About this listing
AIRBNB doesnt allow exchange of contact details, not until booking has been made through this site. If ever you try to send me your email or number, they will just delete it and so I will never get to read that part of your message. This is to protect both guest and the host.
****KINDLY READ HOUSE RULES****
CHECK IN TIME: 2PM
CHECK OUT TIME: 12NN
52 Square Meters - fully furnished apartment
3rd floor, bedroom view facing the pool
- 1Bedroom - 2 single beds w/ AC and fan
- 1Toilet/Bathroom with bath towels
- Kitchen : Refrigerator, Microwave, Rice Cooker, Perculator (water heater for coffee/tea), 2Hot Plate Stove, pans for cooking and other utensils needed for dining and cooking
- Dining Room
- Living Room w/ Stand Fan
- Cable TV
- Shower with heater
- Use of pool
Guests are given an allowance for UTILITIES used:
-----Guests will have to PAY IN EXCESS of daily allowance (or in total) for UTILITIES USED.
-UNLIMITED WIFI: Php4000 or $100 deposit for the device to be used- will be returned upon checkout) - depends on the availability of the device; Unlimited wifi per day charge will depend on number of days you will use it, just message me for the amount to be paid.
**note: POCKET WIFI DEVICE- DEPENDS on availability (better ASK if its available on Duration of your stay)
Complimentary Stuff :Mineral/Distilled Water, Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Cream, Bath Soap and Shampoo
**If you want the place to be cleaned, fee of $15 upon check in**
**Extra bed: Airbed**(for additional person)
- Public transportation - taxi, jeepney - easily accessible at the gate SHAW Boulevard - Main Street
From Governor's Place
To THE RIGHT- Establishments that can be seen:
less than 10 steps away:
- St.Patrick's healthcare /medical clinic/dental clinic
-West End Cafe, Bar & Grill
-PNB (Philippine National Bank)
-711 (Opposite side)
-after SAMAT Street - LANCASTER HOTEL Manila
-same side as Lancaster Hotel - about 2 minute walk to Pacific Plaza - STARBUCKS, MCDonalds
-Flyover in between
-Right Across Pacific Plaza is STARMALL
-CROSSING (EDSA- SHAW BOULEVARD Intersection)
-0.8KM (10minute walk/2minutes by car) to SHANGRI-La Plaza Mall and Edsa Central -
-Megamall - 15minute walk
To THE LEFT SIDE of Governor's PLACE
- Lido (chinese restaurant), Rap Pollo (Japanese-Filipino) ; Famous Dry Cleaners, Best Drink, etc.
-Kitaro (Japanese Restaurant)
-Bank of Commerce
3MINUTE walk to:
-Lee Gardens: PSBank , Security Bank,
-Mercury Drug Store
-CT Centre: Metrobank, Excelsior SPA, Louis Philip Kee Salon
-Wack wack Golf & Country Club
5MINUTE walk to:
-500 Shaw Zentrum:
-Pho Hoa (vietnamese)
-Super 8 (supermarket)
- Adobo Connection (filipino)
- Size Matters (sausage burgers)
- ArmyNavy (burgers,burritos,etc)
- Nuat Thai (foot and Body Massage)
- Yogurt Nation
-CDR King (all your electronic needs at a cheap price!)
-431 SHAW : Red Ribbon and Moshi Koshi Noodle Boss
7MINUTE walk to:
-Hanpao (Chinese restaurant) --recommended! :)
- PUREGOLD shaw (Supermarket)
- Max's Restaurant
- Office Warehouse
-Ness Astilla Hair Salon
- Private transportation can be arranged :
= $24 (one way) to/from airport - NAIA terminal 1,2,3
= $45 (Two way or Round trip )to/from airport - NAIA terminal 1,2,3
= $48 (one way) unit to DMIA (clark airport)
=$95 (two way or round trip)
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STAYING IN OUR CONDOMINIUM UNIT
1.CHECK IN TIME : 2PM CHECK OUT : 11AM
**check in and check out time ABOVE depends on availability of the CONDO unit
2.DEPOSIT OF $100 – ON HOLD BY AIRBNB FOR THE SECURITY OF THE CONDO UNIT – THIS SHALL BE RETURNED TO GUEST IF THERE WERE NO DAMAGES INCURRED IN THE UNIT
3.GUESTS SHALL PROVIDE A COPY OF SCANNED PASSPORT OF EACH GUEST STAYING ATLEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE INTENDED STAY (MONDAY TO FRIDAY ONLY)
4.UTILITIES ALLOWANCE FOR GOVPLACE: USE OF WATER FOR BATHROOM AND KITCHEN IS FREE; ELECTRICITY: PHP50/DAY FREE, ANY EXCESS OF ALLOWANCE GIVEN, SHALL BE PAID CASH UPON CHECKOUT; (ALL METER BASED)
5.THERES A DEPOSIT OF $50 (PHP2000) FOR BORROWING WIFI PORTABLE DEVICE, TO BE RETURNED UPON SURRENDER OF WORKING WIFI PORTABLE DEVICE ON CHECKOUT; FEE (TO BE DISCUSSED) FOR DAILY USE OF UNLIMITED WIFI DEVICE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE CHECK OUT;
NOTE: WIFI CONNECTION SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
6.SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CONDO UNIT
7.GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE IN THEIR GUESTS UNLESS WITH PERMISSION FROM HOST (GUESTS NOT ALLOWED TO STAY OVERNIGHT)
