About this listing
We know you'll love staying at this ocean view 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse in the upscale "Golden Mile" section of beautiful Myrtle Beach. It is a real gem - spacious, clean & lovely with a variety of on site pools and amenities. It sleeps up to 12 people.
This townhouse was recently renovated. So you know it will be in top condition for your stay. We have done more work than there is room to list here but a few highlights include:
- All new kitchen with cherry cabinets, high end stainless steel appliances and a custom breakfast bar.
- New furniture - the same as used to furnish some of the nicest million dollar condos in the area. Upholstered furnishings are high-end and wood furnishings are hardwood.
- New dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc.
- New towels, linens and window coverings
- All bathrooms have been updated
There are TV's and DVD players everywhere for those times when you feel like staying in. We even have a MASSIVE 60 inch DLP flat screen TV in the living room! The nearest $1 per night Redbox video rental is less than a mile away.
Since we don't think it's very nice to rent from a private person only to find out you have to bring your own towels or sheets (or pay extra to rent them), all towels and linens are INCLUDED in our rental rates.
We've been renting from private owners for years - so, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We're dedicated to your comfort. We will make ourselves available to you and, we have also hired a local cleaning/maintenance company that is experienced, professional, licensed and insured to handle any issue you may have during your stay.
King Size Bed
Full Size Sleeper Sofa
Large Master Bathroom
Plenty of Dresser/Closet Space
Pack n Play
2nd & 3rd BEDROOM:
2 - Full Size Beds
Large Closets and Dressers
2 - Twin Beds
Share 2nd Full Bathroom
Glass Top Stove
with Convection Oven
Full Size Refrigerator
with Ice/Filtered Water in Door
Custom Breakfast Bar
with 2 Bar Stools
Pots, Pans & Bakeware
Dishes & Utensils
Full Size Sofa Sleeper
60 Inch Flat Screen TV
Desk with Chair
Large Custom Hardwood Dining Table with 6 Chairs
Paved Patio with Chairs
MYRTLE BEACH REALLY DOES HAVE IT ALL!
Myrtle Beach is the home of some of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment that you'll find anywhere; and our condo is at the center of it all. It is close to Broadway at the Beach, which is a shopaholic's dream and home to Ripley's Aquarium, an Imax theater, Dragon's Lair mini golf, carnival rides & games at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion Nostalgia Park, and great restaurants like Margaritaville and Key West Grill. At night, you can go clubbing - from the Hard Rock Cafe to Revolutions to Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar and much more - or you can just hang out and have a Daiquiri at Fat Tuesdays.
If you're looking for adventure, you can go parasailing, take a banana boat ride or rent a jet ski from one of the many local beach rental companies. You can try your luck on one of the Casino Cruises, like Suncruise (they'll even send a shuttle for you). If you like to fish, there are several local piers where you can rent rods & buy bait or, for a big adventure, check out one of the local deep sea fishing charters. If golf is your game, the sky's the limit!
If you prefer a quieter atmosphere, we recommend The Sea Captain's House restaurant (rated best seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach). The Sea Captain's House is a quaint, historic gem - right on the beach - you can even dine oceanfront! They also have an outstanding breakfast buffet daily - or you can order from the menu.
We've fallen in love with the Myrtle Beach area - so much that we decided to buy our vacation condo there. We know you'll love it, too.
ADDITIONAL PROPERTIES AVAILABLE:
- A big (apartment size) angle oceanfront in the 'Golden Mile' section with king bed, washer/dryer & even a WATERSLIDE on the property (many new furnishings/household items). Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843596
- A large angle oceanfront studio with a full size kitchen & tons of pools. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/225332
- An adorable 2 bedroom in the Shore Dr. Area of Myrtle Beach. Sleeps 6. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266799
- A lovely direct oceanfront room with all new furnishings. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1266533
- A direct oceanfront studio with new memory foam top queen beds. Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/843509
-- An oceanview efficiency in North Myrtle (tons of water amenities here). Sleeps 4. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/844179
- A BIG 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath villa that is actually 2 adjoining condos (an apartment size 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath with living room, dining room & full kitchen AND a master suite style room with mini fridge and microwave). If you rent both sides, it sleeps 10. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/904545
RENTAL CONTRACT/RULES. By booking this property, the renter agrees and consents to the following electronically.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out. If the renter does check out late and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter will be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee.
2. This is a NO-SMOKING, NO-PETS unit. No exceptions. If you smoke in our rental unit or bring a pet, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
3. The security/damage deposit will be refunded provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can or bagged, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. Any charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit are lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Food is not left in fridge, on floors or beds and is discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items are left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort.
4. The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter may be billed for the excess damage. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the for the purpose of collecting excess charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees.
5. While linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. Should section 4 not be followed, a charge for excessive cleaning may be charged.
