The apartment displays artworks and original photos of Cocteau, the famous French playwriter and poet. You'll enter the lounge with its exposed beams via a private staircase. The spacious main rooms offers a refined lighting and (email hidden)ere is a a wonderful view over the old city's lauze-roofs, and Abbaye Sainte Claire (listed monument).
The kitchen, is open, fully equiped, easy-to-use and elegant.
The bedroom, is decorated in warm tones reminiscent of the famous golden stone of Sarlat and offers one queen size, one en-suite bathroom with shower, and a nice washbasin on a grey marble top. Seperate WC .
The apartment offers:
● air-conditioned lounge,
● direct access to the relaxation, sauna, jacuzzin fitness room at groundfloor
● Lounge: 2 armchairs, flat-screen TV set (and satellite network), DVD and CD player, air-conditioning ;
● Fully equiped kitchen vitroceramic hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge, deep freeze, microwave, toaster, ketlle, mixer, coffee machine, tableware, etc. ;
● Bedroom : 1 Queensize, wardrobe, and TV set ;
● Bathroom : multispray shower, washbasin, beauty mirror, hair dryer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
● free WIFI access,
● House, bed and bath linen supplied,
● Cot,, highchair, and changing mat, upon request 20€,
● Books by and about Cocteau,
● Tourist information and books,
● Leisure equipment : books,
● Cleaning maid upon request (additional cost).
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.