8.IF PAYING GUESTS SHALL HAVE THEIR OWN GUESTS IN THE UNIT, THEY MUST PROVIDE ALL NAMES OF GUESTS SHALL BE LISTED BEFORE CHECK IN FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
9.CONSUMPTION OF ANY ITEM FROM THE MINI BAR MUST BE PAID ON OR BEFORE CHECK OUT
10.GUESTS SHOULD MAKE SURE TO KEEP THE CONDO CLEAN BY THROWING TRASH IN THE GARBAGE CHUTE PROVIDED BY THE CONDOMINIUM
11.GUESTS MUST INFORM THE HOST BEFORE CHECK IN IF THEY INTEND TO USE THE SWIMMING POOL DURING THE DURATION OF THEIR STAY
12. GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONDUCT ANY PARTIES IN THE UNIT
13. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE UNIT
14. IF GUESTS WANTS THE UNIT TO BE CLEANED, THEY MUST INFORM THE HOST ATLEAST 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE; ADDITIONAL PAYMENT FOR CLEANING CAN BE SETTLED UPON CHECK OUT
15. GUESTS SHOULD MAKE SURE ALL FURNITURE, APPLIANCES, BEDDINGS, ETC. ARE WORKING/SAME CONDITION AS WHEN THEY ARRIVED AT THE UNIT, OR ELSE PAY THE CORRESPONDING FEE FOR DAMAGES. (THIS SHALL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE $100 DEPOSIT ON AIRBNB, OR CAN ALSO BE PAID IN CASH
16. FOR EXTENSION OF STAY, GUESTS MUST INFORM THE HOST ATLEAST 2 DAYS BEFORE THE INTENDED DATES OF EXTENSION (ADVANCE EXTENSION MUST BE INFORMED BETWEEN MON TO FRI ONLY); THIS WILL ASLO DEPEND IF NO ONE HAS BOOKED THE SAID UNIT ON DATES OF EXTENSION
17. IF HOST IS UNAVAILABLE TO DO TRANSACTIONS WITH PAYING GUESTS, A CERTAIN PERSON/S SHALL BE INTRODUCED IN REPLACEMENT OF THE HOST TO RECEIVE/DO TRANSACTIONS WITH THE GUESTS; OTHERWISE, ONLY THE SAID HOST IS ALLOWED TO DO DECISIONS FOR THE UNIT/GUESTS REQUESTS.
18.CLEANING FEE IS $15 FOR ONE TIME CLEANING OF 1 BEDROOM UNIT, $25 FOR 2BEDROOM UNIT; CLEANING INCLUDES: REFILL OF 2 500ML BOTTLED WATER FOR EACH BEDROOM, BATH TOWELS, TISSUE ROLLS, SHAMPOO/SOAP, CHANGING OF BEDSHEETS, CLEANING OF BATHROOM, KITCHEN, BEDROOM AND LIVING ROOM.
19. TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM AIRPORT CAN BE ARRANGED, JUST INFORM THE HOST ATLEAST A DAY IN ADVANCE (THIS WILL DEPEND ON DRIVER AVAILABILITY AND MUST BE FROM MON TO FRI ONLY); AIRPORT TRANSPORT FEES LISTED ON AIRBNB
= $25 or php1100 (one way) to/from airport - NAIA terminal 1,2,3
= $45 or php2000 (Two way or Round trip )to/from airport- NAIA terminal 1,2,3
=$50 or php2200 (one way) to DMIA (clark airport)
=$95 or php4400 (two way or round trip)
20.HOST HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANYTIME THE STAY OF THEIR GUESTS IF THE GUESTS WOULD NOT ABIDE BY RULES GIVEN BY HOST; FEES PAID CAN BE RETURNED, DEPENDING ON SITUATION
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival, except fees
Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
The Airbnb service fee is non-refundable.
If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
A reservation is officially cancelled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.
22. FOR EXTRA BED: ADDITIONAL $10 FOR SINGLE AIRBED WITH CLEAN SHEETS, PILLOW AND BLANKET
23. GUESTS SHOULD PULL CORD (OUT OF SOCKET) OF ALL APPLIANCES EACH AND EVERY TIME THEY LEAVE THE CONDO UNIT
24. GUESTS CAN PAY EXTRA OF PHP75 PER PERSON FOR A PACKAGE OF ONE TOWEL+ ONE 500ML BOTTLED WATER
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello everyone! Please do not ask for any contact details as AIRBNB does not allow exchange of contact numbers/email address until booking has been finalised on here.
Just to be clear, Im managing these units for my MUM, who lives in Mandaluyong City, Philippines, as I currently live in Auckland, so I do the enquiries and finalise the booking and pass it on to her. Please read all the UNITS' details and house rules before you finalise your booking, ask me all the questions if anything is not clear.
Providing all the IDS (passports preferably) of all the guests staying at the UNIT is one of my rules, as the condo's admin and security in Mandaluyong are very strict, and would not allow anyone without proper documentation.
I do not allow bookings made on the same day especially on weekends, as the security and administration would need ample time to know of our guests' arrival, providing all the IDs and details of their entire stay. This would mean I would prefer bookings made 3 days before actual date of intended stay.. I do hope you understand.. as I need to pass on all of these information to my MUM who's in Manila.
Also, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW: I do not allow same day bookings or bookings made on HOLIDAYS, or WEEKENDS as we need to inform the Administration and Security of your stay in advance.