Korean Young artist's gallery studio.
You can enjoy artist's works inside of your room.
Also, we are running a cozy and fancy bar as well.
If you want to enjoy real Korean culture, please join us.
This place is located in the center of Seoul, which is called BBUNGALOW.
Please come and make BBUNGALOW your second home in Seoul!
-Fantastic Service by BBUNGALOW --------------------------------
[ Cafe&Bar_offering luggage room ]
Since we own a bar&cafe, we can keep your luggage at the place during your stay. It's in same area of BBUNGALOW, which is within only 3mins walking distance from the place. You can feel real cozy and hot (email hidden), which is introduced by magazine GQ.
If you have any question regarding the place or your trip, we kindly answer your question for free.
BBUNGALOW supports Korean young artists. We introduce their works of art in BBUNGALOW as their debute platform. You can purchase their beautiful works.
This place is 'the center of Seoul'.
5 mins walk from Gyeongbokgung metro station(line 3-orange)
5 mins walk from Gwanghwamun metro station(line 5-dark blue)
10 mins walk from Gyeongbok palace with 600 years of history.
60 mins from Incheon airport by bus (5mins walk from the bus stop)
40 mins from Gimpo airport by direct metro line 5
One bedroom, bathroom, and a small kitchen to provide you with everything you need.
- furnished with a queen-sized bed, a table, a lounge chair, a closet, and an audio system.
- free amenities such as shampoo, bodywash, soap, toilet papers, towels.
- equipped with dishes, cups, dining utensils, and a toaster.
Wifi, air conditioning, refrigerator, heating system, and washing machine for free
- We prepare milk, cereal, and eggs as your breakfast.
When you arrive at BBUNGALOW, those foods would be waiting for you in a kitchen.
Rental Service (option)
- i-phone : ultimate data plan + 70mins local call + 100 text messages
- HONEYBEE (portable wifi router)
If you want to know more about the BBUNGALOW, please contact the host!
You can select 4 digit code for digital door lock.
Please select the digit and let me know the number in advance.
I will set it up before your arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Please take off your shoes inside the house :D
Clean up the place like your home when you leave.
Check in : 15:00 (If you'd like to change, please contact me)
Check out : 12:00 (If you'd like to change, please contact me)
Nice location, clean room and warm host. If I travel in Seoul again, I definitely choose here again!
I had a good stay in this place. Everything is good and the service is considerate as well.
This studio apartment was very welcoming. The place was well kept and smells great, it is very clean! The location felt very safe. The host was easy to reach and was very helpful on my stay there.
Located in the heart of city, BBungalow #2 is very convenient with great amenities (laundry, heated floors, optional mobile wifi available) and is in close proximity to the best attractions in the city (via 2 subway lines within a 5 minute walk). Almost the sites are available within 30 minutes, whether on foot or by public transit. The listing is as described: very clean, safe and comes information package including maps of the surrounding area.
Our host Ahram was very welcoming and incredibly accommodating. Our airline damaged a piece of our luggage and she coordinated and accepted delivery while we were out taking in the sites.
I have no reservations in recommending BBungalow#2 for your next stay in Seoul. Thanks Ahram! We had a great time!
Fantastic location, few minutes to the palace. Very save neighborhood, the policy ministry is just across the street. The place is clean and fresh. You get everything you need. definitely recommend for short or longer visit in Seoul! Ahram is a very nice and kind person , she prepared eggs and milk for us which was so sweet. Wish to have more time next time and visit the coffee shop.
We enjoyed our stay in BBungalow 2 even if it was freezing winter in Korea :) These are the reasons:
1. The location is convenient (walking distance to several touristy areas, restaurants, train stations, convenience store, banks) and safe (across the street is Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency).
2. The room is clean and faithful to the posted pictures. There were a lot of plugs/sockets so we need not worry about where to charge our gadgets. Basic toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tissue rolls, sets of towels) were also provided. There was also simple breakfast.
3. Although we did not meet Ahram, she answered our email inquiries quickly and politely :) (i.e. how to get inside the room, how often the airport bus arrives, etc)
4. A plus point is that we were able to leave our luggage at the cafe during the day before we headed to the airport in the evening.
Room was very clean and comfortable. Location is pretty good, near to the palace and also convenient to get to most tourist attractions by public transport or taxi. Ahram also answered all of our queries promptly.
This host has 477 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My name is Ahram Kim.
I love to travel and make friends in all around the world, so that I visited UK, France, German, Spain, Holland, Swiss, US, Japan and etc.
Based on my experience, where you stay determines memories of trip. And I’m sure BBUNGALOW gives you the best memories ever.
Stay at your second home, BBUNGALOW!!!