If you are interested in other rooms, please visit above website.
▶ Would you like to see How Korean people live?
My family live together and welcome you as my family. You will see Korean real life and enjoy the Korean style home made breakfast!!
My guests really like our food :)
And if you like, you have a chance to wear Korean traditional cloth, Hanbok(female only)
▶ Cindy's B&B is near Downtown Seoul but, you will enjoy beautiful nature and get fresh air. Have a chance to go climbing mountain and Seoul fortress. There are several walking ways!
▶ Free pick-up service at Gyeongbokgung station(景福宫), line No. 3(airport bus station)
Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, proceed to the bus terminal outside the passenger arrival hall (1F), and purchase a bus ticket to Gyeongbokgung Station. Board Bus 6011 at Platform 5B or 12A, and get off at Gyeongbokgung Station. Call the host for pick-up.
▶ Cindy's B&B is near 'Downtown Seoul'
‥By bus: it takes about 3 min to go the nearest bus stop from Cindy's B&B. No transfer. Each bus directly goes tourist attractions
- 5~10mins to go Cheongwadae(Blue House)
- 10~15mins to go Gyeongbokgung Place, Gyeongbokgung station
- 15~20mins to go Gwanghwamun, Cheonggaecheon, City Hall and Insadong
- 20~30mins to go Meong-dong, Namdaemun Maket and Dongdaemun Market
‥ By walk:
- 5mins to go Seoul Fortress and the hill of Yun dongju
- 15mins to go Cheongwadae(Blue House)
- 20~30mins to go Gyeongbokgung Place, Gyeongbokgung station
▶ We have only 3 rooms. You can book 50% of your staying as a deposit. Payment by cash is much cheaper. Please pay in advance rest of your payment when you check in.
▶ My house is set in an idyllic surroundings:
- These days our village (Buam-dong) is really popular place among Korean people. It is very near to downtown Seoul (10 minsto go central by bus), and located between Mt. Inwangsan and Bugaksan, the town is surrounded by lush green forests, unusual rock formations, as well as various historical properties. Unique restaurants and galleries are scattered around, and the popular hallyu drama ‘The 1st shop of Coffee Prince’ was filmed here. Koreans who are fed up with the city and hard working often come to my village to have a fresh air and rest with their family. The beautiful scenery heals the people.
- The views from our living room window are exceptionally beautiful, and guests were delighted that the tranquil, comfortable and hospitable home of my family. You can enjoy the scenery in our terrace.
- Breakfast is included in the price. You can choose Korean style or American simple breakfast. Lunch and dinner are not included.
▶ Very safe area
Because my house is located near to Cheongwadae(where Korean president lives), it’s very safe.
▶Shared bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Cozy, warmth and hospitable stay. Loved the breakfast and the aunt's kimchi. It is s good getaway from city but you are just a short bus ride away. Cindy is extremely helpful in every possible ways. Shall return!
The surrounding scenery is the best! JJANG!! The scenery makes you wanna stay in and hibernate. The room is very clean and bed is really comfy that i stayed in bed most of the time.
It's very near ‘The 1st shop of Coffee Prince’ cafe to slack and enjoy more of the scenery and quietness, though their living room view is good enough. Korean breakfast provided was delicious and nicely presented like in a hotel.
Cindy and her mum are very welcoming and loving. Their mother-daughter conversation makes me feel homely like i'm watching a korean drama live.
Sadly i only managed to stay 1, will definitely come back again.
Thanks Cindy for the memorable experience!
Staying at Cindy's place was a real treat. I wanted a place in Seoul where I could rest, enjoy nature, and get away from it all, and I wasn't sure that was possible. However, at Cindy's home it became a reality! The house is in a beautiful area surrounded by trees; it even has a deck with a great view where you can read a book, listen to relaxing music, and just chill out. The house is also well-decorated and clean. The beds are soft compared to most Asian beds (I even wrote down the name of the mattress!). What I enjoyed most was spending time with Cindy and her mother. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and are incredibly friendly and kind. Great home and great family! I'll be back.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT