You’ll love this super-slick studio apartment with: exposed brick, ultra-high ceilings, beautiful pre-war moldings, functioning wood-burning fireplace, hardwood floors. A comfy queen-sized Murphy bed conveniently disappears behind a decorative armoire to create additional living space. (Easy to use. Short video will show you what to do.)
- high-speed wireless internet
- laser printer/scanner
- dual computer monitors
- wireless keyboard and mouse (need to bring your own computer/laptop)
- flat-screen TV wall-mounted above fireplace
- stereo receiver, four premium surround speakers
- blu-ray /DVD/CD player also connects to Netflix movies and Pandora music etc.
- currently there is no cable TV. I used to have cable and I watched too much reality TV so had to get rid of it!!!
- Powerful new Air Conditioning Unit (with remote control)
- Radiator heating during winter
- Blackout window drapes (keeps light out to help you sleep!)
- Iron & full ironing board
- Steamer for clothes if prefer steam rather than iron
Neighborhood / Location:
The apartment is located at the junction of a few fantastic downtown Manhattan neighborhoods, situated in south Gramercy just 3 blocks north of the East Village and 2 Avenues away from Union Square! The nearest subway is 3 blocks away -- the L train at 1st Ave and 14th Street. Or the 4,5,6,N,Q,R subway trains in Union Square are also just a 5min walk away.
You can walk to a gazillion hip restaurants / bars / cafés / farmer’s markets etc in the area and easily access everything else in New York City from this centrally located flat.
My apartment serves as a conveniently located Manhattan launching pad with a bit of style and all the creature comforts you require!
Absolutely no smoking inside the apartment or building.
No parties or loud music