Ideal for business travelers, holidays for families and groups of friends.
Large apartment in modern building with lift in Sagrada Familia district; 140 square meters and accommodates up to 11 people. Our lovely ‘Purple Touches’ apartment boasts four bedrooms – 2 double and 2 singles, a large sunny living/dining area, two full bathrooms and fully equipped kitchen which leads out onto a small utility area with washing machine. The large bright living/dining area has two large sofa beds which can accommodate 4 people. The apartment has air conditioning and heating as well as high speed Internet WIFI connection.
The apartment is located in an atmospheric street lined with shops, restaurants, bars and terraces, very close to the underground station Sagrada Familia on Blue Line 5 and Purple Line 2 and also within easy walking distance from bus stops on route to all main districts of the city
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$3574 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||La Sagrada Família|
This Apartment is not as advertised. The original add showed 5 beds including 1 double. When we showed up there were 3 single beds in the apartment. the host suggested that the couple in our party sleep on the couch as a solution.
Apart from the first conversation, the host was unreachable over SMS, email and phone. she briefly dropped by to leave a folding cot for us but addressed none of our other concerns. these included:
1. general cleanliness issues - the apartment had not been cleaned before our arrival.
2. two out of three light bulbs in the bathroom were burnt out and not replaced before our arrival
3. no laundry detergent - why advertise a washing machine if 4. you're not going to provide detergent?
4. missing items in the kitchen (bowls, wine glasses, towels etc)
5. no light bulb working in the fridge
6. a broken shower head
7. doors onto the 1st floor balcony did not close properly and present a security concern to our possessions
I would strongly caution anyone from renting from Barcelona2be Apartments
l'appartamento è in una posizione ideale, a pochi passi da due stazioni della metro (Universitat e Catalunya), in una strada piena di bar, ristoranti, birrerie.
Cristina è stata molto gentile, consigliandoci anche alcuni luoghi dove andare a mangiare e dove passare la serata.
l'appartemento è luminoso, spazioso e pulito!!
The appartment is very well located, close to plaça cataluna. Good access to metro station and many buses. This is the only good points fot this appartment!
However, there are many things that we didn't like (we were 7 people, 5 women and 2 childs):
- the rooms are very small and do not look like the pictures you see !!
- the beds, for most of them, are small and not really comfortable
- the kitchen is not well equipped (we had to buy the detergents, few dishes)
- the living room is very dark by night, there is no lightening
- there was NO WIFI !!! Contrary to what was mentioned in the description, we had no connexion during the whole stay (one week). We asked Critina for it, she NEVER answered us when we called her, and she didn't fix the problem. Even the porter told us that the previous guests didn't have access to internet. So if you think you will have WIFI, don't count on it !
Finally, we didn't have a good welcoming from Cristina at all. We don't understand people who wrote in the comments that she was so nice and welcoming. Maybe we were not lucky with here, she never responded to any request. For the check out, she didn't show up nor contact us, we just had to leave the keys on the table. However, we could stay longer that the time mentioned, which was the only nice thing Cristina did for us...
Because of all these bad sides, the price is not worth it.
We don't recommend this appartment if you are looking for a minimum of comfort and information or if you are more than 7 people !
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
L'appartement n'est pas aussi flamboyant que sur les photos (peintures un peu défraîchies notamment sur la terrasse).
Problème de chauffe eau pendant le séjour et seulement 2 couvertures pour 9 c'était un peu juste.
Sinon l'accueil était très professionnel, rapide et efficace.
La situation de l'appartement est pratique.
Ci siamo trovati bene,
Appartamento bello e pulito, ci torneremo.
appartement très bien placé !!! cristina est très serviable !
je le recommande pour les petits budget et les groupes de 6 à 10 personnes !
Nice and comfortable apartment, as shown in the photos. Clean rooms and bathrooms (with a steady stream of hot water), sheets/blankets/towels provided, fast wifi. I recommend Cristina as a host. 5stars!
The reservation was canceled 34 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We arrived Friday morning, and leaving Sunday morning, so it was just a short weekend get-a-way.
Cristina is a lovely host, she was really nice, and her apartment was exactly what we expected! I would definitely return and recommend it to others. I think it’s located in a good neighborhood, and close to the major places.