6. Unrelated renters under the age of 25 are not allowed, and no renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
7. Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined in the ad. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave, and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
8. The maximum number of guests is limited to 12 adults. The property has 3 bedrooms with a King bed, 2 full beds, 2 twin beds and 2 sofa sleepers as well as a full kitchen, dining room, living room and 2.5 bathrooms. The renter acknowledges that he/she will have full access to the unit and the community pool. Renter will also have beach access. If the unit has a locked owner’s closet, the renter agrees that he/she will not attempt to access that area.
9. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. Renter agrees to contact the manager in the case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. If the manager does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
11. Renter acknowledges that this unit has a 3rd floor balcony, and that use of the balcony may be hazardous. There will be no horseplay on or throwing items from the balcony, and no barbeque grills on the balcony. The renter will not allow children on the balcony unattended and there will be no more than 4 adult persons on the balcony at any one time. The renter assumes all risk involved with use of the balcony and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the property manager, the owner’s and property manager's insurer, the resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred due to the use of the balcony. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
12. The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the property manager, the owner’s and property manager's insurer, the resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred on the property as well as any missing/stolen items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
13. Should the renter find it necessary to cancel, the cancellation policy in this listing will apply.
14. If the National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations for the address of the resort due to tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning, on a prorated basis, the fees for any paid rental days that occur during a mandatory evacuation will be refunded. Because a refund is provided, the manager will not be responsible to find or pay for other accommodations during a mandatory evacuation.
15. Any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing prior to booking.
Everything as advertised. Gem of a resort. Host responsive and accomodating every time when needed. will stay again for sure.
Stayed here for a week with my family of 11 total. It was everything that was described in the listing; clean when we arrived with clean towels provided. Only 1 walk to the beach which was very convenient. There is tons of sunlight which is nice. Note that the view from all of the windows is of the parking garage next door where the hotel cleaning crew sits around on and smokes. A/C and WIFI worked like a charm.
Another thing to note is that this townhouse is part of the Sand Dunes Resort & Villas. We were unaware of this until we showed up and saw that the townhouse is actually inside the resort. My two nieces saw the waterpark connected to the resort and immediately were excited that they had access to it. I saw the gym right next to our town house and was immediately intrigued even though I didn't remember reading it in the description. When we asked at the front desk, we disappointedly found out we did not have access to any of the resort features since we had booked it through a third party. That being said, we were not expecting to have access to all these extras, but we also were not expecting to be in the middle of a resort. We thought we were going to be in a standalone townhouse. It would have been nice had this been mentioned in the description.
Overall, the townhouse was pleasant, almost exactly as the pictures show.
Eric & Melanie were very informative and accommodating to make our trip go as smoothly as possible. The place was spacious and comfortable for our party of 8. The house was a very short walk to the beach and also short driving distances to other fun activities in the area, which the hosts gave us a helpful recommendation list to choose from. Would definitely recommend!
The townhouse was exactly as pictured and exactly what we needed -- they weren't kidding when they said "steps from the beach"! Before check-in Eric and Melanie provided us with a detailed list of what to expect and a note about some local restaurants to check out, which was very helpful. We had some minor, run-of-the-mill maintenance issues that were dealt with very promptly. My nephews were thrilled with the access to the two pools! Overall it went very well and I am glad we chose this townhouse for our stay.
The townhome was very nice and within walking distance of the beach. The grocery store and restaurants were also very close. We had no problem whatsoever communicating with Melanie and Eric prior to check in. The family really had a great time here and we will be going back again next year.
My experience with host was very good. The property was exactly as described, it was quite nice. I will definitely use it again.
This townhome was a great choice, a great price, especially for all the amenities you receive, Melanie is very responsive and pleasant, and I definitely recommend it. The rooms are as shown and are kept very nicely. The kitchen is a bit narrow but it's adequately stocked with cooking tools, including a blender. The beach is literally a 3 minute walk down the end of the street and the house located in an area of town with easy access to groceries, entertainment, etc. You will have to stock on toilet paper/paper towels/etc.
The only downside to the experience (which really has nothing to do with the townhome) was our trip coincided with Biker Week on Memorial Weekend, which made the area crowded and not so family-friendly.
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Eric & Melanie
We are 30-somethings who have been together forever & want to see the world. Eric is disabled - a kidney transplant patient - and Melanie just returned to college. Our sights are on Europe in the coming year - with Ireland, France and Italy on top of the list - if we can make it all come together. The holy grail would be Australia & New Zealand (maybe some day).
We fell in love with Myrtle Beach & dreamed about having a place there. It is a foodie paradise, a fantastic family destination, a never ending party, a shopper's dream and the beach isn't too bad either :-) We'll send you a bunch of tips about our favorite places in the area when you rent from us. Any questions at all - don't hesitate to email. HAPPY TRAVELS TO ALL!