About This Listing
AIRBNB doesnt allow exchange of contact details, not until booking has been made through this site. If ever you try to send me your email or number, they will just delete it and so I will never get to read that part of your message. This is to protect both guest and the host.
****KINDLY READ HOUSE RULES****
CHECK IN TIME: 2PM
CHECK OUT TIME: 12NN
52 Square Meters - fully furnished apartment
3rd floor, bedroom view facing the pool
- 1Bedroom - 2 single beds w/ AC and fan
- 1Toilet/Bathroom with bath towels
- Kitchen : Refrigerator, Microwave, Rice Cooker, Perculator (water heater for coffee/tea), 2Hot Plate Stove, pans for cooking and other utensils needed for dining and cooking
- Dining Room
- Living Room w/ Stand Fan
- Cable TV
- Shower with heater
- Use of pool
Guests are given an allowance for UTILITIES used:
-----Guests will have to PAY IN EXCESS of daily allowance (or in total) for UTILITIES USED.
-UNLIMITED WIFI: Php4000 or $100 deposit for the device to be used- will be returned upon checkout) - depends on the availability of the device; Unlimited wifi per day charge will depend on number of days you will use it, just message me for the amount to be paid.
**note: POCKET WIFI DEVICE- DEPENDS on availability (better ASK if its available on Duration of your stay)
Complimentary Stuff :Mineral/Distilled Water, Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Cream, Bath Soap and Shampoo
**If you want the place to be cleaned, fee of $15 upon check in**
**Extra bed: Airbed**(for additional person)
- Public transportation - taxi, jeepney - easily accessible at the gate SHAW Boulevard - Main Street
From Governor's Place
To THE RIGHT- Establishments that can be seen:
less than 10 steps away:
- St.Patrick's healthcare /medical clinic/dental clinic
-West End Cafe, Bar & Grill
-PNB (Philippine National Bank)
-711 (Opposite side)
-after SAMAT Street - LANCASTER HOTEL Manila
-same side as Lancaster Hotel - about 2 minute walk to Pacific Plaza - STARBUCKS, MCDonalds
-Flyover in between
-Right Across Pacific Plaza is STARMALL
-CROSSING (EDSA- SHAW BOULEVARD Intersection)
-0.8KM (10minute walk/2minutes by car) to SHANGRI-La Plaza Mall and Edsa Central -
-Megamall - 15minute walk
To THE LEFT SIDE of Governor's PLACE
- Lido (chinese restaurant), Rap Pollo (Japanese-Filipino) ; Famous Dry Cleaners, Best Drink, etc.
-Kitaro (Japanese Restaurant)
-Bank of Commerce
3MINUTE walk to:
-Lee Gardens: PSBank , Security Bank,
-Mercury Drug Store
-CT Centre: Metrobank, Excelsior SPA, Louis Philip Kee Salon
-Wack wack Golf & Country Club
5MINUTE walk to:
-500 Shaw Zentrum:
-Pho Hoa (vietnamese)
-Super 8 (supermarket)
- Adobo Connection (filipino)
- Size Matters (sausage burgers)
- ArmyNavy (burgers,burritos,etc)
- Nuat Thai (foot and Body Massage)
- Yogurt Nation
-CDR King (all your electronic needs at a cheap price!)
-431 SHAW : Red Ribbon and Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss
7MINUTE walk to:
-Hanpao (Chinese restaurant) --recommended! :)
- PUREGOLD shaw (Supermarket)
- Max's Restaurant
- Office Warehouse
-Ness Astilla Hair Salon
- Private transportation can be arranged :
= $24 (one way) to/from airport - NAIA terminal 1,2,3
= $45 (Two way or Round trip )to/from airport - NAIA terminal 1,2,3
= $48 (one way) unit to DMIA (clark airport)
=$95 (two way or round trip)
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STAYING IN OUR CONDOMINIUM UNIT
1. CHECK IN TIME : 2PM CHECK OUT : 12NN
**check in and check out time ABOVE depends on availability of the CONDO unit
2. DEPOSIT OF $100 – ON HOLD BY AIRBNB FOR THE SECURITY OF THE CONDO UNIT – THIS SHALL BE RETURNED TO GUEST IF THERE WERE NO DAMAGES INCURRED IN THE UNIT
3. GUESTS SHALL PROVIDE A COPY OF SCANNED PASSPORT OF EACH GUEST STAYING ATLEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE INTENDED STAY (MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY)
4. UTILITIES ALLOWANCE FOR GOVPLACE: USE OF WATER FOR BATHROOM AND KITCHEN IS FREE; ELECTRICITY: PHP50/DAY FREE, ANY EXCESS OF ALLOWANCE GIVEN, SHALL BE PAID CASH UPON CHECKOUT; (ALL METER BASED)
5. THERES A DEPOSIT OF $100 (PHP4,000) FOR BORROWING WIFI PORTABLE DEVICE, TO BE RETURNED UPON SURRENDER OF WORKING WIFI PORTABLE DEVICE ON CHECKOUT; FEE (TO BE DISCUSSED) FOR DAILY USE OF UNLIMITED WIFI DEVICE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE CHECK OUT;
