About this listing
A comfortable quite room with it's own PRIVATE BATHROOM in a modern tastefully decorated three bedroom apartment. The apartment is located in the HEART of Union Square, moments away from East Village. Soho, Meatpacking District and Greenwich village are all a short walk away. Major Subway lines, grocery stores (Trader Joes and Whole Foods), countless bars and dinning are all outside your door. While the apartment is very central, it's also quiet as it's located at the back of the building.
As a visitor looking for an authentic NYC experience, this is the most convinient location for nightlife, shopping and the "Downtown" vibe.
The other two bedrooms are occupied by two young professionals. When they are home, they're happy to share their knowledge of NYC and hospitality with you. This is a warm international household.
*OWN BATHROOM IN ROOM
*Walk in Closet in room
* Queen Bed with fresh linen
* Fresh Towels
* Bath products
* Wireless Internet Access
* Bose Speakers which you can connect to your Ipod
* Full Library open to you (including many NYC Guidebooks)
* Full Kitchen with brand new appliances (Shared)
The apartment is located on the second floor of the building and you only have to walk one flight of stairs to get to the apartment.
You will feel at home the moment you walk into this apartment, there are great people and energy here.
Things to note:
* No more than 1 guest to stay in the room for the length of stay. If you are a long term guest, you are welcome to have guests. Just make sure to let the flat mates know in advance.
* No parties in the apartment
Before emailing me:
* Please tell me a little bit about you and why your coming to NYC. What time you're planning on arriving/ departing.
About the Host, Marika
A globe trotter and adventure seeker with New York style and sensibility.
This quote by Lawrence K. Fish is my ongoing mantra and life phylosophy:
find life experiences and swallow then whole. travel. meet many people. go down some dead ends and explore dark alleys. try everything. exhaust yourself in the glorious pursuit of life.
I work in the hospitality industry and hosting is second nature to me. I love sharing my knowledge of the city and making your NYC experience authentic and unique.