minute walk to the AMC theater for movies
- See independent movie releases across the street at the Opera Plaza theater
- Sushi restaurants just minutes by foot
- Polk St. restaurants and wine bars just up the street
- Short cab ride to the Marina, the Mission, the Embarcadero, Fillmore Street etc.
- Leave the city in a flash via Van Ness to commute to the South Bay or escape to Sausalito, Marin county or Sonoma / Napa wine country
- Walk score: 98; Transit Score: 100
- Hardwood Floors throughout living area; ceramic tile in the bathroom
- Bosch washer and dryer IN UNIT
- 32" flat screen TV with digital cable
- Hi-speed internet access
- Telephone with free local calls
- Radio with MP3 player and CD player
- Rooftop deck with views and BBQ
- Landscaped courtyard
- Views of City Hall, the opera house and symphony hall from the kitchen and living area
- Secured FOB entry
- Granite countertops
- Beautifully tiled backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances, including microwave and dishwasher
- Coffee maker, blender, toaster
- Cupboards stocked with dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Limestone countertops
- Tiled shower and floor
- Shower over tub
- Stall Shower
-Linens and towels provided
-Iron and ironing board
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||30 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$2999 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Stayed in Lauren's apartment several months and had a great experience. The apartment was beautiful, very cozy, centrally located, and in a great building. During the few times during my stay that I had a question for Lauren, she responded right away. Would absolutely recommend staying here.
This apartment is great. It has everything you need for a long-term stay (washer and dryer, dishwasher, kitchenware), and it is very centrally located. If you don't mind exploring the Tenderloin you can find any type of great food within a 5 minute walk. Despite being so central, the apartment is quiet and safe.
Lauren was very easy to contact and made sure everything concerning my stay at her apartment went smoothly. Her apartment is spotless, modern and in a very secure building. It is absolutely perfect for the single traveling person or a couple that likes to be cozy. You absolutely won't be disappointed if you decide to stay at Lauren's apartment.
Lauren's place was great. Location was very convenient to downtown, Civic Center, and the Convention Center. Tourist sites (and the Castro and Mission neighborhoods) were easy to get to on the bus. The studio was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. The shower was strong with plenty of hot water, and the w/d was very convenient. We hardly heard any outside noise while inside the studio, which was surprising given it's location on Van Ness Ave. There's also a really great coffee shop next to the lobby.
Lauren was extremely responsive and prompt as a host. I would definitely recommend her and the place.
Apartment was just as described - accessing it initially couldn't have been easier, I was very surprised that getting into the front door and up to the apartment via the elevator was as easy as it was! Bathroom is a great size, and everything was spotless.
Couldn't recommend the apartment highly enough.
No complaints! The apartment feels new and well-decorated. There are more happening areas in SF, but this neighborhood is clean, safe, and close enough to the Mission and the Marina. I would avoid walking through the Tenderloin, but it's easy to steer clear. It may just be me, but I thought the photos made the space appear a little bigger than is it. The actual size was just fine for two, though. Lauren was kind, helpful, and responsive. I would stay again.
Our stay was wonderful. The apartment was clean, comfy, spacious and had an incredible view of the City Hall. Couldn't fault the whole experience. Will definitely stay again. Thanks Lauren!
We really enjoyed our stay at Lauren's place on Van Ness. The location is very central with easy access to almost any part of the city, there are a number of busses right in front of the building and the BART and muni are only a 5-10 minute walk. The apartment is brand new, comfortable and really convenient with a dishwasher and washer/dryer in the unit.
If you don't know San Francisco, the area a few blocks to the east of the apartment can be a little sketchy at night, but it's easy to avoid walking that way and there are a lot of great restaurants and bars in close walking distance in other areas. Lauren left out a restaurant guide for the city as well, which made it very easy to find good food. I would definitely recommend it.