NOTE: WIFI CONNECTION SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
6. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CONDO UNIT
7. GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE IN THEIR GUESTS UNLESS WITH PERMISSION FROM HOST (GUESTS NOT ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT)
8. IF PAYING GUESTS SHALL HAVE THEIR OWN GUESTS IN THE UNIT, THEY MUST PROVIDE ALL NAMES OF GUESTS SHALL BE LISTED BEFORE CHECK IN FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
9. CONSUMPTION OF ANY ITEM FROM THE MINI BAR MUST BE PAID ON OR BEFORE CHECK OUT
10. GUESTS SHOULD MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE CONDO CLEAN BY THROWING TRASH IN THE GARBAGE CHUTE PROVIDED BY THE CONDOMINIUM
11. GUESTS MUST INFORM THE HOST BEFORE CHECK IN IF THEY INTEND TO USE THE SWIMMING POOL DURING THE DURATION OF THEIR STAY
12. GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONDUCT ANY PARTIES IN THE UNIT
13. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE UNIT
14. IF GUESTS WANTS THE UNIT TO BE CLEANED, THEY MUST INFORM THE HOST ATLEAST 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE; ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR CLEANING CAN BE SETTLED UPON CHECK OUT
15. GUESTS SHOULD MAKE SURE ALL FURNITURE, APPLIANCES, BEDDINGS, ETC. ARE WORKING/SAME CONDITION AS WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE UNIT, OR ELSE PAY THE CORRESPONDING FEE FOR DAMAGES. (THIS SHALL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE $100 DEPOSIT ON AIRBNB, OR CAN ALSO BE PAID IN CASH
16. FOR EXTENSION OF STAY, GUESTS MUST INFORM THE HOST ATLEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE THE INTENDED DATES OF EXTENSION (ADVANCE EXTENSION MUST BE INFORMED BETWEEN MON TO FRI ONLY); THIS WILL ASLO DEPEND IF NO ONE HAS BOOKED THE SAID UNIT ON DATES OF EXTENSION
17. IF HOST IS UNAVAILABLE TO DO TRANSACTIONS WITH PAYING GUESTS, A CERTAIN PERSON/S SHALL BE INTRODUCED IN REPLACEMENT OF THE HOST TO RECEIVE/DO TRANSACTIONS WITH THE GUESTS; OTHERWISE, ONLY THE SAID HOST IS ALLOWED TO DO DECISIONS FOR THE UNIT/GUESTS REQUESTS.
18. CLEANING FEE IS $15 FOR ONE TIME CLEANING OF 1 BEDROOM UNIT, $25 FOR 2BEDROOM UNIT; CLEANING INCLUDES: REFILL OF 2 500ML BOTTLED WATER FOR EACH BEDROOM, BATH TOWELS, TISSUE ROLLS, SHAMPOO/SOAP, CHANGING OF BEDSHEETS, CLEANING OF BATHROOM, KITCHEN, BEDROOM AND LIVING ROOM.
19. TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM AIRPORT CAN BE ARRANGED, JUST INFORM THE HOST ATLEAST A DAY IN ADVANCE (THIS WILL DEPEND ON DRIVER AVAILABILITY AND MUST BE FROM MON TO FRI ONLY); AIRPORT TRANSPORT FEES LISTED ON AIRBNB
= $24 (one way) to/from airport - NAIA terminal 1,2,3
= $45 (Two way or Round trip )to/from airport- NAIA terminal 1,2,3
=$48 (one way) to DMIA (clark airport)
=$95 (two way or round trip)
20. HOST HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANYTIME THE STAY OF THEIR GUESTS IF THE GUESTS WOULD NOT ABIDE BY RULES GIVEN BY HOST; FEES PAID CAN BE RETURNED, DEPENDING ON SITUATION
21. CANCELLATION MODE: MODERATE:Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except fees
-The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
-If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
-Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
-A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
-- For a full refund, cancellation must be made five full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by the previous Sunday before check in time.
--If the guest cancels less than 5 days in advance, the first night is non-refundable but the remaining nights will be 50% refunded.
--If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent 24 hours after the cancellation occurs are 50% refunded.
22. FOR EXTRA BED: ADDITIONAL $10 FOR SINGLE AIRBED WITH CLEAN SHEETS, PILLOW AND BLANKET
23. GUESTS SHOULD PULL CORD (OUT OF SOCKET) OF ALL APPLIANCES EACH AND EVERY TIME THEY LEAVE THE CONDO UNIT
24. GUESTS CAN PAY EXTRA OF PHP75 PER PERSON FOR A PACKAGE OF ONE TOWEL+ ONE 500ML BOTTLED WATER
Booking with LaneE for the 2nd time, and will do again, fully professional and very friendly , a pleasure to deal with her. Thanks LaneE.
Très bel appartement. Spacieux et bien situé à manille. Très bien équipé, tout y est. Rien à dire. C'est un endroit où je compte retourner. Très calme et sécurisé. Piscine ce qui est un plus. Lanee est super gentille, toujours à l'heure ce qui n'étais pas mon cas, le traffic est infernal à manille.
It's a perfect place to stay. Good enough for four people. All was perfect and clean. Lanee is a very friendly person. Always on time. There is a swimming pool, it's safe and quiet. Close to the mrt and to megamall. Easy to find and to get a cab or a jeepney. I want to stay there again. The kitchen is well equipped.
Everything is great in this Apartment feels like home, friendly place to stay. We have all are needs and Lanee was a great host she is very professional,friendly and very accommodating, the appartment is close to shopping malls and local wet market, the building staffs were very polite, even the security personnels were very helpful. I would greatly recommend this place to my family and friends
If you are looking for a comfortable and 'homey' base during your visit to Manila, then this place is for you. The unit is quite large for a couple and the perfect size for a small family. This place is really good value if you are travelling on a budget.
The best thing about this property is the location. It's within minutes of major shopping centres and transport, so all your shopping, dining and entertainment is close by. The security guards for the building are also very helpful, especially if you are inexperienced in crossing the road in Manila, and believe me it's not easy!
Insider tip: If you need to get laundry done, go across the road at a shop called 'Bright and White'. Do not be fooled by the humble looking shop as they did an amazing job with our clothes at such a low price.
This apartment is indeed cozy! I loved that there are a lot of free stuff, its little stuff like these that really makes a difference, we felt right at home. And the kitchen was complete, had all sorts of pots and pans, it really felt like we were at our own place. This was our first time to stay at an AirBnB place and I'm really glad we chose to stay here, Ms Lanee had been nothing but accommodating, she was very fast to respond to my inquiries right from the beginning. We'd love to stay here again! Home sweet 2nd home :)
It was a pleasure staying in Lanee's apartment. Very cozy and it has all the things you need for a comfortable stay. It's accessible to public transit. The apt is very secure and safe. Lanee is an excellent communicator and will make your stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you for a wonderful stay Lanee. I hope your place will be available next time I go for vacation.. :-)
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lanee
Hello everyone! Please do not ask for any contact details as AIRBNB does not allow exchange of contact numbers/email address until booking has been finalised on here.
Just to be clear, Im managing these units for my MUM, who lives in Mandaluyong City, Philippines, as I currently live in Auckland, so I do the enquiries and finalise the booking and pass it on to her. Please read all the UNITS' details and house rules before you finalise your booking, ask me all the questions if anything is not clear.
Providing all the IDS (passports preferably) of all the guests staying at the UNIT is one of my rules, as the condo's admin and security in Mandaluyong are very strict, and would not allow anyone without proper documentation.
I do not allow bookings made on the same day especially on weekends, as the security and administration would need ample time to know of our guests' arrival, providing all the IDs and details of their entire stay. This would mean I would prefer bookings made 2 days before actual date of intended stay.. I do hope you understand.. as I need to pass on all of these information to my MUM who's in Manila.
Restaurants, starbucks, mcdonalds, national bookstore, kfc, etc
Department store, fast food restaurants like mcdonalds, jollibee, shakeys, supermarketHarvard Manila Metro Manila
High end Mall - rustans department store supermarket, high end brands, restaurants, salons, spas, nail spa,Mandaluyong City Metro Manila
They have everything here! One of the biggest malls in the country! AMerican, European brands are here! Supermarkets, department store, Cinema, Spas, Salons, Restaurants, Hardware, etc.St. Francis Mandaluyong City Metro Manila
CLINIC beside GOVERNORS PLACEShaw Boulevard Mandaluyong Metro Manila
Shopping at super CHEAP PRICES! no need to go to Greenhills, you can shop right here.. its just at the back of SM MEGAMALL building A!Bank Dr Pasig Metro Manila
BABYLAND is right beside GOVERNORS PLACEMandaluyong Metro Manila
cheap shopping! just like greenhills! from clothes, shoes, stuff for your devices, etc!Bank Dr Mandaluyong Metro Manila
Prices at this supermarket are lower compared to SM, Robinsons or RUSTANS
exclusive subdivsionOlympus Mandaluyong Metro Manila
few minutes walk to starbucksMandaluyong City Metro Manila
sr membership shopping opened november 27, 2013... JUST LIKE COSTCO!Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong Metro Manila
Restaurants, groceries, nail salon, spa,Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong Metro Manila 1052
more shopping and restaurants here!Quezon City
supermarket, restaurants, etc.Mandaluyong City Metro Manila